[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I mentioned them the other night, the oatmeal raisin in the purple wrapper are CRACK, and they used to be huge cookies, now they the same size as a freaking Ritz cracker. :smh:

you reaching bout the ritz :lol:

grandmas peanut butter cookies were AWESOME.

i remember i use to buy the bags of mothers little chocolate chip cookies as a kid because they came with giants baseball cards in the bag :lol:

now i just cant get down with them no more. i miss famous amos cookies...

chips ahoy, costco chocolate chip, and oreos hit the spot now

my peanut butter aka death cookies are the best. get a pack of the betty crocker peanut butter cookie mix. substitute oil with butter. add two teaspoons of sugar. 4 table spoons of skippy or jiff peanut butter. 2 cups of peanuts.

so good but so unhealthy. make you not want to get up after :lol:

Exact same thing happened last year.

yea but difference is the losing team last year won game one and had home court

lakers beat the sixers three straight on the road

you have to be pretty cold blooded to win 3 straight on the road in the finals

Last edited:
I mentioned them the other night, the oatmeal raisin in the purple wrapper are CRACK, and they used to be huge cookies, now they the same size as a freaking Ritz cracker. :smh:
Chocolate chip and peanut butter were the only ones I messed with. After they raised the price from 50 to 75 I got passed and now I see there a dollar. Same thing happened with the chips ahoy chewy cookies. They used to be big now there the size of a cracker to and more expensive.

oooo Damn these threads be turning into late night snack chats. :lol: :evil:

But this right here, just try it. Best of both worlds basically. :x :wow:

Individual wrapped squares of savory guilt.

Pop em in your mouth and instantly you will View media item 448969 while be wondering why there's no more in the box :frown:

Trust. :smile: (You + Car/Foot/Bike/Plane/Chopper/UFO = grocery store)

View media item 448965View media item 448966
This better be you soon:
View media item 448979

EDIT: And Wade must have recently seen Red Tails since he jacked their motivational speech :lol:

Last edited:
oooo Damn these threads be turning into late night snack chats. :lol: :evil:

But this right here, just try it. Best of both worlds basically. :x :wow:

Individual wrapped squares of savory guilt.

Pop em in your mouth and instantly you will View media item 448969 while be wondering why there's no more in the box :frown:

Trust. :smile: (You + Car/Foot/Bike/Plane/Chopper/UFO = grocery store)

View media item 448965View media item 448966
This better be you soon:
View media item 448979

EDIT: And Wade must have recently seen Red Tails since he jacked their motivational speech :lol:

That ish hype af though! haha

Last edited:
I said the exact same thing about Wade and Red Tails.

Funny cuz I watched it the other day as well.

Those chumps cannot be original.

The crowd jacked the 7 nation army crowd thing..

That chant up there.

Westbrook/Durant 's outfit debacle.

When does it end?

Last edited:
Yep, this is definitely the 1st time I've seen a sports figure draw from a movie to inspire his teammates.

Those darn Heat.

That ish hype af though! haha
too hype man!!!   dudes will hate anything....

people take stuff from movies all the time...drew brees was getting MAD punblicity for the break down he stole from 300...nobody cares man...just sweet to see..

Just give me a Noodles and Company Snickerdoodle.

:rofl: at some of the hate.

Last edited:
Bron is on HGH. **** what anyone else has to say.
laugh.gif

Cake you see dudes jaw?

eek.gif

stephen a smith on mike and mike changing his pick..lol.

everybody flip flopping..
I'm not surprised, I'm seeing it everywhere. People dont have conviction anymore, they are too enamored with being on the side of the winners. I havent lost any faith in my squad we are still going to win this series in 6 games or less. Its a 5 game series right now, and with 3 games in San Antonio things are looking good for us.

Stephen A is known to be a slurper. They're really on here trying to hype lebron's block on tiago splitter. Spurs in 5, lebron has to find the balance of being a facilitator and scorer and he's searching HARD right now

Last edited:
You guys pay too much attention to ESPN and their mouthpieces.

lebron has to find the balance of being a facilitator and scorer and he's searching HARD right now

Is he really trying that hard to find the balance? I don't think so. The balance has been there, the jumpshot has not.

Last edited:
That tiago splitter Gatorade commercial gif. is the one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Lmao I hate it

You guys pay too much attention to ESPN and their mouthpieces.
Is he really trying that hard to find the balance? I don't think so. The balance has been there, the jumpshot has not.

Man Stephen A is as lost as a puppy in a big neighborhood..

He hypes up the Heat all the time, then picks Spurs to win, just to down them today after the loss last night.

Game 1 he was all honky dorry about the Spurs..

Now he's calling out their age, and that Manu was a no show and this and that..

Used to like dude, now I see thru his BS..

Still rather listen to him than Broussard..

Stephen A is known to be a slurper. They're really on here trying to hype lebron's block on tiago splitter. Spurs in 5, lebron has to find the balance of being a facilitator and scorer and he's searching HARD right now

So the Miami Heat are going to lose 3 in a row? The team that hasnt lost 2 in a row since God knows when is going to lose 3 in a row now?

I would just like to hear why?

Man Stephen A is as lost as a puppy in a big neighborhood..

He hypes up the Heat all the time, then picks Spurs to win, just to down them today after the loss last night.

Game 1 he was all honky dorry about the Spurs..

Now he's calling out their age, and that Manu was a no show and this and that..

Used to like dude, now I see thru his BS..

Still rather listen to him than Broussard..

Quoting myself, adding to what I said, Magic Johnson is the same way..

Flip flopping from day to day..

Back
Top Bottom