[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The foul spread tonight BTW:

SA: 21
Miami: 26

Free throws obtained:

SA: 28
Miami: 21

:lol: There is nothing more hilarious than when someone is this desperate that they don't know who to blame for such a heartbreaking loss for a hater, so it has to be the refs/Stern in the end.

And I have no idea why everyone is so certain that Miami is winning game 7, comfortably on top of that. I was shocked to see the amount of easy baskets for the Spurs tonight. Even in OT when I was dead certain that the Heat's defensive intensity would go through the roof, the first couple of baskets the Spurs got were the easiest open layups imaginable. I think we have ourselves a grind it out game 7 waiting.

Last edited:
This game was almost like game 7 in the Celtics-Lakers series. Pau and the role players carried Kobe most of the game then Kobe got hot for a couple plays and then Artest hits a big shot.

This dude Lebron has the luxury of being carried by Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, and Allen while he struggles :x

All I know is if manu been on the Bulls and coach left manu in after playing so poor, Mjke woulda snatched the rock out of manu's hand and not passed it to him again but Tim n Parker too scary for all that.

Someone needed to let dude know to chill out man!

He is too wild and reckless and I can't co sign that esp not in this game. Pop and manu equally cost this game!

So, on a scale of terrible to Game 6, how were Games 1-5?

My first taste of this entire series came with 58 seconds left in the fourth quarter tonight. :lol:
Game 1 was nearly Game 6-ish.
Games 2-5 ended in blowouts thanks to mega runs, but competitive for most of the game.

LOL@ the Lebron Slander in here. Bron carried the Heat on his back in the 4th. Yes he missed the last minute 3's and turned it over. But one rebound by Bosh and 3 by Ray doesnt negate the way Lebron balled in the 4th. Bron could score 25 of 27 4th quarter points and have dudes hate in here because he didnt make the last 2 points. :smh:

They got it on the news here the people that left were trying to get back in the stadium an security wouldn't let em

Good, **** those fair-weather "if we're winning this is my favorite team" fans. If you're paying all that money, may as well watch the entire thing regardless. Especially a potential elimination game where you won't see your team again til next season.

lebron without the headband was playing like majin vegeta....dude was unstoppable at one point

lebron

majin vergta

Duncan with 5 second half points. Zero in the fourth & overtime.

Popovich taking Duncan out of the game allowing Bosh to get crucial offensive boards.

Tony Parker shooting 6/23

Ginobili with 9 points & EIGHT turnovers :lol:

Danny Green 3 points for the entire game.

Yikes
looking at that, it's a miracle San Antonio had a chance to win this game in regulation and overtime.
Not if you remember that there are 2 ends on the floor.

Bosh & Wade COMBINED for 24 points on 11/27 shooting.

Bron only had 13 points before he went loose in the fourth.

NOBODY on the Heat could score consistently until Bron got things rolling in the fourth.

SAS's defense was lockdown for most of the game.

Last edited:
I don't like either squad, but the way the San Antonio lost this game had me feeling like I was a Spurs fan almost. I can't even imagine how my heart would be right now if the Lakers lost in that fashion.

THIS DAMMIT! THIS!

Funny, I was actually gonna go for Miami to win the Championship when it started.

But as I watch the games, I just can't help to root against them. Hoping Spurs takes it back home!

i need to go back in this thread and read the parts when the heat were down big in this game. wonder if its like typical niketalk jump the gun and was celebrating the heat defeat already :lol:
Man they had the gifs out once the run in the 3rd quarter happened, lol

Last edited:
this is pathetic:
Some of these Heat "fans". 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The one shoe game.
Duncan 25 at half game.
No headband game.
Parker 5 points in seconds game.
TMac watchin both sides of the court at once game.
The Ray Allen 3 game.
Bosh's best game.
Manuthehellareyoudoing game.
Duncan illegal substitution game.
Joey Crawford Finals game.

Beautiful. :pimp:

Yoo cp bro love dude

:tongue:

I'm exhausted man, and it's not even my series.

How do the Spurs come back from this? Absolutely devastating for them.
They don't.

I know this thread is about to be a train wreck so I'll get this out the way now. Don't care about ref talk and Miami went out swinging like all great teams do...but the story here for me is how the Spurs pulled off one of the biggest choke jobs ever. EVER. This is a team that has kept their composure for a decade+ and completely threw it all away when it came time to finish the job. And it all starts with arguably the best current coach in professional sports.

You can't come back from this. Those old *** legs left it all on the floor today.

Last edited:
This game was almost like game 7 in the Celtics-Lakers series. Pau and the role players carried Kobe most of the game then Kobe got hot for a couple plays and then Artest hits a big shot.

This dude Lebron has the luxury of being carried by Wade, Bosh, Chalmers, and Allen while he struggles :x

Y'all gotta stop with this Lebron slander man, it's suchhhh a reach.

The biggest shock to me is not the Ray Allen Allen Three.

It's the seasoned and veteren Spurs missing free-throws down the line. This team was literally about to win the CHAMPIONSHIP. Up four points with 30 seconds. What else do you want? What else do you need? - Crazy man

Unbelievable. I still can't believe it. In shock.

Last time I saw something like this is Sports was last year Manchester City scoring two goals in the finals mins to win it all and the St.Louis Cardinals coming back in game 6 to beat the Texas Rangers in the final innings.

SPORTS ARE UNREEAAAAALLLLL

It is pretty shocking how much manu sucks. He has consistently sucked ALL SERIES. Missing shots, shaky handles, missing free throws, and the turnovers are the worst. I mean, he literally passes the ball to the Heat and then goes to the next play and does the same stupid pass. I thought dude was savvy but I am having second thoughts.

Even Rashard Lewis and Jones can come into this game and contribute more than this guy. He is gonna need to be benched or play great for the Spurs to win.

I just don't think I wanna watch game 7.

I'm truly disgusted.

Really tho, and as much as I hate on Debron, and I do allot of it..

The no headband Bron did a Lil sumthin tonight.

That'll be all the credit I give.

Doesn't even feel right typing it LOL..

Pop's ol smug *** overcoached and lost this game for playing Manu and taking Timmy out.

Back
Top Bottom