Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're playing Portland ?
What's the rush? They will sweep without him playing the series.

2 years ago they swept Portland same way, he didn't play the first round due to iniury and they swept us anyways without him , same way they are now.

This will be the 2nd time in 3 yrs we get swept by the Warriors with Durant out due to injury. SAD.

SAD AS ****!

Warriors more refined this year. Its will be a Gentleman's Sweep. Yall got Game 3 and that's it.

he made the thunder worse. think they were the only legit competition vs the warriors along with an aging spurs squad and injured clips squad :lol:

what's so sad? they are running into one of the greatest dynasties in nba history

What's sad is even the Rockets took it 6 games.
Portland cant win a single game in the conference Finals. That's what's sad.

Screenshot_20190516-203717.png

:nerd:

I was on the right side on that one. :nerd:

JD617 said:
We know Draymond isn't a scorer though. I think focusing on his shooting/scoring when he does everything else at such an incredibly high level is kind of missing the point a little bit. No one in the league is better on defense, and his playmaking is a crucial part of GSW's offense. And I'm not really a fan of his after all the nut kicking & punching, but I have a lot of respect for what he brings to the table.

JD617 said:
When you say ignore the numbers, you mean points per game? Because that’s what I’m getting at, points per game will never capture his value. The adjusted on/off metrics the past few years do though.

He may be annoying as hell, and he should probably average 30+ techs a season, but every year on here dudes want to freak out about his regular season shooting numbers and act like he sucks, while missing everything else he does on the floor. Then the playoffs roll around and he shows his value.

I was on the right side on that one. :nerd:

He may be annoying as hell, and he should probably average 30+ techs a season, but every year on here dudes want to freak out about his regular season shooting numbers and act like he sucks, while missing everything else he does on the floor. Then the playoffs roll around and he shows his value.

He sucks until your team chokes against him :lol:. Then he's prime Shaq

Was listening to a pod earlier today and they basically called them the LeBron Cavs except with elite defense. They don't have a second guy nearly as good as Kyrie was, but Cleveland's defense was also terrible. They are very well equipped to play Golden State. Especially if KD isn't there.
i mean they also dont have a guy as good as 15-16 Lebron... not ready to put giannis there

Kerr implied Kevin is fine. And said if they went down in this series they'd look at him more to be activated, but since they're good right now, no need to rush him back unnecessarily. He'll be back finals fasho.

Portland has no quality size...
They got here without there best big.

Can an NBA team other than the Warriors have a collective basketball IQ higher than 50? Tired of watching stupid defense and bad offense against the Warriors.
Easier said then done man. Chemistry is a big deal scouting report is a big deal. Execution is even bigger.

When your best players aren't all about defense it's a lot harder to become a unit over night. Dubs one of the few teams where all 5 guys on the floor are relied on. That's a culture that was built 7 years ago. But then again overreacting on a road game is always funny. Portland played hard but difficult to ask a short handed team to do it.

Look at the dubs took kd going down for Kerr to open up the lineup. Bey we don't see another 7 man rotation from Kerr again after KD returns

I don't understand why teams aren't going after Steph and instead are PnR'ing with Kevon's guy, or Dray or Iggy's guy. Makes no sense to me. Since last season Kevon hasn't been a mismatch when switched onto guards.

Stop comparing the rockets to the blazers. If you ever watch these teams play DJ and dame are not old cp3 and harden. No healthy big for Portland is capella or Harrell not a single rim runner that is big on this team. Also DJ and dame are asked to do what harden doesn't which is chase them around all game.

Love the shots people are taking at stotts.lol. this man got swept last year. Got his team in the wcf without best front court player

big shot billups, rip and wallace don’t get enough credit

Loved that team but Ben Wallace ain't seeing the floor against the dubs. RIP Hamilton gon run off.double screens and then do the same on the other end for a 2?

Come on man lol.

I’m tired of people saying “championship experience “
Sorry you don't get it. Not panicking or overreacting helps. This game should have told you that

Warriors haven't lost since KD got hurt :nerd:

Lillard with the game ending TO. Smh. Shoulda gave the ball to Seth. Blazers starting back court was trash both games.

Lol this is funny. The media would be killing the blazers right now for that. I promise seth doesn't even want to be in that situation. Cats kill lebron for doing this same thing lol

Series will go 4-1 just hope the dubs get healthy before the start of the series. Milwaukee's time will come next year. You gotta beat lebron to give the thought that this can happen and honestly if lebron stays in the east we doing this again. Milwaukee and Toronto couldn't beat the Cavs with lebron

Count me on the anti-Warriors bandwagon and I really thought the Bucks could challenge GSW these finals.

But no team is beating these Warriors man :lol:
Dray/Iggy gonna make life difficult for Giannis and Steph/Klay gonna outplay rest of the Bucks team. It’s gonna be the same ****, different season.

Count me on the anti-Warriors bandwagon and I really thought the Bucks could challenge GSW these finals.

But no team is beating these Warriors man :lol:
Dray/Iggy gonna make life difficult for Giannis and Steph/Klay gonna outplay rest of the Bucks team. It’s gonna be the same ****, different season.
Sick of it. Other than the 2016 Finals, The NBA Playoffs haven’t been competitive since 2014.

Nah, you’re forgetting the showtime Lakers, 96 Bulls and the 2014 Spurs. The Warriors launch way too many threes and complain to the refs too much for me to think they’re playing beautiful basketball.

Dribble dribble throw up a 40 foot 3 isn’t beautiful. What the Cavs did in 2016 or what the spurs did in 2014 was beautiful. Anything the warriors do is some bull****.

Quotes like these are what I’m talking about. Completely blinded by hate.

Over the past few years we’ve been able to watch one of the greatest passing teams of all time, especially when KD isn’t out there. The ball is constantly moving with possibly the two greatest shooters of all time constantly moving popping off screens. Their team as a whole, all the way down to the tenth man, always just seems completely in sync with one another out there on both ends. They even made champions out of Nick Young and Javale McGee. They closed this game out tonight running circles around the Blazers with the passing they were making leading to wide open shots and dunks.

If you wanna watch “dribble dribble launch up 40 footer” then go watch the Rockets. **** you can just watch this Blazers team they’re going against and get a better view of some dribble dribble launch up shot offense.

Last edited:
Quotes like these are what I’m talking about. Completely blinded by hate.

Over the past few years we’ve been able to watch one of the greatest passing teams of all time, especially when KD isn’t out there. The ball is constantly moving with possibly the two greatest shooters of all time constantly moving popping off screens. Their team as a whole, all the way down to the tenth man, always just seems completely in sync with one another out there on both ends. They even made champions out of Nick Young and Javale McGee. They closed this game out tonight running circles around the Blazers with the passing they were making leading to wide open shots and dunks.

If you wanna watch “dribble dribble launch up 40 footer” then go watch the Rockets. **** you can just watch this Blazers team they’re going against and get a better view of some dribble dribble launch up shot offense
Come up for some air...

Back
Top Bottom