[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The last two teams that have won game 1 in the Finals have lost, but both teams had home court advantage and lost it by losing game 2.

The Spurs are going to be playing with house money in game 2 since they stole home court in game 1.

i know he retired yesterday but are people forgetting about kidd already? kind of sad if the "greatest PG since magic" has yet to make it past the second round of the playoffs
Exactly. I'd take Kidd, The Glove, Nash, AI, Parker, Rondo, even Chauncey before CP3. 

CP3 is great but definitely not the greatest PG since Magic. He has potential to be but not yet.

The way I see it is Lebron Isn't going to be Stopped... however Kawhi Can and will make him work for baskets that's all you can ask.

Wade is CLEARLY not able to attack the basket the way he's use too and that makes a HUGE difference when defending the heat, considering you don't have as many free throws and it makes it easier to spot Lebron and all of their shooters on the floor.

I'm not a big advocate of Bosh but i refuse to believe he will continue to play that bad, however he is still going to get ate alive by Duncan in the post..

And IMO the impact tony Parker will have is going to be just as big as an advantage as Lebron has over the spurs, chalmers and Cole can make Tony work for his baskets but i highly doubt they can stop him from getting in the lane, which means you have to bring help, and by doing that your leaving one of the countless three point shooters they have on the perimeter open.

MIA was able to put pressure on the ballhandlers and get them to turn over the rock veterans like Parker & ginobli have seen that kind of pressure before and will make the right plays and limit TO's so that also puts a huge damper on a big part of the Heats Offense (Fastbreak points)

Their in no way to stop Lebron but there is a way to stop an injured D-Wade, and really slumping Bosh..... Lebron has proven that its just not in him to be a selfish player and in this finals i think thats going to be the difference btwn him winning and losing.... He's going to have to force his way.

Exactly what i posted in the NBA thread. This is going to be the Mav series all over again if Lebron plays like he did lastnight... They don't need Lebron to have 10 Assist they need him to be in attack mode!!

That's the thing, if LeBron comes out and drops 35, it's going to be a the most difficult 35 point point games of his career. Close to none of those points will be fast break transition points, the Spurs won't allow that. Then you also jeopardize LeBrons ability to get 10 plus rebounds and play effective defense, he's going to be gassed.

If The Heat want LeBron to go out and do that, Chris Bosh can't be playing 20 feet beyond the rim. The way Spo has used Bosh this year is close to being fireable. Not to mention Wade would not be involved if LeBron decides to take 25 plus shots. It's going to be interesting, if the Heat want to win this series, it really comes down to coaching/adjustments and Wade/Bosh more than LeBron.

millerHAM.gif
Lets make his face uglier
smokin.gif
Looking like Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters Drummer) every time he hits the snare...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He's the Best Player in the League and physically their is nobody in this series who can keep up with him... I'm not saying he has to score 40 every night but in that fourth quarter you HAVE to force it.... He knows Wade isn't nearly healthy, He knows that spolestra has bosh in a bad space... all in all the game is within reach you say **** the Gameplan and realize that their is nobody on the court than can guard you. AKA what Tony Parker did last night.

I've seen michael Score 35 and play effective defense, I've seen Kobe do it, hell i've seen Lebron do it in the past so that's not an excuse. If your one of the best ever it doesn't matter if the points come easy or not you have to make those tough shots

Last edited:
He's the Best Player in the League and physically their is nobody in this series who can keep up with him... I'm not saying he has to score 40 every night but in that fourth quarter you HAVE to force it.... He knows Wade isn't nearly healthy, He knows that spolestra has bosh in a bad space... all in all the game is within reach you say **** the Gameplan and realize that their is nobody on the court than can guard you. AKA what Tony Parker did last night.
Exactly. A player with LeBrons gifts needs to finish. Also,

what were LeBron AND Wade doing on the bench at the same time?

They could have closed the game out then.

Don't think anyone has mentioned this.
But Bosh had time to take a dribble, set his feet and then shoot that last three he missed.
He did none of the above and bricked a wide open shot that Duncan didn't even bother to run out on.

Pop's call to push the ball was perfect.

Everyone was questioning at halftime but in the post game, Bron and Wade kept talking about how tired they were in the fourth quarter.

He's probably gonna switch it at and go to a grind it our post game at times too to throw them off.
I agree. 

Bosh needs to sit on the bench and only shoot threes in practice during a game of knockout. Battie shouldve been out there, he is a better defensive player than Bosh. Bosh really sucks, I am a Heat fan, but this dude needs to stay around the basket. Lebron needs to be more selfish.

Does anyone else think that Norris was getting himself ready to take a charge when TP pulled that spin on him?

I mean look carefully...it looked like Cole was sliding his feet to the right because he thought Tony was going to lower his shoulder and go right.
It may seem like a reach...but instead of buckling down and playing defense, i felt like dude was so committed to trying to flop his way into a charge call that he lost all of his footwork and had absolutely no chance against that filthy spin :x :lol:

Last edited:
Cole needs more playing time. He's been a lot more aggressive in the playoffs than Chalmers. His speed and his aggressiveness will probably force Parker to play both ends. He's not even guarding Chalmers.

Does anyone else think that Norris was getting himself ready to take a charge when TP pulled that spin on him?

I mean look carefully...it looked like Cole was sliding his feet to the right because he thought Tony was going to lower his shoulder and go right.
It may seem like a reach...but i felt like dude was so committed to trying to flop his way into a charge call that he lost all of his footwork and had absolutely no chance against that filthy spin :x :lol:

that spin move was filthy

As a Mavs fan and a long time Spurs disliker, I still have the Heat in 5. The Spurs beat a visibly tired Heat team whose superstar only scored 18pts, and only beat them by 4pts.
And it took some unbelievable shots to do it.
The Heat don't have much to worry about in my opinion.
Spurs are who they are. A real good point guard and a bunch of spot up shooters, circa 1998 Utah Jazz.
They don't do anything different from game to game.
LeBron gave his guys the opportunity to step up and they failed him.
It's time for him to be LeJordan and blast these cats for 30+ four straight games.

Last edited:
Bosh hasn't been the same since he cut his dreadlocks when he left Toronto . . . it's much easier being an all-star on the Raptors than earning your keep on a championship-caliber team.

Spo's doing Bosh a disservice by the way he's using him though as a spot up shooter for Lebron's kick outs. If I'm a Heat fan I want to see Bosh, as my number 2 option, shooting 18 feet and in for most of the game, and expanding out to the 3 pt line on occasions.

Heat couldn't have been tired...Bron was in an interview earlier in the year saying how much rest and sleep he had gotten over the last couple days. He said his body felt great and he was fully rested and ready to go. so i don't wanna hear those fatigue excuses now. they won't be any more rested come sunday then, sinc ethey need to get their ***** in the gym.

Bosh beat the spurs with a 3 in the regular season. I think that is why he keeps floating around there. Plus, he hit a lot of those 3s last year and this year as well.

It is kinda interesting how Wade admitted to getting tired. Must not be in great shape. Lebron should not get tired though and needs to play the whole game.

I'm not saying Bosh can't score from 3 or even dagger a team late with his 3 pt shooting, but he's out there too much and to the point where he'll take himself out of games just standing around. I've watched too many Knicks games past 2 years to know playing consistently for that 3 will backfire more often than delivers. You put Bosh on the block get 5 touches, get a few at the top of the key, couple baseline in the bird cage, then a couple beyond the arc. Use the guy correctly, he can score efficiently and consistently 20 feet in. You'll never wear out the Spurs bigs playing with Bosh as a spot up shooter.

Last edited:
In case yall ain't realize, Spo has upgraded bosh To the number 2 option for these playoffs.

After last night there is no number 2 option.
It's LeBron and whoever is hot at the time.
Spoelstra can't beat Popovich at X's and O's, so LeBron has to win this series.

I don't think Chris Bosh setting up for those 3's is a big deal, because it's just the same thing he does the rest of the game, just a few steps back.

I think the real issue is that's all he's used as - a spot-up jump shooter. He just sets up in one of five different spots, waits to catch a pass, and launches if he gets one. If not, he's completely uninvolved. He's become as important to this team as Mario Chalmers.

I know Chris Bosh has always been known as a face-up jump-shooter, but he has more to his game than just standing in one spot and releasing a shot.

And I realize the Heat have two other stars, but there has to be a better way for them to use a player as talented as Bosh, other than the SAME way as Udonis Haslem just with more touches and minutes. Especially with Dwyane Wade basically fading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom