• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And that skinny coward doesn't even have an asterisk to show for his career until he joined a 73-9 team that beat him. All he had was a loss in this series:

HeatThunder2012FinalsPicks.jpg

HeatThunder2012FinalsVegasOdds.png

How dare 23 year old KD on I think the youngest team in the league at the time lose a Finals series to prime LeBron, Wade and Bosh surrounded by vets.

How dare 23 year old KD on I think the youngest team in the league at the time lose a Finals series to prime LeBron, Wade and Bosh surrounded by vets.

Invent a time machine and make your case to all the NBA analysts and Vegas bookies who had the Thunder as favorites for winning that series, and convince them that the Heat should be the favorites instead. Then that loss won't look as bad in the eyes of history.

On ESPN....they’re saying KD is going to leave because the crowd was chanting “MVP” for Steph :emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm: :lol:. Like they don’t chant the same for KD.

The media is sick man :smh:

media creating a story. no different than what we do here. otherwise, we'd be looking at a box score and just talking numbers
nba storylines >

andre eagle dollar with the clutch steal

and the rockets really thought they had a shot if cp0 hammies stayed in tact. if iggy was healthy, that'd been a quick series, but we showed 'em this year
love dame, but folks on here saying he is on steph's level was wild :lol:

Last edited:
Invent a time machine and make your case to all the NBA analysts and Vegas bookies who had the Thunder as favorites for winning that series, and convince them that the Heat should be the favorites instead. Then that loss won't look as bad in the eyes of history.
Yeah yeah yeah. ...

For such a megastar and GOAT, lebron sure has been the underdog all his life.

FOH

That's why we should celebrate those 3 wins and treat countless others as chip and forget those 6 because he was the underdog.

******* pathetic argument.

It's wild how ppl wanna discredit someone's greatness because they didn't do it "their" way. I've been on here for a minute and I swear ppl ALWAYS have an argument why X player isn't great or shouldn't be respected. From Kobe, to Wade, to LeBron, even KG, there's always some kind of shade being thrown. Ppl won't be happy till somebody plays 1-on-5 and gets a ring, but then they'll say "well, he didn't get any assists" :lol:

It's wild how ppl wanna discredit someone's greatness because they didn't do it "their" way. I've been on here for a minute and I swear ppl ALWAYS have an argument why X player isn't great or shouldn't be respected. From Kobe, to Wade, to LeBron, even KG, there's always some kind of shade being thrown. Ppl won't be happy till somebody plays 1-on-5 and gets a ring, but then they'll say "well, he didn't get any assists" :lol:

If KD didn't join the Warriors the argument right now would be KD cant be great because he doesnt have a ring. Now the argument is he cant be great because he has too much help.

We can debate whether he ruined basketball, but one thing that certainly isn't debatable is that he ruined his own legacy by going to a team that is legitimately arguably just as good with him as without him.

Guy is simply a coward. Nobody is saying that he should've signed with the Sacramento Kings or the Phoenix Suns in 2016, but the fact is that he didn't have the balls to start his own super team that could challenge the Warriors, so he went to the Warriors themselves before the ink of the L they stamped on his forehead in the 2016 Western Conference Finals was even dry.

:rofl::rofl:

20 years from now no one’s going to remember or give a damn

That’s cuz they backswept an historically great team in the spurs going into that Miami series :lol:. While Miami was struggling out east. But prior to the season..and through much of that season...the heat were the favorites.

But no point arguing with you. Stay Mad :pimp:

Man warriors blew a 3-1 lead and concreted lebrons legacy.. lol smh these y’all heroes? You can have them.

Lebron biggest accomplishment was not beating KD, Westbrook (who many considered better than Steph), Tim Duncan, but it was beating a one legged, blind Steph Curry.

LOL.

I rather Steph have that one loss (at the moment) than to lose to JJ Barea.

Btw in Steph's "horrible" finals his numbers were still better than Bron's in 2011.

until i see a steph led warriors team beat a legit team in the finals, im just not convinced.

2015*

Ya'll really act like the Warriors got swept in 2016. It took so many favorable bounces and scenarios for Bron to BARELY win.

Plus his ***** *** didn't even want to take the last shot, it was reserved for Kyrie'.

Kawhi to the Clips a done deal regardless of the Raptors season. Congrats @P C H HIM HIM lawdog1 lawdog1

Thank you, but congrats not accepted. It’s not happening until it actually happens. Plus, yesterday “Will the Clippers Make a Big Splash” this Summer, with a picture of Kawhi, was a trending story that came up on my Echo Show. That’s gotta be a jinx.

Back
Top Bottom