[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manu was just way, way too risky this game. Disappointed.

But seriously they still should have won. How Manu and Leonard missed those free-throws and how Pop left his rebounders on the bench :smh:

*I know this series is not over, but even a veteren Spurs team, a team with such poise and control, and a team led by Popovich. HOW THE HELL DO YOU COME BACK FROM THIS? HOW?

*If any team can rebound from this type of loss its the Spurs tho. I just wouldn't bet on it, no way.

TP, Manu, and Leonard missed free throws that could have won them the game.

Only on NT will a guy post a 32 11 and 10 game in a closeout game, including some 18 in the fourth and OT, including a huge 3 pointer,

and be CARRIED BY HIS TEAMMATES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
im saying. The hate in their blood is so strong it makes them ignorant to levels beyond belief.

^wasn't necessarily "carried" but if you do not see the the huge offensive rebounds by miller/ray and then the one by bosh....and then the two clutch blocks at the end by bosh...all those corner threes by chalmers
eff a triple double...this game wasn't just lebron it was a miami heat effort (lebron would be included in this miami heat team right?)...many players came up huge for them

Diaw needs more burn. Son's passing and D on Lebron is more consistent than anything Manu offers

Pop went away from it because LeBron created 8 points by blowing by diaw in the 4th. Mario 3, bron layup, Miller 3.

Thank you, the haters are REALLY reaching.  It's getting corny.

Enjoy the series and witness what you are watching.

M I A M I H E A T.

It's people like you that make people hate LeBron so much. It's not even really him anymore. The kid has beastly talent but his *** *** fans are annoying. Why do you care so much if people don't like the man? Are you his mom?

Maybe they defend him so fervently because you go so far out of your way to hate him.

Lebron didnt get saved by ray, the Heat got saved by the Heat if that makes sense to any of yall. Bron hit some big shots, ray hit some big shots, miller hit some big shots, etc. Hopefully this game shows that hes not MJ, he never will be, he truly is, LeBron James. And you know what, aint a damn thing wrong with that either. He truly is a one of a kind talent.

On another note, I feel bad for whoever has to guard me at the park tomorrow.

This series isnt over

This is the most logical, unbiased post I've ever seen you type. I'm literally shocked. Well said man.

Only on NT will a guy post a 32 11 and 10 game in a closeout game, including some 18 in the fourth and OT, including a huge 3 pointer,

and be CARRIED BY HIS TEAMMATES
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I agree and from all the hate James gets is why I became a fan of his.  He already had my respect after he knocked my Pistons out of the playoffs in the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals all by himself. 

^wasn't necessarily "carried" but if you do not see the the huge offensive rebounds by miller/ray and then the one by bosh....and then the two clutch blocks at the end by bosh...all those corner threes by chalmers
eff a triple double...this game wasn't just lebron it was a miami heat effort (lebron would be included in this miami heat team right?)...many players came up huge for them

nah brah

only Lebron came up huge and if you mention the other dudes doing anything significant dude will go mad

give props to the other players and it is "slandering" lebron

one of the dumbest posts was the dude calling Bosh Antawn Jamison yesterday cause some people were giving him props :smh:

These are the same dudes that were calling Gasol the best big man in the league the past few years :x:rofl:

not really

I have been hating hard on Lebron since at least 2007 after the slurping in game 5 of the Detroit series. Will keep doing it too.

You have also hated on every team not named the Lakers and if I recall you accuse the refs after most Laker losses most notably after Dallas beat the Lakers in 2011. You have also bashed my Nuggets for years as well which I don't blame you. i respect your game KG, at least you stay consistent.

I was sayin on Twitter when Bron was struggling with Diaw, I don't get it, I don't understand, I flat out, plainly, don't get this.

But I saw him going HARD in the second half, and things started to happen, even as the Spurs tried to Heisman the Heat, the effort was there, it wasn't 2011, he was maxing out.

And in the end, he got it going.

When he missed that first 3, i thought it was over. I did. Down 5, gettin under 30 seconds, I thought that was it.

He hit the 2nd.

And gave his team a CHANCE at it. If the Spurs hit 2 free throws, then it might be a different story, but without that 3, they have no chance down 5-6 and 20+ seconds.

He gave them that chance.

And he FOUGHT for it. He was EVERYWHERE on that court, O, D, boards, passes, shots, attempts, hustle plays, tipped balls, he CLAWED his way for this game.

Nobody carried him anywhere. He led his team, and they fought for the win and got it.

Now he has to go do it again or this game will mean nothing to him, or the Heat.

Good luck to him.

See, there's no problem with giving credit to Chalmers, Allen, Miller, Bosh, etc. they played a huge role in bringing the heat back and ultimately winning this.

But to say LBJ CHOKED? was CARRIED by those guys? That's OD and its so absurd, that its clearly hate.

Y'all gotta stop with this Lebron slander man, it's suchhhh a reach.
No it is not. Dude almost choked the game away. That was a miracle shot by Allen. Dude was looking like a DEER out there the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

That can't be overlooked when all the Lebron stans keep dissing Bosh, Wade, and even the role players. Dude was messing up the whole game while his squad was carrying him.

I am still surprised how this dude could not take out the Spurs in 5. What excuse is there for him not to play like he did at the start of the 4th all the time?

You can say that he has no jumper or no confidence in it but then he can just post up and be force fed or something. Is he afraid that he will have 11-25 shooting nights? It is just puzzling to me.
I agree at times he needs to be more aggressive during the game but let's be real he can't play 1 on 5 for all four quarters. He tried that in Cleveland and it didn't work. Sure he made a few mistakes in the fourth quarter, he also missed a key three pointer and then came right back when the ball was passed to him and drained it. So you can't say he wasn't trying all he could to win in the end and didn't execute. It was a legendary game on both sides and I was happy to be able to see that.

And to say Ray Allen saved his *** with that three then you have to say that Steve Kerr won ring five for Michael.

So you were hating on a 22 year old for dominating a team that was running the east smh

No. That pistons team was on the way down and over the hill. They were running a pathetic eastern conference.

After game 5 most people were saying that was the best playoff performance of all time. The exaggeration and hyperbole that accompanies this dude is annoying.

He had that game 5 where he was going for layup after layup and people thought he was gonna destroy the Spurs. Then gets swept and does nothing in the finals.

Now this same guy is struggling after he finally gets a super team. Struggling with an over the hill Spurs team.

His fans and defenders keep giving the excuse that Lebron was young and had a garbage team around him in 2007 but those same Spurs would have taken out this same Heat team out by now.

I probably would not even hate on him that much if it was not for his fans.

Back
Top Bottom