• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curry being blamed for 2016 still gets me. Like this ***** Harrison Barnes shot like he lost his goddamn eyesight and no one says anything about it.
Mans was straight up goddamn point shaving and got away with it scot-free. Receives almost zero blame for the worst choke job in NBA finals history.
Instead people blame Steph for using up all his human torch juice on 73 wins and a 3-1 comeback against OKC. Wild.

If KD didn't join the Warriors the argument right now would be KD cant be great because he doesnt have a ring. Now the argument is he cant be great because he has too much help.
Before KD joined GSW he was already

MVP
5x All-NBA 1st Team
1x All-NBA 2nd Team
4x NBA Scoring Champion
7x All-Star
2x Olympic Gold Medalist
FIBA MVP
50/40/90 club
ROY

To keep things in perspective Tracy McGrady is a HOFer

Curry being blamed for 2016 still gets me. Like this ***** Harrison Barnes shot like he lost his goddamn eyesight and no one says anything about it.
Mans was straight up goddamn point shaving and got away with it scot-free. Receives almost zero blame for the worst choke job in NBA finals history.
Instead people blame Steph for using up all his human torch juice on 73 wins and a 3-1 comeback against OKC. Wild.
giphy.gif

:rofl::rofl:

20 years from now no one’s going to remember or give a damn

20 years from now:

Person A: "Man, those Warriors with Kevin Durant sure were great. That's when they had that all time greatest 73-9 record."
Person B: "No, Kevin Durant actually joined them the season after they went 73-9. They also beat Durant's team that playoffs."

73-9 will make everyone remember. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here are a couple more laughing emoticons to solidify my argument:

:rofl::rofl:

1514671A-FF5C-4745-B7F9-08804010D7AB.jpeg

Since KD got injured...

O...M....G

Basically 50-40-100 averaging 35.

Wow.
curry literally blacked out from the second kd went down :lol:. Dawg if I could be a fly on the wall in the houston T.O. right after kevin got hurt. they had to be thinking it was his achilles too. They had to think in their hearts the series was theirs. Had too. Then they immediately get outscored by 15 for the finals 6 qtrs. crazy man.

Ya'll really act like the Warriors got swept in 2016. It took so many favorable bounces and scenarios for Bron to BARELY win.

Plus his ***** *** didn't even want to take the last shot, it was reserved for Kyrie'.

LeBron:

17 points in the 4th quarter of game 6
11 points in the 4th quarter of game 7

Kyrie:

1 point in the 4th quarter of game 6
5 points in the 4th quarter of game 7

And are you 100% sure that Kyrie scored the Cavs' last point of game 7?

Back
Top Bottom