[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why Was Blair throwing up floaters like all of sudden he's tony Parker ? :smh:

Spurs gave up way too early. :smh:

I'm confident Pop will get in his players ready for game 3 though.

SPurs got 3 game at home to take control of this series.

The Heat got lucky as ****. They were ready to be cooked on the stove until ref came bail them out with all that bs calls for Chalmers that changed the momentum of the game.
He got hit on his arm while shooting. But come on I thought the spurs were veterans they shouldn't let one call. Get to them if there veterans who have been threw everything. Stop making excuses you looking foolish

im still trying to figure out how lebron is gonna stat pad....i mean they let you shoot from the bench now....i mean what alley oops from the sideline?

Pop signed Tmac so in practice they can simulate how it would be to hold Lebron if he had 2 torn ACL"s and a low basketball IQ

I dnt care what anybody say, Miami need to take two in SA. Miami can't come back dwn 3-2. I hate the finals game format

i'm going to sleep so SWELL tonight.  98% of yall in here doubted miami...look at yall now
roll.gif
They're about to play the next 3 games
In SA. Mia is in it deep right now with their failure to defend home court . Sleep tight!

a shame this is what it took TMAC to finally play past the second round, never mind the finals....

Spurs gave up way too early. :smh:

I'm confident Pop will get in his players ready for game 3 though.

SPurs got 3 game at home to take control of this series.

The Heat got lucky as ****. They were ready to be cooked on the stove until ref came bail them out with all that bs calls for Chalmers that changed the momentum of the game.

It started with the 3 sec call if u ask me..

So, bout them cookies, what'dya'll's thoughts on Mothers animal cookies with the sprinkles?

Girl scout cookies? :nerd:

Cookies and cream ice cream >*

Is it just me or can you tell a persons IQ on bball if all they're looking at is lebron not being on track for 30

He's playing within the flow and dictating it at times and they're on the verge of a blowout. He doesn't need to start forcing things and see the lead diminish just to satisfy casual fans.

This is true. It's just that we've never seen a guy with that much talent be so passive.

While LeBron has struggled shooting tonight I think it's a stretch to say he regressed to 2011 LeBron.

The first half was scary. I was legit nervous that "he" was back.

dudes acting like tmac is even somewhat of a decent player....as if dude actually has had much of a game the last iuno few years. at this point signing tmac was more of a bone...a pity party if you will by the spurs org

To me it was ginobli and Parker's uncharacteristic sloppyness with the ball that set the tone for the game.

It also seemed like there was way too much of a forced effort to try splitting traps off screens with bounce passes too which was a gameplan failure.

Ginoblis handling was REALLY loose.
Yup. So many bad passes, I've never seen us play like this before. Just trying to force things that werent there. It was frustrating to watch.
I'm still waiting for you to thank reddit for the original gif of your avy.
But I already conceded to the fact that Reddit has good material on it. How can it not, its like the hub of the internet. Doesnt mean I have to like it.

Thanks to Reddit though

Back
Top Bottom