[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game is clearly T-Macs fault. He could have done more. Had a good chance to score 20 plus points in less than 2 mins but he decided not to. He elected to make "basketball plays" in the final mins.

What a loser.

Hahahahaha. Would've loved to see him hog the ball at this moment but I think he's just happy to get to experience this

Scary part is we went on that run WITHOUT both wade and bosh on the court
It's not scary, they've done that all-season with that lineup. I'll put up the stats later

I know it's somewhat of a bad reference, but against Cleveland, that lineup sans Chalmers, ate the 27 point deficit up. Go back to G6 vs Indiana, same story. That lineup has cooked all season.

Hopefully Coach Pop just uses this game to shape up the team and win some more games. I need to see Duncan get #5

He got hit on his arm while shooting. But come on I thought the spurs were veterans they shouldn't let one call. Get to them if there veterans who have been threw everything. Stop making excuses you looking foolish
exactly i could see if this happened to mia...with a relatively young coach...and a team that doesnt have experience with one another....but its the spurs...who have what over a decade of playing together...(actually the longest core group in the game) and one if the best coach in basketball who has been with them over a decade....

If anything they should be more mentally tough then any team...and show more reilance and resilence. a isolated what 3 point spread on a call should not according to many guys...make them unrattle unto a blowout

This game is clearly T-Macs fault. He could have done more. Had a good chance to score 20 plus points in less than 2 mins but he decided not to. He elected to make "basketball plays" in the final mins.

What a loser.
He scored 13 points in 35 seconds in full health in his prime. He should have scored at least 26 points in 2 minute given his injuries and age. 

Last edited:
Ginobily need to stop effing around with the handle. Pop need to smack the hell out of him in the locker room.

The heat didnt win this game the spurs just loss. Horrible game by San Antonio lost this game. 5 second half points by San an :smh:

Broom Talk is not being greenlighted. But spurs in 5. I wanna see what Miami does in San Antonio

i'm going to sleep so SWELL tonight.  98% of yall in here doubted miami...look at yall now
roll.gif
Who really thought Miami was going to lose the first two games on their homecourt? Like c'mon son..

The Heat split on their homecourt and dude is acting like the series is over.
The majority of y'all were saying the Spurs in 4 or 5 after game 1 though.

It's not scary, they've done that all-season with that lineup. I'll put up the stats later

I know it's somewhat of a bad reference, but against Cleveland, that lineup sans Chalmers, ate the 27 point deficit up. Go back to G6 vs Indiana, same story. That lineup has cooked all season.
True but what I mean is there gonna all 3 get going soon enough. And they weren't on the court when we pretty much took over.

What a loser.

Spurs got one...now let's see how it goes 3 straight in San Antonio.

I've seen dudes doubt the Spurs home court so lets see if they're right.
Miami will get homecourt back I think.

problem is..Im not sure they can win back to back games in Miami to finish the series

we'll see

Lebron got all hyped as soon as the lead went to ten. Showing out and all. What a {:}.

Spurs lost but they still accomplished the mission and that was to win one out of two in Miami.

Now they got 3 straight game at home.

The Heat role players are not going to be able to score well on the road.

Expect Wade to play like crap on the road too.

yup

That block was seriously sick. A straight up block on a seven footer coming at him. I think it was just as good as hibbert's if not better. Like many of you bron haters always say, him blocking a player shorter than him ain't that impressive (block on george hill) so why is hibbert's better since melo is shorter?

The Heat were allowed to rape Tony Parker with impunity. The zebras were deplorable. Props to the Heat for making shots though.

I ask myself, are these salty haters even watching the game? LeBron is not the reason they're winning? Really?

A balanced effort kept the Heat in the game throughout the first half where there is no denying that LeBron struggled. But the huge 20 point lead spurt was overwhelmingly due to LeBron, when both Wade and Bosh were on the bench. The Spurs double teamed LeBron and he found the open man every time, The open man hit the 3 pointer. When they do that, the Heat are unstoppable.

Keep staying salty.
laugh.gif
alot of folks are melo and kobe fans...where they use to a dude being ice cold will continue to shoot, overlook teammates and basically play hog ball.

Back
Top Bottom