[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^

That cliche *** response is so played. Hate and sports have gone hand in hand since day 1. Why does it bother you so much if someone hates Lebron?

Last edited:
that myth is more accurate to Jay-Z than Nas IMO

tumblr_lzi7apkr0L1r684lk.gif

And if the most active staff member in here so far (myself) wasn't a LeBron fan (which I am).
laugh.gif

But no, let them believe that everything that is happening is because the staff is anti-Heat or anti-LeBron or pro-Lakers or anti-whatevertheywant or pro-whatevertheywant.
laugh.gif
If people were in here going at each other's throats about different plays from the 2 games so far and posting meaningless arguments about how Duncan does or doesn't measure up to Kobe and how Bron does or doesn't measure up to MJ or Kobe or Jesus Christ, there would be people complaining about how out of control the thread is and mods need to do something and this place is wack and blah, blah, blah.

If I've learned anything from FB and NT, it's that there will always be someone whining about something. ALWAYS.
laugh.gif

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all of the time."

"Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it."
id go for that if there wasnt bans etc...about a year ago or so in reference to the jeremy lin appreciation thread. You had folks getting flamed for saying dude was a flash in the pants, overhyped cat which was in mainly due to his race. Now a year later..... um dude arguable is the worst starting pg in the L, is irrelevant and a afterthought.

So i say that to say how is calling out a player, who at the end of the day was nothing more then a hot commodity, overnight success. In a thread about him, is flaming thread derailing. yet a thread about the nba finals, in which folks are comparing cookie makers not a thread derail?

Im trying to understand, a thread about a player, you saying he sucks, turns out he indeed does suck...is flamming, thread derail. Talking about snack cookies in a finals thread isnt?

^

Might have something to do with the fact that it was an APPRECIATION thread.

Last edited:
im guessing the mods etc...are lebron bin laden haters as well....seeing as they throw the ban hammer...and thread closing on the most petty of things...yet here we are in a 2013 NBA FINALS thread and cats basically derailing it after the win, with cookie talk. Like wdh does subway cookies, toll house, which is the better girl scout cookie have any relevance, in relationship to the nba finals?
Yeah bro, people are discussing cookies because they're obviously fat *** haters.
mean.gif
Never mind the fact that it started after Game 1...it's all a secret plan from NT's elite to take shine away from Miami.

I agree man, instead of derailing the thread with pictures of food we should have more Kobe/LBJ talk since that's what really matters. Because stuff like this
Kobe often times reminds me of dirty cops...like how you a hero, cleaning up the streets...removing dope etc...when you as the cop put the dope in the streets in the first place. That aint heroic..
is what keeps the Finals thread in check.
pimp.gif

Mario Chalmers is the worst starting PG in the league, by a signifcant margin. Inb4 the big 3 doesnt allow him to unleash his full potential.

Last edited:
Mario Chalmers is the worst starting PG in the league by a significant margin.
Impossible he just out played the so called best pg in the league last night
Sigh........ This is so faulty, and instead of being offended by it, try and prove me wrong. Its not like hes a pivotal piece to this roster, hes for all intents and purposes been replaced by Cole and by next season it will be official. I'm sure you dont have an affinity for him and wouldnt care at all if he left the team, so please save the pot shots. Mario Chalmers is a bottom 5 starting PG in the league if not the worst.

And if the most active staff member in here so far (myself) wasn't a LeBron fan (which I am).
laugh.gif

But no, let them believe that everything that is happening is because the staff is anti-Heat or anti-LeBron or pro-Lakers or anti-whatevertheywant or pro-whatevertheywant.
laugh.gif
If people were in here going at each other's throats about different plays from the 2 games so far and posting meaningless arguments about how Duncan does or doesn't measure up to Kobe and how Bron does or doesn't measure up to MJ or Kobe or Jesus Christ, there would be people complaining about how out of control the thread is and mods need to do something and this place is wack and blah, blah, blah.

If I've learned anything from FB and NT, it's that there will always be someone whining about something. ALWAYS.
laugh.gif

"You can please some of the people some of the time, but you will never please all the people all of the time."

"Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it."
id go for that if there wasnt bans etc...about a year ago or so in reference to the jeremy lin appreciation thread. You had folks getting flamed for saying dude was a flash in the pants, overhyped cat which was in mainly due to his race. Now a year later..... um dude arguable is the worst starting pg in the L, is irrelevant and a afterthought.

So i say that to say how is calling out a player, who at the end of the day was nothing more then a hot commodity, overnight success. In a thread about him, is flaming thread derailing. yet a thread about the nba finals, in which folks are comparing cookie makers not a thread derail?

Im trying to understand, a thread about a player, you saying he sucks, turns out he indeed does suck...is flamming, thread derail. Talking about snack cookies in a finals thread isnt?
Sounds like someone used to get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

Sigh........ This is so faulty, and instead of being offended by it, try and prove me wrong. Its not like hes a pivotal piece to this roster, hes for all intents and purposes been replaced by Cole and by next season it will be official. I'm sure you dont have an affinity for him and wouldnt care at all if he left the team, so please save the pot shots. Mario Chalmers is a bottom 5 starting PG in the league if not the worst.
False Chalmers is a huge part of us I always defend Chalmers when somebody has something to say. He ALWAYS shows up when you need him something a lot of players don't do. I already said he was gonna have at least 2 20 point games this series cause it's the finals and he's gonna show up. We wouldn't have had such an easy series without going off in 2 of the 5 games last year against okc. He was a huge reason we put Indiana last year to. If wade or bosh are not feeling and and there shots aren't falling Chalmers picks up the slack

Mario Chalmers is the worst starting PG in the league, by a signifcant margin. Inb4 the big 3 doesnt allow him to unleash his full potential.
The disrespect 
tired.gif

glasses.gif

Last edited:
Sigh........ This is so faulty, and instead of being offended by it, try and prove me wrong. Its not like hes a pivotal piece to this roster, hes for all intents and purposes been replaced by Cole and by next season it will be official. I'm sure you dont have an affinity for him and wouldn't care at all if he left the team, so please save the pot shots. Mario Chalmers is a bottom 5 starting PG in the league if not the worst.

Cole will not be replacing Rio anytime soon, for on court reasons. Only way it happens is for $$$, if Cole gets some crazy offer

While Rio certainly is not elite, he definitely is not as trash as ppl make him out to be.

Last edited:
That may be true, but that doesnt change the fact that on a consistent basis he is at the bottom of the barrell when it comes to starting point guards in the league. How often do they even trust the guy handling the ball, rarely if ever. I know LeBron is LeBron, but I would like to think that there are at least 15 starting point guards who he would let have priamry ball handling abilities. Hes a below average defender, passer, and penetrator, his one true bright spot is his shooting which is good, but its not good enough to where hes worthy of a starting job. Cole is already better than him.

Back
Top Bottom