[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[quote name="Iamjusayn"][quote name="shoelyesses"]man his talk show was even worst...dude had a lisp....made up words...and had a stuttering problem.[/quote]Lol!!![/quote]His delivery, his nerves, his transitions... show had no appeal whatsoever.

Cinnabon is pretty much the Goat of mall food.

It's also one of the most calorie dense foods I think I've ever had. :lol:
There's one right by my house. At various points during the year I eat 2 cinnabons for breakfast every day for weeks. I LOVE those things.

Metabolism is very fast so I don't gain anything. Very fortunate for that

:lol: what happens when the heat win? We talk about cookies! I crush up thin mints and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. I don't like the one that is pre made
This sorta happened...when the Heat lost though

It's also one of the most calorie dense foods I think I've ever had. :lol:
Orville needs to restock that Cinnabon popcorn
ever had the cinnabon bread? :wow:... my carb intake went through the roof..

No love for Famous Amos chocolate chip & pecans? Best cookies I ever had are these jelly-filled peanut butter joints my mom used to make, straight crack. Bron's passing was in full effect tonight. Wonder what adjustments Pop makes moving forward. I think they need to slow the tempo and make it a halfcourt game. But then again MIA's defense was stellar. TP and Timmy D were straight trash.

Lmao The Heat blow the doors off the Spurs in the Finals and yall in here talking bout bon bons and cheesecake. hahaha.

Man if only you could do a side by side comparison of how this thread would look right now if the spurs won by 20.
laugh.gif

Lmao The Heat blow the doors off the Spurs in the Finals and yall in here talking bout bon bons and cheesecake. hahaha.

Man if only you could do a side by side comparison of how this thread would look right now if the spurs won by 20.:lol:

How about a side by side comparison if TP destroyed LeBron for a shot to close out the game...oh wait.

People STILL don't understand what is meant by, "LeBron needs help". That doesn't mean he needs new teammates; it means his current teammates need to perform at the level expected from them.

Lebron is gonna give you 25-8-7 just by walking in. If Wade pours in 20, Bosh adds another 16, Ray, chalmers and Miller knock down open 3's and Birdamn/Haslem play solid D/Rebound. The team is damn near unstoppable. They were doing that during the 27-game win streak.

But of course you guys don't take it that way. You'd rather imply that people are saying he needs CP3 and Dwight.

Game 2 was kind of a let-down after such a great Game 1. I think Heat take games 3 and 5 but I don't really care either way as long as they're more like Game 1 and less like Game 2.

:lol: what happens when the heat win? We talk about cookies! I crush up thin mints and sprinkle on vanilla ice cream. I don't like the one that is pre made

I need to find this

Like now

I had a bad experience with Famous Amos cookies

I wont touch them ever again..They were good prior to that though :lol:

Last edited:
I felt that Wade had a decent game. Lol. Didn't play much during the second half with how hot the lineup was during that 30-5 run or w/e but from the looks of his half time interview dude looked EXHAUSTED. :lol:
But he is my favorite player so maybe I just continue to give him the benefit of the doubt haha.

How has nobody mentioned grandma cookies that were 50cents with two in the pack back in the day now there like a dollar -__-

Wade is barely good for a 15 point game right about now, I don't see a 20 pt game from him this series

I ask myself, are these salty haters even watching the game? LeBron is not the reason they're winning? Really?

A balanced effort kept the Heat in the game throughout the first half where there is no denying that LeBron struggled. But the huge 20 point lead spurt was overwhelmingly due to LeBron, when both Wade and Bosh were on the bench. The Spurs double teamed LeBron and he found the open man every time, The open man hit the 3 pointer. When they do that, the Heat are unstoppable.

Keep staying salty. :lol:

:rofl:

That was the Chalmers led pick n roll. Lebron played a minor roll during that run. That was all Chalmers.

Last edited:
Wade is barely good for a 15 point game right about now, I don't see a 20 pt game from him this series

I credit the Spurs defense. Making it real hard for Wade and Bron to get their paint points that they are accustomed to feasting on. Gotta work hard to score against these Spurs man.

I need to find this

Like now

I had a bad experience with Famous Amos cookies

I wont touch them ever again..They were good prior to that though :lol:
View media item 448937

How has nobody mentioned grandma cookies that were 50cents with two in the pack back in the day now there like a dollar -__-

I mentioned them the other night, the oatmeal raisin in the purple wrapper are CRACK, and they used to be huge cookies, now they the same size as a freaking Ritz cracker. :smh:

SA needs 2/3 if not no way

would be nice if miami did what the lakers did with philly in 2001

76ers stole game one and then the lakers proceeded to win 4 straight.

I remember tons of people were actually thinking philly would win after game 1 :lol: laker 4 life was in panic mode lol

Back
Top Bottom