• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My GOAT Scorer
2X Finals MVP
2X Champion

Let em Hate

13F3E090-2850-4129-87C7-320F284CBB2A.jpeg

WTF are you talking about?????

He only ruined his legacy to those that are trembling in their boots knowing he will pass Lebron.

I don't give a **** what anyone says, if multiple players can go to one team and stack the deck, then one player can go to a stack team to do the same. If one action is diminished so is the other one.

At the end of the day .... Lebron or KD, it doesn't matter ... this is Currys era!!!!!

While ya talk about numbers this and that ... 1a and 1b Curry is in route to 4 out of 5. But he could lose and still be his era, period.

Precisely

Them shoes ain't it though. Ain't liked a pair of KDs since the 6s.

The KD disrespek in here is comical.

To each his own.

They 100 in my book and with a drop in Full-Length Zoom. This will be the only shoe I ball in this summer. All colorways.
Everything else on the hoop tip is TRASH. If Nike puts FLZ in the Kobe IV I will also get those to ball in.

Last edited:
I know y’all gonna say I’m bugging but it def does not feel like Portland is down 2-0... in the past GS goes up 2-0 on any team I’m like series done. I feel like this one has a way to go man.

I think game 2 was their game to steal and they blew it & might’ve blown the series b/c of it. They gotta win 4 out of the next 5 against a confident GS

I know y’all gonna say I’m bugging but it def does not feel like Portland is down 2-0... in the past GS goes up 2-0 on any team I’m like series done. I feel like this one has a way to go man.
Probably because on last night game, they were up big time.

But after game one, lots of people thought it was over.

Man warriors blew a 3-1 lead and concreted lebrons legacy.. lol smh these y’all heroes? You can have them.

Its the same thing. Both went to better situations to play with better teammates.

Y'all **** on Westbrook all the time for being a ballhog then get pissed at KD for leaving to play with teammates that move the ball.
Mia was trash outside wade and bosh. You guys love to leave out key details. Remember when Mario was a good PG? Lol oh wait...

It's cool to see two brothers go at it athletically, without it happening on a violent stage. For me it is another strike against Duke ball players, because it took too long for Seth to find his groove as a ball player after being sidetracked by Coach K's wack system. Two brothers, same household, same genes, access to practice habits, and the only difference was Duke. While Serena Williams is the all time greatest women's tennis player ever, big sister Venus isn't as far behind her little sister in regard to accolades, as is Seth being behind Steph. Go to Duke to get that education, but do not expect to be a better ball player when you leave.

Back
Top Bottom