[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man. Dropped the ball on this one..

Long road ahead now if they want that Chip. Coach Pop is really somethin'

Man. Dropped the ball on this one..

Long road ahead now if they want that Chip. Coach Pop is really somethin'
gotta win 4 out of the next 6 games and you have a championship. while it sucks to drop a home game, you guys are still in a pretty good spot all things considered 

aye TP be doing this to every one with precision man
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Norris cole is STILL looking for Tony Parker.

aye TP be doing this to every one with precision man
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Am I crazy or is he blatantly traveling?
You're crazy
look closer its 2 steps since he didnt lift his right leg off the floor before the spin

Aww damn, I missed cookie talk. Damn.

Um, go spurs..

But anyway, done or not I gotta add this..

Anything red velvet is as good as gone with me. Those RV cookies up there have my mouth salivating..

I have yet to try red velvet chicken tenders/wings tho.

But Ive recently became addicted to Katy Perry kettle corn pop chips..Don't knock till u try, real talk.

Def not a porker tho. 175 soaking wet over this way.

IBS and acid reflux prevents me from going ham, sadly..Or Id prolly be 190 or so lol.

Last edited:
lebron didnt show up in the 2nd half. Got his rebounds but didnt make any game changing plays. Is it me or is his dribbling mediocre, i never see him beat anyone of the dribble or so. His post moves are also to predictable. :smh:

0 turnovers for Tony Parker :pimp:

Are people going to finally stop calling CP3 the best pg in the league?

Pop's call to push the ball was perfect.

Everyone was questioning at halftime but in the post game, Bron and Wade kept talking about how tired they were in the fourth quarter.

He's probably gonna switch it at and go to a grind it our post game at times too to throw them off.

I was out all of last night and literally have not slept so I couldnt really comment on stuff after the game, but someone in this thread said something that stuck out to me. This does remind me of the 2011 Finals in a way. This is not the LeBron that needs to show up. Theyre not going to win this series with him only getting 18 points, its just not happening. Not that I mind of course.LOL at Eric Spoelstra and his stubborness in regards to Chris Bosh floating around the three point line. You want him to shoot threes? Fine, but you want him to shoot a bunch of top of the key threes? I wil take those all day, even if he makes them, its not helping them much at all if hes that far away from the basket because it just lowers the offensive rebounding potential.D-Wade lol. That is allEven though we won, it wasnt a great game from us. Timmy wasnt looking good out there to start. He was missing the 17-18 footer that he usually is money on, and he did it A LOT. He started off 0 for 5 and 4 of those shots were that jumper. Kawhi and Danny with all the corner three misses..... That is an anomaly and wont be happening again. We have a lot of room for improvement and now that the rust is off we can have similar quarters to that 4th from here on forward. That was really supreme lockup and it couldnt have come at a better time.That Tony Parker shot is one of the greatest shots I have ever seen.

lebron didnt show up in the 2nd half. Got his rebounds but didnt make any game changing plays. Is it me or is his dribbling mediocre, i never see him beat anyone of the dribble or so. His post moves are also to predictable.
mean.gif
thats because the officals didnt vouche in his favor. Lebron=predictable movement

0 turnovers for Tony Parker
pimp.gif

Are people going to finally stop calling CP3 the best pg in the league?
No . Dude is by far the greatest PG since Magic. Parker can't hold his jock strap
i know he retired yesterday but are people forgetting about kidd already? kind of sad if the "greatest PG since magic" has yet to make it past the second round of the playoffs

Back
Top Bottom