[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raspberry Cheesecake cookies sound
sick.gif
to me.

*shrugs*

Co-sign L2B about Subway's macadamia cookies though.
pimp.gif

Will try between now & postgame Tue.

Will report.

I've never even asked them to put them in the oven.

White chocolate macadamia & RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE heated up??!!?

My son thanks you all in advance. :lol:

My wallet & body wish you would go to hell. :lol:

But those cookies...those cookies will be so amazing that it will restore your tounges faith in god.

Even when LeBron was struggling from the field, he had an impact on the game.

If you are saying otherwise, you're clearly delusional.

Impact is deeper than stats sometimes, but the reaching starts when some of you can't harp on the officiating.

THIS

:lol: what happens when the heat win? We talk about cookies! I crush up thin mints and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. I don't like the one that is pre made

Fell asleep during the game then saw the Heat blew them out.

So on to cookie talk. Where do I find these Rasberry cheesecake cookies?

People crying about LeBron having no help, well...his help carried him tonight.
It most certainly wasnt Wade... :rofl: Dude is done man. Garbage.

Chalmers, Allen, Miller were the MVP's tonight.
LeBron stepped it up in the 2nd half, but if it wasnt for Chalmers Allen and Miller they could of lost this game.

And who exactly was it that was drawing double teams on the low post, leaving those three "MVPs" wide open and hitting the open man with a bullet pass right on the money even if they were on the opposite side? They deserve props for hitting their shots, but "carried him", as if his presence didn't help to get them open in the first place? Come on, man. Chalmers made some great drives to the basket on his own to make up for his performance in game 1, so he deserves extra props for that.

And no, people are not crying about him "having no help", but about how poorly the help has been playing. There is a difference. As of right now, their second leading scorer is averaging 14.1 in the playoffs. That is historically low for a championship team should they go on to win one.

Fell asleep during the game then saw the Heat blew them out.

So on to cookie talk. Where do I find these Rasberry cheesecake cookies?

Subway

:lol: what happens when the heat win? We talk about cookies! I crush up thin mints and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. I don't like the one that is pre made

Not trying to take shots but you obviously only come into this thread after the Heat win.
With all the trolling that happens after the heat lose what's the point.

Well to enlighten you on the subject, the cookie talk started after last game.

Last edited:
I mess with Subway's chocolate chip and M&M cookies HEAVY!

Quiznos also has some dope snicker doodle and chocolate chunk cookies! That price tag is no joke though, which is why I don't get them often 
laugh.gif

Raspberry Cheesecake cookies sound
sick.gif
to me.
Agreed. One of these days I'll try it though.

Last edited:
[quote name="Xtapolapacetl"][quote name="L2B"]People crying about LeBron having no help, well...his help carried him tonight.

LeBron stepped it up in the 2nd half, but if it wasnt for Chalmers Allen and Miller they could of lost this game.[/quote]And who exactly was it that was drawing double teams on the low post, leaving those three "MVPs" wide open and hitting the open man with a bullet pass right on the money even if they were on the opposite side? They deserve props for hitting their shots, but "carried him", as if his presence didn't help to get them open in the first place? Come on, man. Chalmers made some great drives to the basket on his own to make up for his performance in game 1, so he deserves extra props for that.

And no, people are not crying about him "having no help", but about how poorly the help has been playing. There is a difference. As of right now, their second leading scorer is averaging 14.1 in the playoffs. That is historically low for a championship team should they go on to win one.[/quote]Bingo!

LeBron deserves criticism for his scoring, or should I say the lack of it tonight. With that said:

Anyone who has ever played team basketball at any level should know and appreciate how difficult the combination of precision and strength of those passes LeBron throws from the low post is. While being double teamed at that. And I'm not even talking about having the vision of finding the open man, but only the physical act of making those passes. And they're so quick, giving Allen/Chalmers/Miller the extra split second of time and space for a better shot. They look easy and are taken for granted, but you try doing that and they'll either get intercepted or you'll throw them into the third row. You'll have a way better chance of making some fancy behind the back pass that visually looks more spectacular, but in reality is much easier to pull of. Of all the aspects of LeBron's game that get hated on or people claim are overrated, his passing is the most undeserving. Anyone who says he's an overrated passer doesn't deserve to get taken seriously.

Last edited:
LeBron deserves criticism for his scoring, or should I say the lack of it tonight. With that said:

Anyone who has ever played team basketball at any level should know and appreciate how difficult the combination of precision and strength of those passes LeBron throws from the low post is. While being double teamed at that. And I'm not even talking about having the vision of finding the open man, but only the physical act of making those passes. And they're so quick, giving Allen/Chalmers/Miller the extra split second of time and space for a better shot. They look easy and are taken for granted, but you try doing that and they'll either get intercepted or you'll throw them into the third row. You'll have a way better chance of making some fancy behind the back pass that visually looks more spectacular, but in reality is much easier to pull of. Of all the aspects of LeBron's game that get hated on or people claim are overrated, his passing is the most undeserving. Anyone who says he's an overrated passer doesn't deserve to get taken seriously.

Who said his passing was overrated?

Bruh, relax, have a cookie man. What kind ya reachin for? :lol:

Anyone ever eat, or know anyone that eats just the cookie dough itself? Like tollhouse, or pilsbury? I knew someone that would buy the rolls and never make a single cookie. :lol: (and no, not me, honestly just a friend I knew way back)

Cinabon cinnamon rolls tho...... >>>>>>*

Cinnabon is pretty much the Goat of mall food.

It's also one of the most calorie dense foods I think I've ever had. :lol:

laugh.gif
what happens when the heat win? We talk about cookies! I crush up thin mints and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. I don't like the one that is pre made
This sorta happened...when the Heat lost though
Cinnabon is pretty much the Goat of mall food.

It's also one of the most calorie dense foods I think I've ever had. 
laugh.gif
Orville needs to restock that Cinnabon popcorn

People crying about LeBron having no help, well...his help carried him tonight.

LeBron stepped it up in the 2nd half, but if it wasnt for Chalmers Allen and Miller they could of lost this game.
What? Wade played well in the first half and he barley played in the second half.

[quote name="durantula"][quote name="Xtapolapacetl"][quote name="durantula"]Who said his passing was overrated?[/quote]Dozens of posters on hundreds of occasions.[/quote]Not saying it didnt happen, but I doubt it. Prove it. Try to use more than 1 person too.[/quote]I'm'a back Xta on this one. His passing has definitely been called overrated, plenty.

Back
Top Bottom