[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Heat are the best road team in the league. They are going to get at least one in San Antonio. It's going to be a great series.

The Heat were allowed to rape Tony Parker with impunity. The zebras were deplorable. Props to the Heat for making shots though.
Your falling for the flopping just cause you see him falling to the ground dosent mean there's a foul there.

Last edited:
I'm ready to get ate up on this thread because of my ish talkin but my prediction was spurs in 5. To San Antonio they go...

That block was seriously sick. A straight up block on a seven footer coming at him. I think it was just as good as hibbert's if not better. Like many of you bron haters always say, him blocking a player shorter than him ain't that impressive (block on george hill) so why is hibbert's better since melo is shorter?
come one man how can you ask a legitimate, and logical question and expect a honest unbias answer? man where you think you at.....

T Mac got 2 more finals minutes than Melo though.

nerd.gif

Did I ever tell u that u never cease to amaze me..?

And Bron gonna get the glory on SC and 1st Take etc..

Negroid aint eem show up til that big lead..

That guy is for promo use only..

U know he was responsible for most of the big lead tho right?

Or are you one of those casual fans who only watch the person who shoots the ball?

Your falling for the flopping just cause you see him falling to the ground dosent mean there's a foul there.
I didn't fall for anything. The Heat won the game regardless to what took place. The Spurs let the refs effect their game. I expect them to clean that up in game 3.

True but what I mean is there gonna all 3 get going soon enough. And they weren't on the court when we pretty much took over.
It'd be later in the series for them to get all 3 going, but I do like where Bosh was getting his touches and Bron with his in the paint, forcing the defense to collapse.

Miami started switching everything on the picks and stopped attempting to trap (they did this Game 3 vs Indiana to a degree). Ginobli was gone the minute they stopped going under his screens and fought over the top, forcing him to put the ball on the floor. Since the Spurs do swing the ball to the weakside extremely well, Green kept getting routine jumpers. On a couple of them, the forwards were supposed to stunt at him and didn't.

I think they'll live with it if Duncan isn't living in the paint and Parker isn't getting midrange jumpers. Much better ball movement from Miami and the rotations tightened up a bit, giving the players some continuity. When they went to Bron screening a majority of the time vs Indiana, they had no answer, same thing happened tonight

Can't wait for G3. :smokin

Last edited:
I ask myself, are these salty haters even watching the game? LeBron is not the reason they're winning? Really?

A balanced effort kept the Heat in the game throughout the first half where there is no denying that LeBron struggled. But the huge 20 point lead spurt was overwhelmingly due to LeBron, when both Wade and Bosh were on the bench. The Spurs double teamed LeBron and he found the open man every time, The open man hit the 3 pointer. When they do that, the Heat are unstoppable.

Keep staying salty. :lol:

:pimp:

Bron struggled mightily though

Erik Spoelstra and Bron had a stroke of genius tonight that is gonna destroy San Antonio's gameplan.

By taking Lebron off the ball and making him a sceener it completely befuddled San Antonio's defense. Lebron has always brought the ball up, dribbled the air out of it and find people in the offense. No one open? Gotta do it myself. By taking him off the ball, letting Chalmers go quick and Bron as the sceener, San Antonio didn't know what to do off the pick and roll and got destroyed. Bron stopped forcing it, and started to take what they gave him.

San Antonio has packed the paint and left everyone open when Bron has been in the game, Leonard 1 on 1 with them collapsing as soon as Bron moves. Bron has always ended up going 1 on 5 in spurts since Cleveland. He did it for the past 6.5 quarters. They finally switched it up. By taking him off the ball it changed their gameplan and they couldn't adapt. Gjdm

That and Miami's usual swarming defense. :smokin

Even I was pissed at Lebron earlier, but his passiveness was actually him changing his game and playing smarter than one of the smartest teams out. Your move Pop.

Last edited:
That block was seriously sick. A straight up block on a seven footer coming at him. I think it was just as good as hibbert's if not better. Like many of you bron haters always say, him blocking a player shorter than him ain't that impressive (block on george hill) so why is hibbert's better since melo is shorter?

one block won a series. the other didn't do **** the game was over

U know he was responsible for most of the big lead tho right?

Or are you one of those casual fans who only watch the person who shoots the ball?

U cant be serious? He's the reason for the lead?

U cant be serious..The Spurs lost this game..Debron and the others just capitalized off of Spurs mistakes.

Other than that, its a wrap..Heat half court offense is shot..They like to rely on fast breaks etc..

And dont try to assume how I watch bball dude, u all the way in left field with that ****e..

Are u talking about the guy that has 5 rings being ice cold and still shooting? Oh.. ok..
and alot of these so called game winners are as a result of not trusting teammates...not getting others invovled....and put the team in jeoporady where he makes so called shots...

Hell isnt another guy btw who would pass and get others involved...btw he has 6 rings in 6 tries.  seem like more ppl hold him in higher regards...

Back
Top Bottom