[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pop conceded the game. Good call.

However, Time for T-Mac to score 26 points in 66 seconds to win the game.

Reactions: Ube
To me it was ginobli and Parker's uncharacteristic sloppyness with the ball that set the tone for the game.

It also seemed like there was way too much of a forced effort to try splitting traps off screens with bounce passes too which was a gameplan failure.

Ginoblis handling was REALLY loose.
Yup. So many bad passes, I've never seen us play like this before. Just trying to force things that werent there. It was frustrating to watch.

People that are mad that LeBron is playing like himself. The people saying he is his padding stats and frontrunning now are the same dudes that said he was SHOOK earlier in the game. Which is it?

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
To me it was ginobli and Parker's uncharacteristic sloppyness with the ball that set the tone for the game.

It also seemed like there was way too much of a forced effort to try splitting traps off screens with bounce passes too which was a gameplan failure.

It was more Ginobili than Parker. When Pop saw that he couldn't contribute in any capacity, he should have sat him. Played like he was shaving points.

They can't defend the pick and roll either.

Last edited:
Good move by Spoelstra to keep his starters in.
They need to establish an offensive rhythm and carry it over to game 3.

LeBron does not play well under pressure. This is nothing new. When they got a big lead, the pressure was off. He suddenly became super human again right around that time.

Yup. So many bad passes, I've never seen us play like this before. Just trying to force things that werent there. It was frustrating to watch.

I'm still waiting for you to thank reddit for the original gif of your avy.

[quote name="DarthSka"]This 'Lebron the stat-padding front runner' talk is hilarious.

And sad.[/quote]... and to add to that, I know full well who is just die hard Kobe fans jealous and hateful as hell. :lol:

Everybody agreed game one was called great with minimum ref interference (so long as the heat and lebron bin laden lost). And who ever won woulda won a evenly called game. Best game of the playoffs by far.
But THIS GAME you got the commentators and a retired ref not agreeing on some of the calls. STOP it dude. Jesus Christ
i mean its the internet its anonymous....its no need to lie to kick it.

Lol hold up real fast. The refs changed the momentum of the game with a bs call on Duncan? Which equaled 1 point. The call on Chalmers was a foul he hit him on his arm while he was shooting

Back
Top Bottom