[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: @ Thiago Splitter

I hate both teams so seeing the Spurs get blown out is very entertaining to me

LeBron strugglin?! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

LeBron has a

T

E

A

M

THIS AINT THE CAVS!!!

Havent seen this sn in years :lol: :lol:

While LeBron has struggled shooting tonight I think it's a stretch to say he regressed to 2011 LeBron.

He's been more aggressive getting into the paint but he hasn't been hitting his shots. He has set up some good looks for the Heat's shooters though.

He's lucky Mike "White Walker" Miller and Mario Top 10 5 Chalmers stepped up.

And as I'm typing this he just had a :x block on Splitter

He was looking scared and timid and until Mario went video game chalmers. This is why he left Cleveland. A loaded team to bail his *** out when he chokes in the finals.

To me it was ginobli and Parker's uncharacteristic sloppyness with the ball that set the tone for the game.

It also seemed like there was way too much of a forced effort to try splitting traps off screens with bounce passes too which was a gameplan failure.

Ginoblis handling was REALLY loose.

that obsession. you need to join them on that walk Captain No Team

Please, no team? You the cat that all of a sudden is a warrior fan now when I ain't NEVER seen you post before the we believe year. I'VE been a warrior fan. Go check the archives fool

This is disgusting. Chalmers is getting treated like Wade in 2006 while Parker is getting thrown around and no calls.

refs changed the momentum.

Spurs was playing well. Then refs call that stupid 3 second on Duncan and then the bs call on chalmer that put Miami up 3 and boosted their confident.

you both need to just stop watching this game

get a grip man. if lebron loses it dont mean ****. kobe still aint a better bball player than him no way no how.

its the los angeles lakers not the los angeles kobes...

you both have the nerve to question officiating haha like we aint ever benefited from that ****

:smh: you dudes is too obsessed. go outside in get some air
Everybody agreed game one was called great with minimum ref interference. And who ever won woulda won a evenly called game. Best game of the playoffs by far.
But THIS GAME you got the commentators and a retired ref not agreeing on some of the calls. STOP it dude. Jesus Christ

Back
Top Bottom