[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is disgusting. Chalmers is getting treated like Wade in 2006 while Parker is getting thrown around and no calls.

refs changed the momentum.

Spurs was playing well. Then refs call that stupid 3 second on Duncan and then the bs call on chalmer that put Miami up 3 and boosted their confident.

you both need to just stop watching this game

get a grip man. if lebron loses it dont mean ****. kobe still aint a better bball player than him no way no how.

its the los angeles lakers not the los angeles kobes...

you both have the nerve to question officiating haha like we aint ever benefited from that ****

:smh: you dudes is too obsessed. go outside in get some air

Is it just me or can you tell a persons IQ on bball if all they're looking at is lebron not being on track for 30

He's playing within the flow and dictating it at times and they're on the verge of a blowout. He doesn't need to start forcing things and see the lead diminish just to satisfy casual fans.

Lebron is the only player who will get criticized when his teammates play well :lol:

eek.gif
No Tiago No.

Blaming Spo makes no sense to me. Spo said himself he failed Lebron year 1.

That GIF is awesome. You really do forget Manu had long hair :lol:

Cant wait for GM 2. Expect Miami to win by at least 10.

Does anybody think when they go to SA and I think games are every other day will take its toll on the Spurs? Or even the Heat?

miami win by 10 how???? Yall so disrespectful to the spurs. Spurs aint even have they best game and neither did miami but come on. At least say 30 so i know ya trolling

ehhhh

Why isn't Duncan posting up closer to the rim? He clearly has the advantage.

He's just been taking fadeaways all game.

I don't understand it either. Straight line jump shot after jump shot and most are flat and difficult shots, smh!

This game got out of hand when Pop didn't call a timeout after the Miller three. He didn't put them in the best position to win tonight.

Back
Top Bottom