[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as much as I want the spurs to win game 7, they're not. they blew it :smh:

I'm not eem watching game 7

How is Leonard's confidence though. I mean its def not his fault and theres still another game left but he has to be feeling it. Thats some **** that will have you waking up in cold sweats for years.

Pop pulling td was ******ed. Lebron basically handed the spurs this one. All the bosh slander needs to stop n thank the trader ray please. Manu u ***** I hate u

Bruh, Miami wins this running away if they kept Mike Miller in the game and Wade on the bench in the fourth quarter. My goodness Wade and Bron are not good together, in this series at least.

Pop sonning the media at the press conference.
laugh.gif

And Manu must have found Birdman's cocaine stash the way he was playing tonight.

Last edited:
LOL! Yeah and when Lebron plays GREAT in 3 quarters in other games but doesn't have a "great spurt" you guys ONLY focus on that. Just stop. If you guys can't give Bron credit for coming through after ALL Y'ALL thought he was just gonna throw in the towel, then stop trying to front in here like you really have a point. We all know it's just another way for you guys to flip your lil hatred.

He hasn't played well all series shooting % wise, the criticism has been justified (esp the first three quarters).

.....and he nearly cost the team down the stretch with those 3 turnovers in 2 minutes, and missing a 3...Spurs get the rebound that would've been the lasting impression.

Funny how sports works.

Spurs had 2 ****ing chances to get one rebound that would have probably sealed it and couldn't..wanted Spurs to win.. but game 7 on the road after a loss like that.. Eeesh

Last edited:
i need to go back in this thread and read the parts when the heat were down big in this game. wonder if its like typical niketalk jump the gun and was celebrating the heat defeat already :lol:

The biggest shock to me is not the Ray Allen Allen Three.

It's the seasoned and veteren Spurs missing free-throws down the line. This team was literally about to win the CHAMPIONSHIP. Up four points with 30 seconds. What else do you want? What else do you need? - Crazy man

Unbelievable. I still can't believe it. In shock.

Last time I saw something like this is Sports was last year Manchester City scoring two goals in the finals mins to win it all and the St.Louis Cardinals coming back in game 6 to beat the Texas Rangers in the final innings.

SPORTS ARE UNREEAAAAALLLLL

So, on a scale of terrible to Game 6, how were Games 1-5?

My first taste of this entire series came with 58 seconds left in the fourth quarter tonight. :lol:

Suicide watch.

He can say whatever he wants, the Spurs will not be able to recover from this, they went all in tonight...rightfully so...but to no avail 
mean.gif
they said the same about the mavs and we all know what happend...
The hell are you talking about? 

Mavs never took an L like this, being up less than 10 seconds away from the championship and choking it away. Lies.

The one shoe game.
Duncan 25 at half game.
No headband game.
Parker 5 points in seconds game.
TMac watchin both sides of the court at once game.
The Ray Allen 3 game.
Bosh's best game.
Manuthehellareyoudoing game.
Duncan illegal substitution game.
Joey Crawford Finals game.

Beautiful. :pimp:

Yoo cp bro love dude

:tongue:

LOL dudes still hatin' on lebron... dude put the heat on his back had a triple double yet y'all still treating this man like satan. Your hate don't pass the eye test. That was on eof the great performances in NBA history...deal with it.

He hasn't played well all series shooting % wise, the criticism has been justified (esp the first three quarters).

.....and he nearly cost the team down the stretch with those 3 turnovers in 2 minutes, and missing a 3...Spurs get the rebound that would've been the lasting impression.

Funny how sports works.

Well said. All of that got erased because somebody else (Ray Allen) tied it with that 3. If he missed that nobody would be talking about how clutch Lebron was. :lol:

Funny thing is I don't even know which side of that argument I agree with.

i need to go back in this thread and read the parts when the heat were down big in this game. wonder if its like typical niketalk jump the gun and was celebrating the heat defeat already :lol:
go back it was actually all the heat '"fans" saying it's over :lol:

Last edited:
Overlooked in it all.

Mario F***** Chalmers. :x :pimp:

Spo sat him on the bench for 6 straight minutes, when he clearly was hot and that's when we got down in the 3rd. :smh:

I don't like either squad, but the way the San Antonio lost this game had me feeling like I was a Spurs fan almost. I can't even imagine how my heart would be right now if the Lakers lost in that fashion.

Back
Top Bottom