• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 point pyramid graphic looks like this BS posted below. 'Ancient' gamer plays Gears of War and Halo 3 on XBox 360. :lol::lol::lol:

f8e.jpg

20 years from now:

Person A: "Man, those Warriors with Kevin Durant sure were great. That's when they had that all time greatest 73-9 record."
Person B: "No, Kevin Durant actually joined them the season after they went 73-9. They also beat Durant's team that playoffs."

73-9 will make everyone remember. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here are a couple more laughing emoticons to solidify my argument:

:rofl::rofl:
:rofl:

i got on MCC 2 days ago maaan the nostalgia but what that whole game could of actually been smh they botched it big time man

fun for a few games but wore off quick
I haven't played in forever. Halo is dead forever and I'm totally over it. I don't even have the urge to play.

I haven't played in forever. Halo is dead forever and I'm totally over it. I don't even have the urge to play.

yup its sad man that game got me into xbox live and started my love for online gaming hate to see how it ended for the franchise.. im with you, i quickly deleted back off my HD

The Oracle crowd also gave KD MVP chants during the Clippers’ and Rockets series. I would hope none of the players let that kind of stuff impact them too much:

They gave Omri Cassipi MVP chants last season :lol:. It’s just more of the media’s dying obsession with “splitting up the warriors” propaganda that they’ve been running for a year.

if KD resigns with the dubs, there is nothing left for the morning shows to discuss
another hour talking about Hollywood Bron :lol:

if the news ticker reads "Kevin Durant agrees to a 4-yr extension to stay with the Warriors" when free agency begins :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom