[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you, the haters are REALLY reaching.  It's getting corny.

Enjoy the series and witness what you are watching.

M I A M I H E A T.
It's people like you that make people hate LeBron so much. It's not even really him anymore. The kid has beastly talent but his *** *** fans are annoying. Why do you care so much if people don't like the man? Are you his mom?

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop with this Lebron slander man, it's suchhhh a reach.

No it is not. Dude almost choked the game away. That was a miracle shot by Allen. Dude was looking like a DEER out there the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

That can't be overlooked when all the Lebron stans keep dissing Bosh, Wade, and even the role players. Dude was messing up the whole game while his squad was carrying him.

I am still surprised how this dude could not take out the Spurs in 5. What excuse is there for him not to play like he did at the start of the 4th all the time?

You can say that he has no jumper or no confidence in it but then he can just post up and be force fed or something. Is he afraid that he will have 11-25 shooting nights? It is just puzzling to me.

LOL@ the Lebron Slander in here. Bron carried the Heat on his back in the 4th. Yes he missed the last minute 3's and turned it over. But one rebound by Bosh and 3 by Ray doesnt negate the way Lebron balled in the 4th. Bron could score 25 of 27 4th quarter points and have dudes hate in here because he didnt make the last 2 points.
mean.gif
whats funny duncan who i like his game folded second half ....no one is speaking ill of him like they did lbj
duncan could get a family killed in a drunk driving accident and people would blame the bartender for giving him the drinks

They don't.

I know this thread is about to be a train wreck so I'll get this out the way now. Don't care about ref talk and Miami went out swinging like all great teams do...but the story here for me is how the Spurs pulled off one of the biggest choke jobs ever. EVER. This is a team that has kept their composure for a decade+ and completely threw it all away when it came time to finish the job. And it all starts with arguably the best current coach in professional sports.

You can't come back from this. Those old *** legs left it all on the floor today.

This 100%. I'm putting heavy $ on the Heat.

Manu should take out a full page ad in whatever newspaper they read in San Antonio and apologize to the city for what he's done in this series aside from game 5. :lol: If I had to pick one guy who was being paid/family was being held at ransom to point shave or throw a series, out of all the Finals I've ever seen 2013 Manu would be my vote :lol:

I kill Pop, always, but he was out of answers. He got EVERYTHING he could from his guys. Manu gave his "final" performance in game 5 at home. Tim turned back the clock tonight in the first half, Tony almost stole the series for them late, they gave him everything, EVERYTHING they had. He tried to ride them every second and get the title, but the Heat made just one more play. They somehow, managed to get just one, more, play.

Yes, mistakes were made, but both teams "died" out there. They gave everything for this title, and now, in a day and a half, have to do it again. They shouldn't get out of bed til Thursday afternoon, serious.
Nah Pop F'ed the game away with suspect coaching. The Spurs had the game pretty much won yet he committed blunder after coaching blunder. He gave the game away. The Heat capitalized on those blunders and won the game. Props go to the Heat, F*** Pop.

They plotted on kidnapping his family once so that actually isn't that out of the question. Either that, or maybe Trina is messing with him keeping him out all hours of the night

Big factor for the Heat I was wondering about and actually found on twitter re: Wade killing LeBron's spacing to drive

7 restricted area shots in 16 minutes w/o Wade minutes for LeBron. 3 in 33 minutes with Wade.

Last edited:
Y'all gotta stop with this Lebron slander man, it's suchhhh a reach.

No it is not. Dude almost choked the game away. That was a miracle shot by Allen. Dude was looking like a DEER out there the last 2 minutes of the 4th.

That can't be overlooked when all the Lebron stans keep dissing Bosh, Wade, and even the role players. Dude was messing up the whole game while his squad was carrying him.

I am still surprised how this dude could not take out the Spurs in 5. What excuse is there for him not to play like he did at the start of the 4th all the time?

You can say that he has no jumper or no confidence in it but then he can just post up and be force fed or something. Is he afraid that he will have 11-25 shooting nights? It is just puzzling to me.

Quick question. Has Kobe Bryant ever put up 32,10 and 11 when his team was in an elimination game? In a win none the less?

Last edited:
duncan could get a family killed in a drunk driving accident and people would blame the bartender for giving him the drinks

LOL.

Duncan went HAM in the first half, then the 2nd half came and he remembered he was 36 effing years old :lol: Dude could barely move in the 4th quarter and OT it seemed.

Good, **** those fair-weather "if we're winning this is my favorite team" fans. If you're paying all that money, may as well watch the entire thing regardless. Especially a potential elimination game where you won't see your team again til next season.

THIS

It's people like you that make people hate LeBron so much. It's not even really him anymore. The kid has beastly talent but his *** *** fans are annoying. Why do you care so much if people don't like the man? Are you his mom?
Some ones mad
laugh.gif

Truth be told I loved Dallas' mindset back in 2011 when they said they were treating game 6 as their game 7. The Spurs didn't do that tonight.

Yeah Dallas went for the throat

Pop resting the starters like he has 2 more games to play or something :smh:

Yo...he was phenomenal in the 4th quarter. Sure he made two mistakes towards the end, but he also hit a HUGE 3 to put Ray in place to make his 3. Now, watching THE ENTIRE 4th, to say he choked, fumbled, etc. is flat out wrong and showing bias against Lebron.

He was clearly clutch tonight....clearly.

And to say he was CARRIED by Miller, Bosh, Chalmers, etc. is terribly wrong and again, shows your bias against Lebron. Period. Give credit where credit is due.

Back
Top Bottom