[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya'll really think miami got this series in the bag? San antonio hasnt lose a finals series. They played flustered in this game and they can still make adjusments. Home court advantage doesnt matter since they won a game in miami already. I really think one of this teams blew their load already and the next game will be a blow out for either team.

Can someone post that ginobli drive at the end of the game? People are swearing up and down that it was a travel.

any other team I would agree, but not an experienced team like the Spurs.

I expect game 7 to be just as entertaining.

How do you factor in fatigue though, that's gotta favor the younger team ? If Tim Duncan was in his prime I could easily see a close game after such an all out roller coaster.

Duncan won't stink it up , he'll probly end up with a pedestrian 20 and 10 but I doubt thats enough for Thursday. Looking at the odds what are the realistic chances Duncan goes 30 and 20 again :x?

I can't beleive the press asked Lebron if he felt he got lucky. You know if it was a certain somebody not named Lebron it would have been a "gutless performance". This is why I'm a fan of his. When will everyone just give him the credit he deserves like others deservedly get. Everyone on here arguing who did what. Lebron was gutless. The heat were gutless. That's it. Nothing needs to be discussed. Great game.

Last edited:
nah brah

only Lebron came up huge and if you mention the other dudes doing anything significant dude will go mad

give props to the other players and it is "slandering" lebron

one of the dumbest posts was the dude calling Bosh Antawn Jamison yesterday cause some people were giving him props :smh:

These are the same dudes that were calling Gasol the best big man in the league the past few years :x:rofl:

Stop it.
Every post has basically said this was a team win, yet you insist that Lebron was "carried" by those guys.
Even when he was struggling going into the half, he was the teams 2nd leading scorer and had the most assist.
Everyone played a key role, especially down the stretch.

Game 6 :smokin :smokin
When Tony made the step-back 3 :x
When Ray hit dat 3 :smh:
Manu on the last possession :smh: :smh: :x
This series though :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Lebron didnt get saved by ray, the Heat got saved by the Heat if that makes sense to any of yall. Bron hit some big shots, ray hit some big shots, miller hit some big shots, etc. Hopefully this game shows that hes not MJ, he never will be, he truly is, LeBron James. And you know what, aint a damn thing wrong with that either. He truly is a one of a kind talent.

On another note, I feel bad for whoever has to guard me at the park tomorrow.
This series isnt over
eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ this post coming from you of all people.

Well said.
pimp.gif

You have also hated on every team not named the Lakers and if I recall you accuse the refs after most Laker losses most notably after Dallas beat the Lakers in 2011. You have also bashed my Nuggets for years as well which I don't blame you. i respect your game KG, at least you stay consistent.

lol yeah my hating is consistent but only Heat fans stay catching feelings even though they are gonna win 2 rings in a row and maybe a 3rd next year. I even hate on most laker players when they are not performing well and some Laker fans want to take away my "team card" when I do that.

I have been hating hard on Paul Pierce as well but I don't think he has enough stans that defend him so not really as fun to hate anymore.

I can't beleive the press asked Lebron if he felt he got lucky. You know if it was a certain somebody not named Lebron it would have been a "gutless performance". This is why I'm a fan of his. When will everyone just give him the credit he deserves like others deservedly get. Everyone on here arguing who did what. Lebron was gutless. The heat were gutless. That's it. Nothing needs to be discussed. Great game.
This^   

Lebron didnt get saved by ray, the Heat got saved by the Heat if that makes sense to any of yall. Bron hit some big shots, ray hit some big shots, miller hit some big shots, etc. Hopefully this game shows that hes not MJ, he never will be, he truly is, LeBron James. And you know what, aint a damn thing wrong with that either. He truly is a one of a kind talent.

On another note, I feel bad for whoever has to guard me at the park tomorrow.

This series isnt over

i truly cant believe you just posted this fam. somebody hacked him

Last edited:
So you were hating on a 22 year old for dominating a team that was running the east smh

No. That pistons team was on the way down and over the hill. They were running a pathetic eastern conference.

After game 5 most people were saying that was the best playoff performance of all time. The exaggeration and hyperbole that accompanies this dude is annoying.

He had that game 5 where he was going for layup after layup and people thought he was gonna destroy the Spurs. Then gets swept and does nothing in the finals.

Now this same guy is struggling after he finally gets a super team. Struggling with an over the hill Spurs team.

His fans and defenders keep giving the excuse that Lebron was young and had a garbage team around him in 2007 but those same Spurs would have taken out this same Heat team out by now.

I probably would not even hate on him that much if it was not for his fans.

So what were your thoughts on his game 5 performance then?

Antidope

You alright my man? You alive? (Seriously worried)

Feeling bad for you man. Couldn't imagine if it was my team.

Drugs are not the answer - well at least not yet.

Last edited:
lol yeah my hating is consistent but only Heat fans stay catching feelings even though they are gonna win 2 rings in a row and maybe a 3rd next year. I even hate on most laker players when they are not performing well and some Laker fans want to take away my "team card" when I do that.

I have been hating hard on Paul Pierce as well but I don't think he has enough stans that defend him so not really as fun to hate anymore.

Props to you fam. It's all in good fun. At the end of the day it's just a game.

Can someone post that ginobli drive at the end of the game? People are swearing up and down that it was a travel.

Well, 4-5 steps is a travel, so yeah. Refs missed Manu's travel, then they missed him getting fouled...after he already started to flop. Had he not flopped at the other end of the court, it's possible he could've impeded Bosh from getting the rebound that led to Ray's 3.

Stop with the he got carried/ he carried them. That game was literally like a movie, besides the choke job from the spurs, that was the most beautiful comeback as a result from team play that Ive ever seen. Lebron got to the rim, chalmers hoisted up a bad shot, lebron picked him up, bron drove, miller got a 3 and executed, bron missed a 3, someone picked him up with a board(wade i think), then he hits it, bron misses another 3, bosh picks him up then dishes to ray who plays his role. Everyone played their role to perfection. The heat fell, lebron picked them up, lebron fell, the heat picked him up. Teamwork at its finest.

Last edited:
So what were your thoughts on his game 5 performance then?

I thought it was great but not "greatest performance of all time" great.

in a nutshell, your hatred stems from a 22 year old having a great performance in a playoff game, accomplishing a feat very few if any players can claim they accomplished, and him being credited for it?

I swear people hate this guy for the dumbest reasons :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

One of the greatest finals games in league history,

And my pops came over to watch it. First time I saw him in 4 years. Was anxious and nervous as hell at first, but everything went better than I could have imagined. I guess this is part of why we love sports so much. Took so much of the inevitable anxiety and awkwardness from the situation.

Shout out Game 6, for multiple reasons I'll remember this forever. Thanks NBA.

Back
Top Bottom