[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He didn't lead his team to victory as a main guy and leader should. He hit that game winner against Dallas in game 2 in 05 then went ghost the rest of the way. When I get I a computer ill post some stats but his numbers in most those playoff series mentioned weren't nothing to brag about from what I remember.

Making stuff up again huh? He went ghost? You do know he dropped 36 in Game 4 and 37 in Game 6 right?

The reason they lost the series was because the lil guards for Houston couldn't stop Jason Terry making him seem like he's the star of the team whereas when you look at the REAL star, Dirk, Tmac and Padgett both did a great job of guarding him.

oh yeah those rockets teams were so deep and so talented.

across those teams had the likes of bob sura, david wesley, scott padgett, ryan bowen, juwann howard, mike james, luther head, rafer alston, kirk snyder, bonzi wells.

can't believe with the quality of those role players that the rockets didn't have more success.

:stoneface:

:smh: @ what Luther Head could have been. Dude used to show flashes man

WHAT? T mac guarded WHOMEVER THEY TOLD HIM TO GUARD. You probably don't remember him guarding Dirk do you?

Like I said, kobe BARELY GUARDED THE TOP OFFENSIVE GUY DURING THE FINALS BRO. DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE GAMES? And those Orlando teams with Shaq and Penny were decent, but they didn't have a balanced roster like the Lakers of 00-02. Put Penny on 00-02 Lakers and they 3 peat. He could score AND PASS AND HE PLAYED D.

When did T mac ever choke? Now you just spewing hate.

lol at the notion of Tmac guarded whoever they told him to guard. yea right. If that the case he would have at least a vote or two on the DPOY award or all defensive team. yea i remember him having to guard Dirk but he didn't do anything and particularly when his team need a stop.

If Penny, Tmac or whoever is that you claim could win 3 rings with Shaq then how come Shaq admitted that Kobe was his best 1-2 punch EVER? How come no mention of Lebron, Wade, when Shaq played with both of them?

And Tmac choked quite a few times dude. Those years when the Lakers were in the lottery, Tmac and Yao should have at least make it out the second round lol

Last edited:
Bron had one elite game out of 7 and y'all make a gif. Just be happy as **** he was give the opprotunity after being a random player for most of the first 6

Top 10? Yes

An elite player who disappears inexplicably at times and looks shook. Yes. And that's fine. But when u hear comparisons to MJ and Ali it gets annoying. Not his fault in any away except for the chosen one garbage

U can just as easily make a gif of his misses againt diaw

LMAOOOO!!! Boy you are so MAD!!

Bron had one elite game out of 7 and y'all make a gif. Just be happy as **** he was give the opprotunity after being a random player for most of the first 6

Top 10? Yes

An elite player who disappears inexplicably at times and looks shook. Yes. And that's fine. But when u hear comparisons to MJ and Ali it gets annoying. Not his fault in any away except for the chosen one garbage

Repped. So much truth in this post

Top 10? Yes

lol Diaw D him up good. No homo. Wish someone would make all that misses from game 3, 5, 6 etc into a gif.

Would a gif of all his misses in games 1-6 change the fact he actually made them in game 7 and clinched the back to back?

Or just make you miserable ***** feel better?

Lebron is so great that we'll ignore his bad shooting series and only acknowledge the one game he shot well. Did I interpret that right?

Would a gif of all his misses in games 1-6 change the fact he actually made them in game 7 and clinched the back to back?

Or just make you miserable ***** feel better?

:rofl: SERIOUSLY...whatever it is to make them feel better. At the end of the day, these idiots can't do nothing but ACCEPT the fact that Bron REPEATED and put on a ALL TIME CLASSIC GAME 7 performance in NBA history! Deal with it! All i know is if there's a Game 7, Lebron ALWAYS shows up. Dudes are hella salty still and I LOVE IT!

MIAMI HEAT Championship party at LIV // Irv Gotti in the club getting tipsy

Miami Beach, FL – June 23, 2013 – LIV on Sunday was the ultimate continuation of the Miami Heat championship celebration. MVP LeBron James partied with rounds and rounds of champagne with fiancé Savannah Brinson by side. Jamie Foxx made a special appearance as did Boris Kodjoe and former Heat player Alonzo Mourning.

I understand that there are players, and even people, that you don't like or even hate.. But damn. Some of you guys are taking it far and beyond lol. There's more to life than posting every day how much you hate someone.

Between 03-07 McGrady blew a 3-1 lead to Detroit in 03 after his infamous "I finally know how it feels to reach the 2nd round" statement.

Won about 18 games with a team that was on the same level as the smush kwame lakers in 04

Blew a 2-0 lead to Dallas in 05 while losing game 7 by 40

Blew a 2-0 and then a 3-2 lead to Utah in 07 in a series the rockets had home court advantage in.

Lost to Utah again in 08 in a series his team had home court advantage in once again.

That's all between 03-08. His team missed the playoffs in 2006

oh yeah those rockets teams were so deep and so talented.

across those teams had the likes of bob sura, david wesley, scott padgett, ryan bowen, juwann howard, mike james, luther head, rafer alston, kirk snyder, bonzi wells.

can't believe with the quality of those role players that the rockets didn't have more success.

:stoneface:

So wait, we arent going mention All- NBA center Yao Ming!

can any random dude get into these parties? i'm guessing so, because how else would irv get in?

also, i'm a die-hard rockets fan, but even I remember that tmac was dropping goose eggs in the 4th quarter of those playoffs and that's all they could talk about on espn. I was rooting so hard for dude to shut everyone up, but he just didn't play a whole 48 minutes. still breaks my heart thinking about all those first round losses.

Lebron is so great that we'll ignore his bad shooting series and only acknowledge the one game he shot well. Did I interpret that right?

To a point? Yes. Coz that's how it usually goes. The victors write history the way they see fit. It's the same way with other athletes/famous celebrities. Only the wins get remembered. The misses/losses just become part of the journey/narrative.

Last edited:
I don't know what yall are talking about cause Irv is still very respected in the music industry. You don't have to always be in front of the camera to stay relevant...

Back
Top Bottom