Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Made them worse?
They won back to back championships after losing the year before...

Is getting hard from telling.

So, did KD ruin basketball because he made the Warriors too good or because he made them worse? It’s getting hard to tell from this thread...
Not saying they are better w/o KD, but they look harder to guard. Take from that what you will.

Damn, no sarcasm I didn't know it was this crazy

I don’t think it’s that Curry is better than KD at all. Curry fits seamlessly in to the Warriors system. Put Curry on another team and ask him to carry the load and it’ll be a different story, he will struggle a lot more playing with a team that isn’t as cohesive and smart. Curry is not better than KD.

I’m going to just leave this here

091252FC-4B64-484D-A7D2-29CAC77BA0FA.png

Draymond obviously isn't the level of player Curry is, but his importance to the team is right up there with him. Anchors the defense and his playmaking allows for Curry to play off ball where he's most dangerous.

The combo of the two is what makes the team so lethal.

So, did KD ruin basketball because he made the Warriors too good or because he made them worse? It’s getting hard to tell from this thread...
Again who said this? The point is they don’t need him. With him they’d win. Without him they’d win. You guys understanding this basic statement yet?

Over the past few years we’ve gotten to see the most beautiful basketball of all time by a team.

It’s a shame that a lot of people hate on them so much for winning that they don’t get to truly realize what they’re watching.
Nah, you’re forgetting the showtime Lakers, 96 Bulls and the 2014 Spurs. The Warriors launch way too many threes and complain to the refs too much for me to think they’re playing beautiful basketball.

Nah, you’re forgetting the showtime Lakers, 96 Bulls and the 2014 Spurs. The Warriors launch way too many threes and complain to the refs too much for me to think they’re playing beautiful basketball.
The Pistons wins w/o a superstar was some good basketball.

Back
Top Bottom