[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL@ the Lebron Slander in here. Bron carried the Heat on his back in the 4th. Yes he missed the last minute 3's and turned it over. But one rebound by Bosh and 3 by Ray doesnt negate the way Lebron balled in the 4th. Bron could score 25 of 27 4th quarter points and have dudes hate in here because he didnt make the last 2 points. :smh:

whats funny duncan who i like his game folded second half ....no one is speaking ill of him like they did lbj

he didnt get the ball, that's on pop

LOL dudes still hatin' on lebron... dude put the heat on his back had a triple double yet y'all still treating this man like satan. Your hate don't pass the eye test. That was on eof the great performances in NBA history...deal with it.

LOL.

LOL@ the Lebron Slander in here. Bron carried the Heat on his back in the 4th. Yes he missed the last minute 3's and turned it over. But one rebound by Bosh and 3 by Ray doesnt negate the way Lebron balled in the 4th. Bron could score 25 of 27 4th quarter points and have dudes hate in here because he didnt make the last 2 points.
mean.gif
LeBron had major help son stop. He did play great most of the 4th quarter though.

Last edited:
Great *** gm tonight. Great for nba fans as well we get a gm 7 for all the marbles. The Basketball gods have spoken! On that note GN.

Lesbereal fellas. Both of those calls would've been called in the first half. Never been a blamer of the refs, and I don't care who wins, but they need to be consistent.

So, on a scale of terrible to Game 6, how were Games 1-5?

My first taste of this entire series came with 58 seconds left in the fourth quarter tonight. :lol:

If you ignore the homerism/haterism on both sides from people, it's been a great series all the way through. There have been some blowouts, but with the exception of tonight's game, games 1-5 were mostly constantly runs and back and forth until someone blew the lead open.

Truth be told I loved Dallas' mindset back in 2011 when they said they were treating game 6 as their game 7. The Spurs didn't do that tonight.

I kill Pop, always, but he was out of answers. He got EVERYTHING he could from his guys. Manu gave his "final" performance in game 5 at home. Tim turned back the clock tonight in the first half, Tony almost stole the series for them late, they gave him everything, EVERYTHING they had. He tried to ride them every second and get the title, but the Heat made just one more play. They somehow, managed to get just one, more, play.

Yes, mistakes were made, but both teams "died" out there. They gave everything for this title, and now, in a day and a half, have to do it again. They shouldn't get out of bed til Thursday afternoon, serious.

Back
Top Bottom