[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
congrats to jordan for pushing off Byron Russel and hitting a wide open jumper and sealing game 6.
and you just made yourself look stupid. you said they had no choice to play him close, than go on to say if you play jordan close he will average 8 assists a season. He averaged 8 assists one time. in 88-89
and if he was such a deadly shooter why was he below average at the three point line
Three point percentage isn't the only barometer for a good shooter. There's something called a mid range jumper that most players suck at today.

congrats to jordan for pushing off Byron Russel and hitting a wide open jumper and sealing game 6.
and you just made yourself look stupid. you said they had no choice to play him close, than go on to say if you play jordan close he will average 8 assists a season. He averaged 8 assists one time. in 88-89
and if he was such a deadly shooter why was he below average at the three point line
Jordan is better than LeBron get over it

What I don't understand is, you guys say his shot isn't an "MJ Moment."

Let me get this straight. With less than 30 seconds left in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINLAS, with your team clinging to a 2 point lead, you hit the shot to put your team up 4, and ultimately is the shot that gives your team THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP.

But it's not an "MJ MOMENT?" :rofl: :rofl: what is then?

:lol: you sound like:

A. you've never played any organized basketball in your life. and/or
B. you're under the age of 14.

If either of these apply, let me know now so I dont respond to any of your posts going forward :lol:

I articulated that exactly how i wanted, ha. You couldn't do ANYTHING with Jordan. Dare him to pass, he averaged 8 assists. Dare him to shoot, he shot lights out.

and regarding the "last shot"...no actually what he did was hit a layup with like 30-40 seconds...came down and stripped Malone off the ball with 0 fouls to give...came down on offense, crossed over Russell (the push was extra, Russel was gone anyways) and....yahtzee

What I don't understand is, you guys say his shot isn't an "MJ Moment."

Let me get this straight. With less than 30 seconds left in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINLAS, with your team clinging to a 2 point lead, you hit the shot to put your team up 4, and ultimately is the shot that gives your team THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP.

But it's not an "MJ MOMENT?" :rofl: :rofl: what is then?

go youtube MJ nobody's gonna explain this obvious question. he hit a a wide open shot. it was a great shot to see from a great player especially after being left open and bricking all series......but not anything close to MJ moment

go youtube MJ nobody's gonna explain this obvious question. he hit a a wide open shot. it was a great shot to see from a great player especially after being left open and bricking all series......but not anything close to MJ moment

You're ignoring the point bro :lol:

For one that wasn't wide open. Do you know what a wide open shot is :lol: ?

Secondly, he hit a contested jumper with under 30 seconds left to give his team the victory in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINALS THAT GAVE HIS TEAM THE WIN, AND THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

Now I ask you, how is that NOT an "MJ Moment" :lol:...exactly.

not even close to ignoring the point dude i watched MJ as a tyke in Chicago and watching Bron now. Fully engaged in everything they both got going....

an MJ moment is not hitting an open jumper with under 30 seconds. thats how.

(it was wide open off the pick and roll. Kwahi's hand was not in his face. but who cares, call it just 'open' - either way.)

an MJ moment is defying odds, hitting super clutch shots and making super clutch plays all over the court.

also let me be clear that Wade was the one offensively initiating the Heat that game. Lebron played off Wade's offensive energy. RARELY to never happened with Pip/MJ. and shouldn't have b/c Mike was the best in the scenario.

odds are, if you are left open, you're gonna hit a jumper.

MJ worked to get open for pretty much every MJmoment.

so you tell me how this IS an MJ moment. go.

Last edited:

:lol: you sound like:

A. you've never played any organized basketball in your life. and/or
B. you're under the age of 14.

If either of these apply, let me know now so I dont respond to any of your posts going forward :lol:

I articulated that exactly how i wanted, ha. You couldn't do ANYTHING with Jordan. Dare him to pass, he averaged 8 assists. Dare him to shoot, he shot lights out.

and regarding the "last shot"...no actually what he did was hit a layup with like 30-40 seconds...came down and stripped Malone off the ball with 0 fouls to give...came down on offense, crossed over Russell (the push was extra, Russel was gone anyways) and....yahtzee

wtf did i just read? why don't you read what you type out loud first before you hit submit. funny the only thing that made any sense was you saying i never played organized ball or im under 14 years old. you should learn to speak like someone above 14

[QUOTE url="/t/538971/nba-finals-thread-heat-defeat-spurs-4-3-congrats-lebron-miami-earned-not-given/14640#post_18202234"]

Jordan is better than LeBron get over it
[/quote]

womp womp never said he was learn to read

I give up on this thread lol.

lol, you should b/c Bron still has work to do before boys are out here legitimately putting "EARNED NOT GIVEN" in the title...regarding a series where the spurs CLEARLY choked.

and lol @ homie above you. dude lost out here on the comprehension.

Last edited:
not even close to ignoring the point dude i watched MJ as a tyke in Chicago and watching Bron now. Fully engaged in everything they both got going....

an MJ moment is not hitting an open jumper with under 30 seconds. thats how.

(it was wide open off the pick and roll. Kwahi's hand was not in his face. but who cares, call it just 'open' - either way.)

an MJ moment is defying odds, hitting super clutch shots and making super clutch plays all over the court.

also let me be clear that Wade was the one offensively initiating the Heat that game. Lebron played off Wade's offensive energy. RARELY to never happened with Pip/MJ. and shouldn't have b/c Mike was the best in the scenario.

odds are, if you are left open, you're gonna hit a jumper.

MJ worked to get open for pretty much every MJmoment.

so you tell me how this IS an MJ moment. go.

Damn, this post has nothing going for it. I don't even...

He wasn't open, Again I ask do you know what an open shot is?

He was clutch all game all the way up until that shot, I don't see how him playing off of D Wade makes him any less clutch. As if Jordan never played off of pip's energy.

And for the final time, if a guy scores over 30 points, including basically the game sealing jumper, in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINALS that wins his team the NBA championship, That is an MJ Moment. Period. Point blank.

He was clutch all game all the way up until that shot, I don't see how him playing off of D Wade makes him any less clutch. As if Jordan never played off of pip's energy.

And for the final time, if a guy scores over 30 points, including basically the game sealing jumper, in GAME 7 OF THE NBA FINALS that wins his team the NBA championship, That is an MJ Moment. Period. Point blank.

you're lost

That is not an MJ moment. You are giving your own criteria to what an MJ moment is. MJ was not even involved in game 7s in the finals.Guess why? Cause he closed out series in 6. :smokin

Dudes acting like Paxson and Kerr made a jumper to bail MJ out AFTER AN MJ MISS :lol: :lol:

Who bricked a jumper before Allen bailed him out?

Mj would have ended series in 4 games if he was defended like Bron was :x

did you read the article? he was comparing his game 7 shot to Jordan's "last shot" so nobody cares about that statline. since you are baffling me with this open/wide open/whatever scenario, here:

OPEN

View media item 471433
vs.

pick one.

Kobe stans putting in overtime in here because they know lebron will have at least 5 titles minimum.

did you read the article? he was comparing his game 7 shot to Jordan's "last shot" so nobody cares about that statline. since you are baffling me with this open/wide open/whatever scenario, here:

OPEN

View media item 471433
vs.

pick one.

wide open View media item 471450

OPEN

View media item 471433
vs.

pick one.

Lebron even had time to adjust and line up his feet with the basket. He usually misses off balance contested shots from those distances.

Also look at how reluctant the Spurs are to leave the shooters open.

Kobe has everything Lebron has in his arsenal as far as skillset. Maybe not quite as high as Bron in all of the categories of his skillset. But he can do it all at an elite rate. now how Kobe uses them is a different story. But Kobe had no holes in his actual skillset. Bron has a pretty clear hole in his. thats about it.

also I never said "a lot" regarding Kobe. MJ on the other hand, I'll say "a lot" of work to do with confidence. thats neither here nor there though
lol at kobe being an elite rebounder, shot blocker, passer, team leader, getting others involved, or making players better..... He at his prime was a elite one on one defender....and a much better one on one offensive player. And was and imo still is a more skilled scorer....the end.

Other then offensive skillset, and which has nothing to do with skill, made more unbelievable shots... There isn't anything even in Kobes' prime he has ever done better then LeBron in terms of abilities....In the current state of LeBron. With the exception of one on one defense...and even that is debatable.

So much just dumb stuff being said in this thread.

The clear amount of hate spewing is unhealthy. I'm out. Never to come back to this thread :lol: have fun.

I havent been in here since the Spurs lost. I dont understand how 779 posts have been made since then. What could you guys possibly be talking about still?

The Decision happened 2 days ago and Dan Gilbert, along with 3 users in particular can't fathom it at all. Wait, nevermind, this isn't 2010.

It hasn't even been 2 weeks since the Heat won, and yet these freshly dripped tears still taste delicious :lol:

Last edited:
lol at kobe being an elite rebounder, shot blocker, passer, team leader, getting others involved, or making players better..... He at his prime was a elite one on one defender....and a much better one on one offensive player. And was and imo still is a more skilled scorer....the end.

Other then offensive skillset, and which has nothing to do with skill, made more unbelievable shots... There isn't anything even in Kobes' prime he has ever done better then LeBron in terms of abilities....In the current state of LeBron. With the exception of one on one defense...and even that is debatable.

Lebron an elite shot blocker now? vs. being a playmaker? kobe never been a playmaker blocking the ball?

(already)

Kobe can't pass really good when he chooses to?

(already)

getting others involved is a mindset, not a skill. same with team leader/making players better. what irrelevant points to bring to the table. we know Kobe plays hero ball.

kobe showed you IN 2012 that he can facilitate. his mindset is just to score/not trust teammates. he has a killer scoring instinct. i just have to straight up discredit your opinion. no disrespect i just think you're wrong.

he averaged like 6 assists in a season where he put up 30 per. and like 6 rebounds. as a 6'6" 220 2 guard. Bron is 6'9" 260.

Back
Top Bottom