[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lebron's presence on the floor, his screen setting, playmaking, all were pivotal in blowing game 2 wide open. If you're watching this game and couldn't see that, then this isn't the sport for you.

that's fine. as long as people never mention a lack of help or the miami cavs ever again. i guess it was always the strategy that was wrong and not the incredibly stacked team

By saying this, your disregarding the fact that he was getting off because of Lebron.
I didn't disregard anything. Chalmers was scoring and assisting on plays also. Duncan wasn't even in the game during the run. He was on the bench watching for whatever reason. I never once stated that LeBron wasn't apart of the run. He made some nice plays hitting open guys but so did Chalmers. 

U cant be serious? He's the reason for the lead?

U cant be serious..The Spurs lost this game..Debron and the others just capitalized off of Spurs mistakes.

Other than that, its a wrap..Heat half court offense is shot..They like to rely on fast breaks etc..

And dont try to assume how I watch bball dude, u all the way in left field with that ****e..

Yes the Spurs loss the game :lol:

Yes the Heat capitalized off of Spurs mistakes :lol:

Youre also correct that the Heat rely on fast breaks...you should work for ESPN :lol:

Lebron's presence on the floor, his screen setting, playmaking, all were pivotal in blowing game 2 wide open. If you're watching this game and couldn't see that, then this isn't the sport for you.

And this

Last edited:
Erik Spoelstra and Bron had a stroke of genius tonight that is gonna destroy San Antonio's gameplan.

By taking Lebron off the ball and making him a sceener it completely befuddled San Antonio's defense. Lebron has always brought the ball up, dribbled the air out of it and find people in the offense. No one open? Gotta do it myself. By taking him off the ball, letting Chalmers go quick and Bron as the sceener, San Antonio didn't know what to do off the pick and roll and got destroyed. Bron stopped forcing it, and started to take what they gave him.

San Antonio has packed the paint and left everyone open when Bron has been in the game, Leonard 1 on 1 with them collapsing as soon as Bron moves. Bron has always ended up going 1 on 5 in spurts since Cleveland. He did it for the past 6.5 quarters. They finally switched it up. By taking him off the ball it changed their gameplan and they couldn't adapt. Gjdm

That and Miami's usual swarming defense. :smokin

Even I was pissed at Lebron earlier, but his passiveness was actually him changing his game and playing smarter than one of the smartest teams out. Your move Pop.

So is it Ok to say pop got out coached tonight?

Last edited:
Good game for the Heat today. 

LeBron was struggling for most of the game, but he did more than just score. With LeBron struggling, the rest of the team picked up the slack on the offensive end, and I think it was the main reason why they were able to get on their big 30-5 run, with Chalmers being the catalyst!

The Spurs were dropping 3's early, but they started missing, and Parker wasn't playing well. 5-14 with 5 turnovers.

Manu Ginobili looked like a child learning how to walk out there. He looked awful.

LeBron struggling may have been a blessing in disguise, as it forced the rest of the team to step up offensively, knowing that they can't go down 0-2. This hopefully gets the team going, but LeBron needs to show up big on the road like he did against @ OKC in last year's Finals if the Heat want any chance of repeating.

Also, I like Chocolate-Chip & M&M cookies!
 Thank you!

Last edited:
one block won a series. the other didn't do **** the game was over

You're talking about significance lol. I'm talking about the actual play but I know with you it's whatever you can to discredit bron so I figured you would make some lame reason

Good game for the Heat today. 

LeBron was struggling for most of the game, but he did more than just score. With LeBron struggling, the rest of the team picked up the slack, and I think it was the main reason why they were able to get on their big 30-5 run, with Chalmers being the catalyst!
QFT

and alot of these so called game winners are as a result of not trusting teammates...not getting others invovled....and put the team in jeoporady where he makes so called shots...

Hell isnt another guy btw who would pass and get others involved...btw he has 6 rings in 6 tries.  seem like more ppl hold him in higher regards...

The guy who has 5 rings didnt trust his teammates this year?

U ever heard of Magic Mamba or Mamba Johnson? Dont believe it came from thin air..

This guy that Im talkin about with the 5 rings doesnt ball up like a python when threatened, like the guy that has 1 ring..

The guy with 6 rings didnt always get his team involved..Watch some early tapes of that guy then come back and see me..

And dont compare the guy with 1 to the guy with 6..Pointless.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Yes the Spurs loss the game :lol:

Yes the Heat capitalized off of Spurs mistakes :lol:

Youre also correct that the Heat rely on fast breaks...you should work for ESPN :lol:
And this

Id love to...Im tracking down Michelle Beadle and Erin Andrews 1st..

Might get frisky and see what Linda Cohn talkin bout to on the late tip..

Hannah Storm can just blow.

:tongue: :wink:

The guy who has 5 rings didnt trust his teammates this year?

U ever heard of Magic Mamba or Mamba Johnson? Dont believe it came from thin air..

This guy that Im talkin about with the 5 rings doesnt ball up like python when threatened, like the guy that has 1 ring..

The guy with 6 rings didnt always get his team involved..Watch some early tapes of that guy then come back and see me..

And dont compare the guy with 1 to the guy with 6..Pointless.

Hahaha at "trusting" his teammates. Umm that idiot didn't start passing until he realized they were out of the playoffs and that maybe he should stop hogging the ball

You're talking about significance lol. I'm talking about the actual play but I know with you it's whatever you can to discredit bron so I figured you would make some lame reason

don't ask a question if you don't want the answer. it isn't a lame reason. it's common sense.

is MJ's shot to beat the cavs any different than a jumper made by durant in last years finals when the game was already out of hand? yes... because of the significance of the momentr

its funny when kobe haters/kobe stans get annoyed by lebron haters/lebron stans in this thread. you guys say the same exact things

Heat up 10...

... Lebron makes plays + Heat blow it open:
"Stat padding frontrunner."

... Lebron TRIES to make plays + Heat lose.
"Forcing it. Cost his teammates a victory."

... Lebron stays passive, never tries to make plays, lets Splitter dunk on him + Heat win:
"Bailed out by his teammates."

... Lebron stays passive, never tries to make plays, lets Splitter dunk on him + Heat lose:
*internet implodes from criticism*

There is literally NO WAY some of you could refrain from dissing him. :lol:

And THAT... makes you a hater. :wink:

Like I said, Heat in five. Y'all forgetting that Duncan is 37 and cannot carry the team anymore, shut down Parker and thats it. Miami has 12 players who have been in this situation before. Two years matter of fact. San Antonio role players will come up short when adversity hits them at home. Miami will run them and gas Spurs out.

Back
Top Bottom