[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the way Magic hops on **** makes me wonder less how he got that ish 
sick.gif

that escalated quickly

and Girl Scouts only make two kinds of cookies: Thin Mints and Samoa.

CP, this may or may not belong in the Confessions thread in General, but I have eaten those Grandmas iced animal cookies w/ the sprinkles in a bowl of milk... like cereal. :wow:

:lol: *kanye shrug*

it disgusting the respect do di dos dont get.

The Rodney Dangerfield of girl scout cookies

i dont see how bill simmons is a writer who works for espn and magic is a hall of fame top 5 player who is also a billion dollar businessman but its magic who is the one always saying things to "not get fired"

exactly you can throw up 3 on 1 shots when you got a shaq/bynum/gasol etc...to clean things up and erase your errors. Hell clutch isnt a player who selfishness...and unwillingness to pass and create shots for other players....to the point to where it is detrimental to the team...and causes the team to be in a position to where you need a miracle shot.

Im not saying that was/is always the case for kobe...but often times...those gamewinners/clutch shots were needed because it was his ballhogging throughout the game that put the team in desperation mode, where the so called game winner/clutch shot is needed.

Kobe often times reminds me of dirty cops...like how you a hero, cleaning up the streets...removing dope etc...when you as the cop put the dope in the streets in the first place. That aint heroic..

Even when LeBron was struggling from the field, he had an impact on the game.

If you are saying otherwise, you're clearly delusional.

Impact is deeper than stats sometimes, but the reaching starts when some of you can't harp on the officiating.

exactly you can throw up 3 on 1 shots when you got a shaq/bynum/gasol etc...to clean things up and erase your errors. Hell clutch isnt a player who selfishness...and unwillingness to pass and create shots for other players....to the point to where it is detrimental to the team...and causes the team to be in a position to where you need a miracle shot.

Im not saying that was/is always the case for kobe...but often times...those gamewinners/clutch shots were needed because it was his ballhogging throughout the game that put the team in desperation mode, where the so called game winner/clutch shot is needed.

Kobe often times reminds me of dirty cops...like how you a hero, cleaning up the streets...removing dope etc...when you as the cop put the dope in the streets in the first place. That aint heroic..
i enjoy talking about the 2013 finals, but as a lakers and kobe fan if you want to make this a kobe thread then im all for it 
pimp.gif

and let the record show that ducan goes 3/13 and kobe gets blamed for his poor play before him

[quote name="Elpablo21"]it disgusting the respect do di dos dont get.

The Rodney Dangerfield of girl scout cookies[/quote] proof that your point is valid: I have no idea what the hell a Do Di Dos is. :lol:... *another Kanye shrug*

I didn't see the game..
But I see 17 pts 8 assists 7 rebounds 3 blocks 3 steals.. and a 20 point blow out.. Is it because it's Lebron it's not good enough.. or you expect 10 more points to make it a :smokin game?
That looks like a great stat line to me..
Did we just ignore Tony Parker's poor game and Tim Duncans poor game to piss on Lebron's stat line?? And they won as well.. Comes with the territory to be great though..

I didn't see the game..
But I see 17 pts 8 assists 7 rebounds 3 blocks 3 steals.. and a 20 point blow out.. Is it because it's Lebron it's not good enough.. or you expect 10 more points to make it a :smokin game?
That looks like a great stat line to me..
Did we just ignore Tony Parker's poor game and Tim Duncans poor game to piss on Lebron's stat line?? And they won as well.. Comes with the territory to be great though..
like 5 points and 2 assist came when they were up by 20 +

Heat up 10...

... Lebron makes plays + Heat blow it open:
"Stat padding frontrunner."

... Lebron TRIES to make plays + Heat lose.
"Forcing it. Cost his teammates a victory."

... Lebron stays passive, never tries to make plays, lets Splitter dunk on him + Heat win:
"Bailed out by his teammates."

... Lebron stays passive, never tries to make plays, lets Splitter dunk on him + Heat lose:
*internet implodes from criticism*

There is literally NO WAY some of you could refrain from dissing him.
laugh.gif

And THAT... makes you a hater.
wink.gif
This man is a genius. Thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom