[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spurs are done! So many blown opportunities, they have no one to blame but themselves. Bricking free throws, Ginobili clowning around on the floor, this will be the way the Spurs' window closes. It's crazy how a legacy can change just like that
Yea I don't know how the Spurs can recover from this tough loss. They had that game in the bag.

Imagine if this were a game 7 :wow:

I'm not a fan of either team, but I've been rooting for the spurs. At this point, I'm going to watch game 7 and just enjoy it for what it is, entertainment. No need to root for another team out of hatred for their oppposition.

Pop made some critical errors tonight. Ginobli ahould be sent back to san antonio asap, dude is a liability. He nor splitter should touch the floor next game. There were times that I just knew he was going to turn it over. I saw the hurt in Lebron's eyes after those turnovers late in the fourth, he didnt give up tho, that 3 he hit was big.

What happened to tim duncan in the second half? He was looking unstoppable in the first half.

Everything in my body knew that san Antonio had this game, I was sure of it. Until the end.

Big factor for the Heat I was wondering about and actually found on twitter re: Wade killing LeBron's spacing to drive

7 restricted area shots in 16 minutes w/o Wade minutes for LeBron. 3 in 33 minutes with Wade.
Haberstroh put out an article last week about the efficiency dropping when they're both on the floor together.

Those "fans" don't know what they have. I'd camp out in the Pepsi center every game if the Nuggets could just get to the second round of the playoffs. In fact I was loyal when the Nuggets were putting up 14 win seasons.
mean.gif
this^  I'm a Detroit fan for all the major sports and our fan base would never do this. 
mean.gif
   I would of at least gave my team a standing ovation at the end of the game if they would of lost.   Total disrespect and those aren't real fans.

Pops act with the media isn't cute and shouldn't be commended. He needs to swallow the pill and find a way to get them ready for Thursday. They left it all out on the floor tonight. Oh and Danny Green's one dimensional *** failed to show up. Finals MVP though.

Doesnt matter if Kobe didnt have a triple double lol. I honestly have no doubt that Kobe would have no problem scoring on Diaw :lol:

I feel like people are saying the Spurs have a legit chance are just trying to be politically correct, ain't no way in hell Miami loses a game 7 at home after that near death experience.

I've never been so certain about a game in my life , if the Spurs can come back and close this out after such a crushing loss it'll change my view of sports forever. Don't mention how the Pacers and PG regrouped after their devastating loss at the buzzer, this is a game 7 on the road after a chokejob I just can't imagine it.

any other team I would agree, but not an experienced team like the Spurs.

I expect game 7 to be just as entertaining.

Haberstroh put out an article last week about the efficiency dropping when they're both on the floor together.
I noticed when Wade and Bron are on the floor together both of them get  passive. It's like they don't want to look like a ball hog or a selfish player to each other.  

This game was almost like game 7 in the Celtics-Lakers series. Pau and the role players carried Kobe most of the game then Kobe got hot for a couple plays and then Artest hits a big shot.

This dude Lebron has the luxury of being carried by Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, and Allen while he struggles :x

Are you serious?

Manu was just way, way too risky this game. Disappointed.

But seriously they still should have won. How Manu and Leonard missed those free-throws and how Pop left his rebounders on the bench :smh:

*I know this series is not over, but even a veteren Spurs team, a team with such poise and control, and a team led by Popovich. HOW THE HELL DO YOU COME BACK FROM THIS? HOW?

*If any team can rebound from this type of loss its the Spurs tho. I just wouldn't bet on it, no way.

Last edited:
Expecting a Miami BLOWOUT on Thursday. Duncan and TP emptied the tanks for game 6 and Pop BLEW IT for them
mean.gif
. I would be surprised if game 7 WASN'T a blowout.

No.

Question for you: Which star player has had better 3 point shooters/shooters around him than Lebron? Automatic assists. Get it in your head that the only other stars with better talent around him have been Magic and Bill Russell. But those dudes won 5 and 11 rings, respectively. Lebron probably wont even touch 4 since his squad is gonna be older next year and Wade is probably gonna be slowed down.

48 and 16 versus prime spurs> that statline

Lebron stans always bringing up the stats. There should be a chokes per game stats.

Kobes end of the road is getting to ya huh

Greatest game I've ever watched in any sport.

Comparable with

2 goals in the final 4-5mins to win a title

Down two runs bottom of the 9th Cardinals come back and tie - Then down two runs with two outs again in the bottom of the 10th to come back and tie it again! Then the Cardinals hit a solo shot to win it in the 11th to win the game, force a game 7 to win the series - ripping the hearts out of Texans who were one out away - TWICE from a world series.

SPORTS

Texas - USC Rose Bowl > .

Back
Top Bottom