[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm going to sleep so SWELL tonight.  98% of yall in here doubted miami...look at yall now
roll.gif
Who really thought Miami was going to lose the first two games on their homecourt? Like c'mon son..

The Heat split on their homecourt and dude is acting like the series is over.

I'm a Knicks fan so everyone knows where I stand on lebron

But seriously man you dudes, especially kobe beef lovers are something else

People that are mad that LeBron is playing like himself. The people saying he is his padding stats and frontrunning now are the same dudes that said he was SHOOK earlier in the game. Which is it?

roll.gif

pimp.gif
Was he not 2-12 with 6 points to start the 4th q while being carried by his teammates?

ESPN headline tomorrow "Lebron SUPER MARIO  carries Heat past Spurs in Game 2"
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

smile.gif

Last edited:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Dude's so good that he gets criticized for his teammates playing well.

Stop and think about that for a minute.
He wasn't getting criticized for his teammates playing well though. He was getting criticized because he was sucking and avoiding the action. The switch suddenly went on when Chalmers and his other teammates bailed his *** out.

Wade looked exhausted at half, but got to rest a ton in the second half.

46 hours til game 3. Guys have to push thru these next 2 games.

This game is clearly T-Macs fault. He could have done more. Had a good chance to score 20 plus points in less than 2 mins but he decided not to. He elected to make "basketball plays" in the final mins.

What a loser.

Don't understand how they let a lot of Miller wide open 3s. Neal was just sagging off him like he didn't shoot 8 3s LAST FINALS. :smh:

Why not just stay at home on the shooters?

Why did Tiago think he was Blake Griffin on that dunk attempt?

I ask myself, are these salty haters even watching the game? LeBron is not the reason they're winning? Really?

A balanced effort kept the Heat in the game throughout the first half where there is no denying that LeBron struggled. But the huge 20 point lead spurt was overwhelmingly due to LeBron, when both Wade and Bosh were on the bench. The Spurs double teamed LeBron and he found the open man every time, The open man hit the 3 pointer. When they do that, the Heat are unstoppable.

Keep staying salty. :lol:

Spurs got one...now let's see how it goes 3 straight in San Antonio.

I've seen dudes doubt the Spurs home court so lets see if they're right.

Good win for Miami.

The others like Mike Miller and Rio carried them this game.

LeBron struggled shooting but he got Miller and co. some good looks in the 2nd half. He's gotta step it up offensively in San Antonio.

Blowout aside, Spurs are in great shape heading back for 3 at home after getting a split.

He wasn't getting criticized for his teammates playing well though. He was getting criticized because he was sucking and avoiding the action. The switch suddenly went on when Chalmers and his other teammates bailed his *** out.

Did I ever tell u that u never cease to amaze me..?

And Bron gonna get the glory on SC and 1st Take etc..

Negroid aint eem show up til that big lead..

That guy is for promo use only..

Last edited:
Lebron got all hyped as soon as the lead went to ten. Showing out and all. What a {:}.

Spurs lost but they still accomplished the mission and that was to win one out of two in Miami.

Now they got 3 straight game at home.

The Heat role players are not going to be able to score well on the road.

Expect Wade to play like crap on the road too.

Back
Top Bottom