[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blah blah blah. We all saw what happened in game 6. Don't act like half of Florida wasnt turning off the TV and fans was leaving the arena lol.
(Dennis Green voice) We let them off the hook. (Dennis Green voice)
I can hear you threw the Internet sniffling and crying wahh wahh wahhh
not to be that guy but.... through*

sorry it was bothering me
laugh.gif

Why are you so worked up about my hating?

you are a grown man...look at yourself in the mirror...is it worth it to question someone that is taking shots at Lebron?

It is kind of suspect that there are a lot of players that get hated on yet dudes mostly get defensive when the hating is towards Lebron
At least you're honest...

damn yall Bron dudes are so sensitive. Nobody really discredits his greatness. Just a "stop the brakes" moment when the MJ comparisons come along because Bron aint close. He has some proving to do to pass up other dudes before he gets to MJ.

Lol at the MJ moment quote though. He can say whatever he wants, but if he thinks that's an MJ moment, he has a long way to go with being a dominant clutch scorer :lol:

HIS MJ moment, A MJ moment, MJ, however you slice it....in relation to that game 7 shot is off base :lol:

Last edited:

how does something like this get labeled as crying? Miami fans literally left the stadium.

every Lebron debate I've been a part of involves some sort of random altering the direction of the convo. dudes saying random emotional ish to defend him when people are trying to break down the actual basketball game. dudes will throw his "accomplishments" (on paper) out, drop the mic, and then call you a hater or deter the actual analysis of his game :lol:

boys are out here "witnessing" in full effect.

how does something like this get labeled as crying? Miami fans literally left the stadium.

every Lebron debate I've been a part of involves some sort of random altering the direction of the convo. dudes saying random emotional ish to defend him when people are trying to break down the actual basketball game. dudes will throw his "accomplishments" (on paper) out, drop the mic, and then call you a hater or deter the actual analysis of his game :lol:

boys are out here "witnessing" in full effect.

I have kinda noticed this

It seems like alot Lebrons Stans are real young they seem to be on some "Lebron is so great because ESPN says he is and I'm too lazy to look up his full historical significance" kick

It seems like they always say you're "hating" if you want to engage in debate about Lebron

As much I can do without his vitriol when posting, Xta seems to be the only Lebron Stan, who attempts to articulate why he feels Lebron is so great.

Last edited:
:lol: @ even REMOTELY thinking that every 'MJ shot' was like Ray Allen's

Bron's shot was TOUGH.

Period.

The Heat HAD to score to keep the lead. Heat don't score, Spurs get a deuce: overtime.

Heat don't score, spurs hit a 3: championship #5.

The defense sagged, he rose... and did what people like you (knight and ACB) consistently say he won't/can't do: hit the shot his team needed.

He misses that shot: you crucify him for being unclutch.

He passes, teammate makes it: "Bailed out again."

There is literally NO WAY he can do the right thing for some of you. Just stuck on your negative perception.

dont really agree with this. He's been hitting uncontested jumpers all year in this league all the way out to the 3. any way you slice it an open jumper is an open jumper. kudos to for making an open jumper after being flat an entire series.....but we've seen way too many hard shots (from greats and regular cats who can score) to let that shot slide as "tough".

now in game 6.... after TP scored on him, stole the ball, then scored in transition....if he would have came out and scored after that instead of lobbing up two random turnovers then hit a clutch 3 or something I would have called that clutch. Or even a pass to a wide open teammate.

but what happened is the spurs missed FTs...this is an objective fan of basketball speaking.

Last edited:
I came in here because I can't remember the last time a finals thread was still always near the top a week later...and I have to say that all of you are absolutely pathetic.

I havent been in here since the Spurs lost. I dont understand how 779 posts have been made since then. What could you guys possibly be talking about still?

laugh.gif
@ even REMOTELY thinking that every 'MJ shot' was like Ray Allen's

Bron's shot was TOUGH.

Period.

The Heat HAD to score to keep the lead. Heat don't score, Spurs get a deuce: overtime.

Heat don't score, spurs hit a 3: championship #5.

The defense sagged, he rose... and did what people like you (knight and ACB) consistently say he won't/can't do: hit the shot his team needed.

He misses that shot: you crucify him for being unclutch.

He passes, teammate makes it: "Bailed out again."

There is literally NO WAY he can do the right thing for some of you. Just stuck on your negative perception.

dont really agree with this. He's been hitting uncontested jumpers all year in this league all the way out to the 3. any way you slice it an open jumper is an open jumper. kudos to for making an open jumper after being flat an entire series.....but we've seen way too many hard shots (from greats and regular cats who can score) to let that shot slide as "tough".

now in game 6.... after TP scored on him, stole the ball, then scored in transition....if he would have came out and scored after that instead of lobbing up two random turnovers then hit a clutch 3 or something I would have called that clutch. Or even a pass to a wide open teammate.

but what happened is the spurs missed FTs...this is an objective fan of basketball speaking.
its a shot that sealed the game... in a game 7.... of the nba finals

what more do you want? its not like lebron is also a spurs assistant coach telling players to sag off of him, he cant control how the defense plays him

not every shot has to be a kobe/jrsmith fadeaway falling into a camera mans lap with 3 people on you for it to be a tought shot

The only way these dudes will stop if Lebron somehow turned into Kobe. Like literally became Kobe.  Stans. Stans everywhere.

I wonder if there are any basketball fans on this board.  All I see are Knicks fans complaining and Kobe/Bron Stans dueling.

what more do you want? its not like lebron is also a spurs assistant coach telling players to sag off of him, he cant control how the defense plays him

not every shot has to be a kobe/jrsmith fadeaway falling into a camera mans lap with 3 people on you for it to be a tought shot

i thought i already posted what i wanted. stop comparing anything he's done to Jordan.

again, kudos to the man for making a wide open jumper. but stop the brakes, this is far from a Jordan performance. teams played him close because they had literally no choice. back off Jordan and he'll shoot you to death. Stay close and he will average 8 assists an entire season. much different problem

The only way these dudes will stop if Lebron somehow turned into Kobe. Like literally became Kobe.  Stans. Stans everywhere.

I wonder if there are any basketball fans on this board.  All I see are Knicks fans complaining and Kobe/Bron Stans dueling.

false, Kobe proved hero ball wasn't the way to get rings or be considered the goat. Its a sensitive combination of a lot of things. he could take a page or two from Kobe's book on scoring and shooting with confidence, but nobody wants Lebron to play like kobe. thats the silliest thing ive heard in a min :lol:

and no dont bring up kobe or JR or fadeway 3s, cmon son. MJ isn't some chucker. He was a very high IQ basketball player and shot at an extremely efficient rate.

That said, Bron still has work to get as good Kobe imo. Kobe played hero ball which he got roasted for, justifiably....., but he also played really good when he played with Shaq, all around. stop the MJ comparisons.

and no dont bring up kobe or JR or fadeway 3s, cmon son. MJ isn't some chucker. He was a very high IQ basketball player and shot at an extremely efficient rate.

That said, Bron still has work to get as good Kobe imo. Kobe played hero ball which he got roasted for, justifiably....., but he also played really good when he played with Shaq, all around. stop the MJ comparisons.
Please e explain how bron has a lot of work to do to get as good as kobe. Lebron scores at a better efficiency plays better defense and gets his teammates involved better then kobe ever has in his career. All kobe has is 3 more rings. That has nothing to do with skill set.

Please e explain how bron has a lot of work to do to get as good as kobe. Lebron scores at a better efficiency plays better defense and gets his teammates involved better then kobe ever has in his career. All kobe has is 3 more rings. That has nothing to do with skill set.

Kobe has everything Lebron has in his arsenal as far as skillset. Maybe not quite as high as Bron in all of the categories of his skillset. But he can do it all at an elite rate. now how Kobe uses them is a different story. But Kobe had no holes in his actual skillset. Bron has a pretty clear hole in his. thats about it.

also I never said "a lot" regarding Kobe. MJ on the other hand, I'll say "a lot" of work to do with confidence. thats neither here nor there though

Last edited:
check the edit and stop me when im lying. gotta be very particular with words when touching on such a sensitive subject amongst such sensitive fans

check the edit and stop me when im lying. gotta be very particular with words when touching on such a sensitive subject amongst such sensitive fans
I have nothing against kobe so don't think I'm a kobe hater or anything. But there's no way he has everything in his arsenal that lebron has. Kobe isn't the type of player to get his teammates and be the type of passer lebron is. In most cases lebron gets his teammates involved before he even puts his imprints on a game. Scorer yes kobe is a better Scorer not now in though cause he's older. Lebron isn't the type of player to put up 30 shots a game and if he's off to keep shooting he can still put his imprint on the game without scoring. Kobe not so much.

I have nothing against kobe so don't think I'm a kobe hater or anything. But there's no way he has everything in his arsenal that lebron has. Kobe isn't the type of player to get his teammates and be the type of passer lebron is. In most cases lebron gets his teammates involved before he even puts his imprints on a game. Scorer yes kobe is a better Scorer not now in though cause he's older. Lebron isn't the type of player to put up 30 shots a game and if he's off to keep shooting he can still put his imprint on the game without scoring. Kobe not so much.

yea i just simply disagree then. Kobe has shown he can do everything on the court at a high rate. He's averaged upwards of 6 assists/7 rebounds while putting up 30 ponts while being on the first team all nba and first team all defense....It's clearly mentality for Kobe. but again, he isnt as good as Lebron in everything, but he can do everything at an elite rate and already has.

and Bron is 28, so there's not really an excuse to still have a deficiency in your shooting 10 years later....other than b/c he doesnt need to. he probably won't need to to get rings. But thats the thing, all of these accomplishments have other factors like your team. rings are a team accomplishment

just practicing on your jumper is a matter of...practicing on your jumper.

dont get sensitive like most Bron fans tho, no slight to Bron...i just don't think you can be left wide open in the finals 10 years into your career and people catapult you to the top of the GOAT argument. Look at anyone else that is legitimately in this convo/argument, even the bigs can shoot clutch and make tough shots.

Last edited:

Got to get home and unsubscribe to this fanboy thread but until then I will say this.

Your confusing Skill set with mind set.

In his career Kobe has showed on a few occasions that he is actually a good passer. Better than Bron no. But maybe as good.

He just doesn't have the same mindset that Bron has when it comes to getting his teammates the ball.

But Kobe can do everything Bron can. They just approach the game differently.

And don't confuse those fake no look passes that Bron does as being a great passer either.

Kobe can pass. And can rebound. But he's a lethal scorer with a killer mentality.
LeBron can score. But he's a great all-around, get his team mates involved type player with an improving jumper.

Different games. Different mindset. Different abilities and skill sets. Kobe's skill set is molded as a premiere scorer. LeBron's is molded as like the ultimate team player.
But they can both do what the other does. Kobe has the ability to be more than just a scorer. He CAN do it all, probably not like LeBron can, but that's not his MO. But maybe it's just Kobe doesn't trust his team enough lol.

i thought i already posted what i wanted. stop comparing anything he's done to Jordan.

again, kudos to the man for making a wide open jumper. but stop the brakes, this is far from a Jordan performance. teams played him close because they had literally no choice. back off Jordan and he'll shoot you to death. Stay close and he will average 8 assists an entire season. much different problem

congrats to jordan for pushing off Byron Russel and hitting a wide open jumper and sealing game 6.
and you just made yourself look stupid. you said they had no choice to play him close, than go on to say if you play jordan close he will average 8 assists a season. He averaged 8 assists one time. in 88-89
and if he was such a deadly shooter why was he below average at the three point line

Back
Top Bottom