• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over the past few years we’ve gotten to see the most beautiful basketball of all time by a team.

It’s a shame that a lot of people hate on them so much for winning that they don’t get to truly realize what they’re watching.
Dribble dribble throw up a 40 foot 3 isn’t beautiful. What the Cavs did in 2016 or what the spurs did in 2014 was beautiful. Anything the warriors do is some ********.

The Bucks are the only team left other than the Warriors that plays good defensive and moves the ball and plays cohesively. They’re our only hope.
Giannis will have to find another level of play to give them a shot.

Myers Leonard earned himself 25+ minutes I hope. All the Portland bigs have no chance here but he seems to be the best equipped to play.

I thought it would be Collins but five fouls in seven minutes is crazy

Bucks have been the best defensive team all year, they're physical, like a souped up Rockets team with length everywhere. They're winning the chip.

It’s like y’all don’t realize Kevin Durant is a god damn cheat code

I don't think he's playing all games in the Finals and if he does he's not going to be 100%.

Plus they are going to try to play Boogie when that's the exact opposite of what they should do.

Bucks have been the best defensive team all year, they're physical, like a souped up Rockets team with length everywhere. They're winning the chip.
Was listening to a pod earlier today and they basically called them the LeBron Cavs except with elite defense. They don't have a second guy nearly as good as Kyrie was, but Cleveland's defense was also terrible. They are very well equipped to play Golden State. Especially if KD isn't there.

Myers Leonard earned himself 25+ minutes I hope. All the Portland bigs have no chance here but he seems to be the best equipped to play.

I thought it would be Collins but five fouls in seven minutes is crazy
Chuck was saying that last night.

nobody pulling for the bucks more than me but they looked very mediocre game 1

kyle lowry played out of his mind but if brook doesn’t do what he did this series looks very different

Back
Top Bottom