[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spo catching any flak for sitting both Bron and Wade together in the 4th?

Spo catches flak for everything.

Wade goes scoreless and ghost, and it's all on Spo.
Bosh bricks crucial shots, its on spo.
LeBron passes too much...its on spo.

It not the players faults, ever, for anything... the players are tired, the playoffs are too much for them... the fatigue is why they lost, its not because they played bad...its the fatigue.

and that, is also on Spo.

Last edited:
As a Mavs fan and a long time Spurs disliker, I still have the Heat in 5. The Spurs beat a visibly tired Heat team whose superstar only scored 18pts, and only beat them by 4pts.
And it took some unbelievable shots to do it.
The Heat don't have much to worry about in my opinion.
Spurs are who they are. A real good point guard and a bunch of spot up shooters, circa 1998 Utah Jazz.
They don't do anything different from game to game.
LeBron gave his guys the opportunity to step up and they failed him.
It's time for him to be LeJordan and blast these cats for 30+ four straight games.

So after watching the game last night, you can confidently say that the heat are going to win 4 games in a row?

Oh okay.

That was a really good game.

I think MIA kinda settled for too much iso's by the 4th, hence the Suprs defense chokin' them out. With a little more ball movement in the next game, they could still definitely catch up. Spo's been pretty much spot-on with his adjustments this postseason and I'm under the assumption that he'll do better the next game.

Can't really say if fatigue was a factor, but I'd give MIA the benefit of the doubt for Game 1.

One difference I noticed last night was how the Spurs were patient with their offense. They were really looking for the best shot available and do not look to be in panic even if there's just like less that 4 seconds left on the shot clock. They truly are like a well oiled machine.

Last edited:
Bosh hasn't been the same since he cut his dreadlocks when he left Toronto . . . it's much easier being an all-star on the Raptors than earning your keep on a championship-caliber team.

Man it blows my mind how he gets to cut all the celebrities hair outta Dallas.

Dude ain't that great a barber.

Barbershop is fire though.

Can anyone recap the game? Missed 98% of the action

Wade went ghost in the 4th quarter.
Bosh missed all of his open shots.
Bron wanted to be Magic Johnson instead of Jordan, tried way too hard to pass instead of just going to the rim aggressive.
Tony Parker took over the 4th quarter and basically crapped all over Cole and LeBron.
Duncan and Splitter were having their way on the boards and in the paint.
Did I mention Wade went ghost the entire 4th quarter and didn't score a single point? but he gets a pass...again.
Spurs won the game...earned it, took it.
Heat blamed the loss on fatigue, didn't feel they were outplayed. They were just "tired." Too much partying. Too much basketball against the Pacers. Wade didn't score a point in the 4th quarter because the Pacers series went 7 games, not because he didn't show up.

and according to NT...

It's all Spo's fault.

/end-recap

Last edited:
Reactions: c4

didnt miss much bruh lebron wade and bosh all admitted that when the 4th came that they were still fatigued from the 7 game battle that they just came out of and tony parker gave em the blue box blues mainly

Really well played game. Clean, almost no turnovers, not a lot of fouls, just a great game all around.
Heat led by 5-7 for a good stretch, but could never pull away.
Spurs stayed close, then made a run in the 4th to take the lead
Wade looked good early, but was ghost late.
LeBron was a triple double seemingly with ease, however, he didn't look right. Had that eerie 2011 feel, like, where is he? He didn't grab that game and say my ball, my shot. He tried to get looks for guys, and Kawhi did a good job on him as well. He'll need to score a bit more the rest of the series, I assume he will adjust.
Parker was brilliant. And he closed the game, up 2, final seconds, Heat needed a stop, put Bron on him, Parker falls to his knees, still somehoe gets up, and hits a shot at the shot clock to go up 4 with under 6 seconds left. That's game.
Duncan was smooth, 20-14-couple dimes and blocks.

Danny Green and Ray Allen both hit a few 3's early, big shots.
Battier missed all 3 of his shots, which could have extended 5-7 point leads to 8-10.

Lebron played in the 4th? Oh.

The Spurs can do everything that the Pacers could size wise, oh AND they have Tony Parker.

I didn't see any of 2011 Lebron in last night's Lebron.

He only had 18 points and didn't seem in full attack mode, but he wasn't scared or disengaged. Those games in 2011, especially Game 5, were pitiful and embarassing efforts. That Lebron is long gone. He was still active, scary, and making an impact; just not scoring. Probably more due to strategy than anything mental.

I did see some of 2011 Lebron in some other players though.

Spo catches flak for everything.

Wade goes scoreless and ghost, and it's all on Spo.
Bosh bricks crucial shots, its on spo.
LeBron passes too much...its on spo.

It not the players faults, ever, for anything... the players are tired, the playoffs are too much for them... the fatigue is why they lost, its not because they played bad...its the fatigue.

and that, is also on Spo.
this. 

Wade went ghost in the 4th quarter.
Bosh missed all of his open shots.
Bron wanted to be Magic Johnson instead of Jordan, tried way too hard to pass instead of just going to the rim aggressive.
Tony Parker took over the 4th quarter and basically crapped all over Cole and LeBron.
Duncan and Splitter were having their way on the boards and in the paint.
Did I mention Wade went ghost the entire 4th quarter and didn't score a single point? but he gets a pass...again.
Spurs won the game...earned it, took it.
Heat blamed the loss on fatigue, didn't feel they were outplayed. They were just "tired." Too much partying. Too much basketball against the Pacers. Wade didn't score a point in the 4th quarter because the Pacers series went 7 games, not because he didn't show up.

and according to NT...

It's all Spo's fault.

/end-recap
A student just walked in talking about Wade didn't do **** in the 4th?

laugh.gif

I said what about Bron? He said Bron had a triple double...
grin.gif

Lebron played in the 4th? Oh.

The Spurs can do everything that the Pacers could size wise, oh AND they have Tony Parker.

I'm trying to find those posts from dudes saying the heat are gonna have an easier time against spurs. They're pure COMEDY

Everyone played well on both teams last night. The fourth quarter was the deciding difference. Miami with five turnovers and Dwyane being scoreless in the 4th. I still have Miami in 5 but it gotta be discouraging to have your bench play so well and still lose.

Wish I could have seen the game.  But from everything I read and heard from analysts, Bron needed to be more of a scorer. 

Last edited:
Other than lebron scoring 18 points you're not gonna get a better game from Miami. They had everyone involved and tried to have lebron and wade on the floor in the end of the 4th with snipers on the wing. Bosh has an identity crisis and makes himself one of those snipers too to no avail. Then you got wade giving the fatigue excuse smh. San An came to Miami and handled business in black. Spurs in 5 and now it doesn't sound as crazy as it did 3 days ago

So the Heat players complained that fatigue was why they lost the game?

They got 3 days rest and obviously that wasnt enough....

The series isnt going to slow down for them, there still going to be playing every 2 days

meaning its only gonna get worse.

not to mention they got beat by the "old" Spurs team regardles of having a 9 day rest.....

Thats why you take care of business quick, so you can sit back and relax and hope your next oponent gets worn out.

The Heat simply were out played, Spo was out coached (and will continue to be).

This is chess not checkers between the 2 coaches, Pop can make adjustments when needed Spo just sits back in hopes of Lebron bailing them out.

So the Heat players complained that fatigue was why they lost the game?

They got 3 days rest and obviously that wasnt enough....

The series isnt going to slow down for them, there still going to be playing every 2 days

meaning its only gonna get worse.

not to mention they got beat by the "old" Spurs team regardles of having a 9 day rest.....

Thats why you take care of business quick, so you can sit back and relax and hope your next oponent gets worn out.

The Heat simply were out played, Spo was out coached (and will continue to be).

This is chess not checkers between the 2 coaches, Pop can make adjustments when needed Spo just sits back in hopes of Lebron bailing them out.

EXACTLY. There are a couple DM's I owe some people but not yet. It's still a series for now lol

Back
Top Bottom