• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The 73 wins is a meaningless talking point.
A Lebron team won 66 games and couldn't get past Dwight howard or Paul pierce. Forget which year that is.
A dirk team won 67 games and didnt get past first round.

How many wins you get in the regular season is meaningless once playoffs start

20 years from now:

Person A: "Man, those Warriors with Kevin Durant sure were great. That's when they had that all time greatest 73-9 record."
Person B: "No, Kevin Durant actually joined them the season after they went 73-9. They also :rofl::rofl:beat Durant's team that playoffs."

73-9 will make everyone remember. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here are a couple more laughing emoticons to solidify my argument:

:rofl::rofl:

Nah only nostalgic haters will care

Nah only nostalgic haters will care

Context gets lost in history. Always been the case. Does anyone remember why Jerry west lost so many finals. Not really and no one cares because it was so long ago all that the next Gen as time goes on remembers is what the record books say.
Does anyone care about Lebron joining Miami. Everyone was throwing hissy fits and saying he ruined competitive balance. His legacy was tarnished. Etc etc.
Anyone remember why Wilt lost so much. If you look into it I'm sure you can find out obviously but the fans don't care anymore.
All they remember is his stats and finals failures
The next Gen will look at Lebron sideways for losing 6 finals and don't give a ish bout context. Kds legacy will be fine.
That's the way of the world.

Anyways.

Bucks in 6.
Bucks ain't losing tonight

Last edited:
The continued comparison of every white shooter in the draft to JJ Reddick shows me

that people don't really understand the level of pure dead eye, fear of god inducing, sharp sharp shooter that Reddick is. :lol:

dude is running full speed, falling out of bounds every play and still hitting at 40%

Back
Top Bottom