[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lakers fans keeping order of all people too? The hell?

Reminds me of the time in College I was ready to throw hands with this dude from my town and the dude that had been in more fights than anyone in the building was the one to break it up.
laugh.gif

I said for a shot to close the game, not in the entire game. And on that last shot, yes he destroyed lebron.
I disagree. Lebron got shot by, not shot on.

Last edited:
I said for a shot to close the game, not in the entire game. And on that last shot, yes he destroyed lebron.
[/quote]

He got shot by because he went for the pump fake, did you not see the play?

Nah, It's on the podcenter right now. I downloaded it like 40 mins ago.
Ahh ok cool. I'll be uploading when I go home for lunch.

And yeah ska. Don't let the panera bread Stan fool you, subway cookies warmed up ain't no poverty cookies. They're crack. I miss them
mean.gif
Reminds me of the cats in the pizza thread trying to co-sign little caesars. "But but but...if you warm it up for 5 minutes and add more cheese and better seasoning, it is amazing" FOH.

Erroneous on all counts.
[/quote]

Tony dribbled, lebron got switched on him, he pump faked, lebron jumped, he stepped through, he made the shot. LeBron got destroyed for the shot to close the game.

Nah, It's on the podcenter right now. I downloaded it like 40 mins ago.

Ahh ok cool. I'll be uploading when I go home for lunch.

And yeah ska. Don't let the panera bread Stan fool you, subway cookies warmed up ain't no poverty cookies. They're crack. I miss them :smh:

Reminds me of the cats in the pizza thread trying to co-sign little caesars. "But but but...if you warm it up for 5 minutes and add more cheese and better seasoning, it is amazing" FOH.

Awful comparison

Helllll no ohmygosher.
I'd NEVER consign little ceasars.
Now THAT is poverty pizza :x

Eckh... Disgusting brah.
Just thinkin about those cheap *** fake tasting pizzas makes me lose my appetite. I'd rather go hungry.

Subway cookies are different man. They're a good price and actually delicious. Of course they aren't the "best cookies on earth" bro, but were just talkin about every day affordable cookies...not Parisan cookies baked by Top Chefs in France :lol:

Erroneous on all counts.

Tony dribbled, lebron got switched on him, he pump faked, lebron jumped, he stepped through, he made the shot. LeBron got destroyed for the shot to close the game.[/quote]
laugh.gif
Relax man I'm over it.  I don't think he "destroyed" anyone... he made a great play and Bron overplayed for sure but Tony had no business making that play, he had been falling all over the place for 10 seconds and managed to get one off literally 1/1000 of a second before he would have turned the ball over with shot clock violation.

I like how you forgot to mention all of the falling down and fumbling though in your description of the play.
laugh.gif
  If I didn't see the play and I read what you just wrote my mental image wouldn't even be close to what really happened.

But again, I'm over it... No need to discuss it more, if you think James got "destroyed" then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

"Correction: dunked BYYY him, not ONNN him."

:lol:

C'mon, fraij. Your bias is showing. :wink: Tombout 'shot by, not on' and "If the Heat were down 0-2, there would be no cookie talk."

Tony called backboard BY lebron, not ON lebron.

Go get your eyeballs checked Ska.  Get the 2 for 1 senior discount with CP.

Theres no momentum first of all. Things change from Game to Game. If there was momentum, Miami would win the next one based off the bashing they just gave. San Antonio will adjust and play better at home, yes. That certainly doesn't give them a guaranteed victory for Game 3.

And I like how you just kinda casually give Game 4 to San Antonio and then have them close it out in Game 5. Great analysis there.

I mean i just dont see how this series ends in San Antonio. I think this series is destined for 7. The two teams are just that evenly matched.

I didn't say their is momentum, I said its ABOUT MOMEMTUM and right now they're on an even playing field. If the spurs win game 3 at home than the statistics of them winning the 'ship will greatly be on their side. I still have the spurs in 5 and I'm sticking to it. If it extends longer than it will be amazing for sport of basketball and fans of the sport but bottom line spurs will be the 2012-2013 NBA Champions

and if me and CP really did know each other in real life, I swear it would be like Grumpy Old Men. :lol:

Erroneous on all counts.

Tony dribbled, lebron got switched on him, he pump faked, lebron jumped, he stepped through, he made the shot. LeBron got destroyed for the shot to close the game.
:lol: Relax man I'm over it.  I don't think he "destroyed" anyone... he made a great play and Bron overplayed for sure but Tony had no business making that play, he had been falling all over the place for 10 seconds and managed to get one off literally 1/1000 of a second before he would have turned the ball over with shot clock violation.

I like how you forgot to mention all of the falling down and fumbling though in your description of the play. :lol:   If I didn't see the play and I read what you just wrote my mental image wouldn't even be close to what really happened.

But again, I'm over it... No need to discuss it more, if you think James got "destroyed" then we'll just have to agree to disagree.
[/quote]

I didnt forget to mention it, lebron wasnt guarding TP when he was fumbling the ball, sure when lebron got on him he slipped but held his dribble, then pump faked, then banked it in. It is what it is tho, its a 1-1 series going into SA. This started because you said there wouldnt be cookie talk if the heat lost, but there was cookie talk when the heat lost.

Ill say it again. Subway Raspberry Cheesecake heated up. :smokin

im guessing the mods etc...are lebron bin laden haters as well....seeing as they throw the ban hammer...and thread closing on the most petty of things...yet here we are in a 2013 NBA FINALS thread and cats basically derailing it after the win, with cookie talk. Like wdh does subway cookies, toll house, which is the better girl scout cookie have any relevance, in relationship to the nba finals?

and if me and CP really did know each other in real life, I swear it would be like Grumpy Old Men. :lol:

2 of the dopest movies ever made man. I laugh my *** off watchin those movies. I hope like hell I'm as cool as those dudes when I get old.

I don't fish tho. We'd need a better hobby. Golf, or something.

im guessing the mods etc...are lebron bin laden haters as well....seeing as they throw the ban hammer...and thread closing on the most petty of things...yet here we are in a 2013 NBA FINALS thread and cats basically derailing it after the win, with cookie talk. Like wdh does subway cookies, toll house, which is the better girl scout cookie have any relevance, in relationship to the nba finals?

We been in a lot of Finals' threads bruh, there is still plenty of time for this thread to go sideways and bans to come in bunches. So far, this is the most civil a thread has been since I been around, so not sure how it's a bad thing. Unless you prefer bickering and pointless arguments about the 07 Cavs, or the 2011 Lakers, or the 99 Spurs, etc.

Plenty of ball has been talked about in here, but it don't mean people can't take a moment to step back and talk about other things for a sec while we wait for the next game/topic to come up.

You'd have a very valid point IF the cookie talk didn't start after the Spurs game 1 victory.
i cant imagine being a lebron hater.
mean.gif
having your hopes and dreams crushed day in and day out.
What? He has one title in 9 years. We haters are 8-1, papi.

[quote name="ohmygosher"][QUOTE name="shoelyesses"]
[/QUOTE]You'd have a very valid point IF the cookie talk didn't start after the Spurs game 1 victory.[/quote]And if the most active staff member in here so far (myself) wasn't a LeBron fan (which I am). :lol:

But no, let them believe that everything that is happening is because the staff is anti-Heat or anti-LeBron or pro-Lakers or anti-whatevertheywant or pro-whatevertheywant. :lol: If people were in here going at each other's throats about different plays from the 2 games so far and posting meaningless arguments about how Duncan does or doesn't measure up to Kobe and how Bron does or doesn't measure up to MJ or Kobe or Jesus Christ, there would be people complaining about how out of control the thread is and mods need to do something and this place is wack and blah, blah, blah.

If I've learned anything from FB and NT, it's that there will always be someone whining about something. ALWAYS. :lol:

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all of the time."

"Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it."

Last edited:
If I remember correctly the cookie talk came the night the spurs won...

Back
Top Bottom