[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
don't ask a question if you don't want the answer. it isn't a lame reason. it's common sense.

is MJ's shot to beat the cavs any different than a jumper made by durant in last years finals when the game was already out of hand? yes... because of the significance of the momentr

Umm no, that mj shot was sick cause dude double clutched and hung in the air.

[quote name="sea manup"]its funny when kobe haters/kobe stans get annoyed by lebron haters/lebron stans in this thread. you guys say the same exact things[/quote]BEEN saying this. :lol: They say the SAME exact things.

Could you imagine the bickering that would occur if they actually meet in the finals next year

The guy who has 5 rings didnt trust his teammates this year?

U ever heard of Magic Mamba or Mamba Johnson? Dont believe it came from thin air..

This guy that Im talkin about with the 5 rings doesnt ball up like python when threatened, like the guy that has 1 ring..

The guy with 6 rings didnt always get his team involved..Watch some early tapes of that guy then come back and see me..

And dont compare the guy with 1 to the guy with 6..Pointless.
and they werent winning either while mj was playing that way so.....not seeing your point. I could see if mj continued pre pippen days and they won...but he adjusted...and it showed.

And why do you think they nicknamed him...it was so out of charater and so un kobe like they made a huge deal about it.

Also lets not act like kobe wasnt a byproduct of the most dominant bigman in recent history...arguable the greatest coach...and then after that basically had a new age twin towers.....

Yea he is a champ...but it isnt for his hero ball...for every game winner he jacks up and hits...there are ton of illadvised shots etc...kobe takes to put the team in a position to where he needs to hit the game winner.

Yea he has passed more this year, but it one wasnt in the flow of the game, and it was more forced, and he actually made a conscious effort to pass more....and thiss is after current/former teammates and current/former coaches.....basically told him the ball hog,no trusting teammate thing isnt gonna work with this team....

And it was only then and they stinking up the joint...he basically said hell why not, what do i have to lose?  we already losing... and ppl complaining...so he more or less did it to shut ppl up, and appease others...

Trust and believe had they been winning,,,forget about it...it be the same old kobe of old.

I ask myself, are these salty haters even watching the game? LeBron is not the reason they're winning? Really?

A balanced effort kept the Heat in the game throughout the first half where there is no denying that LeBron struggled. But the huge 20 point lead spurt was overwhelmingly due to LeBron, when both Wade and Bosh were on the bench. The Spurs double teamed LeBron and he found the open man every time, The open man hit the 3 pointer. When they do that, the Heat are unstoppable.

Keep staying salty.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif
 let them hate, as long as the Heat keep winning we don't care. Feel great tonight.

Wow_

Magic just revised history on ESPN,

sayin' the block is what set 'em off on that run.

:smh:

Julius F. Wrek

Could you imagine the bickering that would occur if they actually meet in the finals next year
the entertainment value of the game threads would be on par with the basketball being played 

knock on wood. please dont jinx it for us next year with that comment, we need all the help we can get

Tim Duncan is just as stubborn with his wardrobe like Iverson, except he's stuck in 1996 and AI is stuck in 2001 :lol:

[quote name="OneTrust"][quote name="illest35"]
The guy who has 5 rings didnt trust his teammates this year?

U ever heard of Magic Mamba or Mamba Johnson? Dont believe it came from thin air..

This guy that Im talkin about with the 5 rings doesnt ball up like python when threatened, like the guy that has 1 ring..

The guy with 6 rings didnt always get his team involved..Watch some early tapes of that guy then come back and see me..

And dont compare the guy with 1 to the guy with 6..Pointless.[/quote]

Hahaha at "trusting" his teammates. Umm that idiot didn't start passing until he realized they were out of the playoffs and that maybe he should stop hogging the ball[/quote]OneTrust knows. :smokin

Hey_

Wow_

Magic just revised history on ESPN,

sayin' the block is what set 'em off on that run.

:smh:

Julius F. Wrek

It is what it is man.

I dont know whats more surprising

what Magic says

or the fact people pay attention to what Magic says

He's pullin' Jedi Mind Tricks on ill informed "fans",

and then those fans go 'round quotin' that stuff like its gospel.

Julius F. Wrek

The blind leading the blind :lol:

I have never met a basketball fan who has sincerely repeated something Magic Johnson says.

and Girl Scouts only make two kinds of cookies: Thin Mints and Samoa.

CP, this may or may not belong in the Confessions thread in General, but I have eaten those Grandmas iced animal cookies w/ the sprinkles in a bowl of milk... like cereal. :wow:

:lol: *kanye shrug*

Back
Top Bottom