[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
@ even REMOTELY thinking that every 'MJ shot' was like Ray Allen's

Bron's shot was TOUGH.

Period.

The Heat HAD to score to keep the lead. Heat don't score, Spurs get a deuce: overtime.

Heat don't score, spurs hit a 3: championship #5.

The defense sagged, he rose... and did what people like you (knight and ACB) consistently say he won't/can't do: hit the shot his team needed.

He misses that shot: you crucify him for being unclutch.

He passes, teammate makes it: "Bailed out again."

There is literally NO WAY he can do the right thing for some of you. Just stuck on your negative perception.
He hit a big shot. I already said that. But that was not an MJ moment. That is exaggerating even within the context of the game. Even he does not hit that shot the Heat still win. The Spurs were done by that point. Everyone knew that. Even his 3 pointer in game 6 was a bigger shot than that jumper.
The Spurs were done down only 2? And everyone Knew?

Lol won't even check but im 100% sure you have had something to say about fans leaving Game 6 down 5 with 28 secs left.

Man this week has been great.

Franco23x: suspended (10 days)

if you can't post without the immature insults about who is d riding who, then don't post.

OP please change thread title. I don't think they earned the title at all.

More like benefiting from the Spurs choke plus ref treatement.

It's alright though. Video proof are everywhere. (Dennis Green Voice) They are who we thought they are (Dennis Green Voice)

They won't have what it take to 3 peat like the great Lakers dynasty.

Maximum stannage/haterism in full effect. Tombout not earned yet say nothing about the Bret Hart screw job given to the kings in 02

I don't know why y'all keep biting the bait man. It's always the SAME 2-3 people. They get a kick outta rustling jimmies. :lol:

Nah i'm talking about the Heat in general. I don't agree that those dudes earn it. Spurs gave it away imo. Not to mention refs had a lot to do with it along the playoff. All the flops, wack calls, etc. Good thing there are videos proof of how they were given not earned. Now as far as Lebron. People can't ignore that the proclaimed GOAT Lebron cheated. Call himself GOAT but need a superteam on an easy conference to make it there. Told the media and MJ that ring don't define a player career but himself joined a super team to get multiple rings. lol a hypocrite and a ring chaser at its best.

Last edited:
OP please change thread title. I don't think they earned the title at all.

More like benefiting from the Spurs choke plus ref treatement.

It's alright though. Video proof are everywhere. (Dennis Green Voice) They are who we thought they are (Dennis Green Voice)

They won't have what it take  a prime shaq to 3 peat like the great Lakers dynasty.

Naw keep the thread title as is. I grew to like the same 2,3 people complain, pout and like a you know what

Nah i'm talking about the Heat in general. I don't agree that those dudes earn it. Spurs gave it away imo. Not to mention refs had a lot to do with it along the playoff. All the flops, wack calls, etc. Good thing there are videos proof of how they were given not earned. Now as far as Lebron. People can't ignore that the proclaimed GOAT Lebron cheated. Call himself GOAT but need a superteam on an easy conference to make it there. Told the media and MJ that ring don't define a player career but himself joined a super team to get multiple rings. lol a hypocrite and a ring chaser at its best.
Wahhhh wah wah Wahhhh mommy the heat won Wahhhh wah wah mommy please tell me it's not true just tell me anything to make me think it's not true Wahhhh

Last edited:
Wahhhh wah wah Wahhhh mommy the heat won Wahhhh wah wah mommy please tell me it's not true just tell me anything to make me think it's not true Wahhhh

blah blah blah. We all saw what happened in game 6. Don't act like half of Florida wasnt turning off the TV and fans was leaving the arena lol.
(Dennis Green voice) We let them off the hook. (Dennis Green voice)

Last edited:
blah blah blah. We all saw what happened in game 6. Don't act like half of Florida wasnt turning off the TV and fans was leaving the arena lol.
So let me get this str8 the heat didn't win because of game 6.... I coulda swore it went to 7 games and they did infact win. And if they were just gonna give them the title...why even show up? Better yet why even go 7 games?

[quote name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]How is this thread not locked? The finals are over[/quote] honest answer? Because I would rather keep the ignorant arguments about LeBron cheating and the outcome being rigged stay in here.

not the offseason thread. not the Heat thread. just here. :smokin

let the conspiracy finals talk stay in the finals thread. They talk about conspiracies in the off season thread and the finals thread is locked? I can't tell them "hey, keep that in the finals thread."

Last edited:
Lol so I'm gay because you spend all day talking about a MAN

you sound like a 3rd grader

When did I call you gay? :stoneface:

suspect does not mean gay, especially in the context of my post because that statement was not even aimed at you specifically
im the 3rd grader? :smh:

I already gave props to Lebron on the win and he did hit some big shots. I am not even downplaying his performance as opposed to him overrating it.
Me stating that he is overrating his performance is illogical hating?

Also, I have been hating on Rose this year as well but that goes unnoticed. If I or someone else makes a negative comment about the Rose the usual replies are ":lol:"
Say something negative about Lebron? People get mad. He is not sacrosanct.

I can hear you threw the Internet sniffling and crying wahh wahh wahhh

Back
Top Bottom