[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just watched a 3 hour movie. This **** doesn't feel real at all.

Unbelievable.

best way to put it

I still can't believe how everything went down, man. Still in ******g shock and ****.

Completely unreal.

Dudes were 1 rebound, 1 FT, 1 substitution, 1 missed shot, 1 50/50 scramble, etc. away from winning the entire thing. And now they have to face the inevitable on Thursday.

Un ******g real b.

View media item 459851

Last edited:
Bosh and Ray were huge but if Lebron doesn't put the team on his back in the 4th they were done.

Lebron put his team on his back but then almost blew the game away the last 2 min and really didn't do anything in OT.

This was really a team victory by the Heat. Allen with the 3s, Bosh with the rebounds and blocks, and even Wade got a few clutch plays in the end.

Dudes forgetting about Mario Chalmers getting 20 as well.

I predicted the Heat in 5 because of this amount of talent they have. It is the very reason I keep hating on James. Dude needs to play like he played in that stretch in the 4th ALL THE TIME and the Heat sweep every series.

All his points were layups or free throws in the 4th too. Him being terrified too shoot from far is what almost caused to Heat to lose it at the end.

They got it on the news here the people that left were trying to get back in the stadium an security wouldn't let em

Duncan with 5 second half points. Zero in the fourth & overtime.

Popovich taking Duncan out of the game allowing Bosh to get crucial offensive boards.

Tony Parker shooting 6/23

Ginobili with 9 points & EIGHT turnovers :lol:

Danny Green 3 points for the entire game.

Yikes
looking at that, it's a miracle San Antonio had a chance to win this game in regulation and overtime.

This blunder by pop will eat at him for the rest of his life . I'm honestly more appalled at the no call on the Green shot than the Manu one . Son got body checked on the 3 point line those are almost always foul calls no matter what point of the game it is.

Wow great game! Lebron even admitted himself that he made some critical mistakes, but he was a force in the 4th quarter.

Lebron no headband game lol

LOL! Yeah and when Lebron plays GREAT in 3 quarters in other games but doesn't have a "great spurt" you guys ONLY focus on that. Just stop. If you guys can't give Bron credit for coming through after ALL Y'ALL thought he was just gonna throw in the towel, then stop trying to front in here like you really have a point. We all know it's just another way for you guys to flip your lil hatred.

He hasn't played well all series shooting % wise, the criticism has been justified (esp the first three quarters).

.....and he nearly cost the team down the stretch with those 3 turnovers in 2 minutes, and missing a 3...Spurs get the rebound that would've been the lasting impression.

Funny how sports works.

Lebron put his team on his back but then almost blew the game away the last 2 min and really didn't do anything in OT.

This was really a team victory by the Heat. Allen with the 3s, Bosh with the rebounds and blocks, and even Wade got a few clutch plays in the end.

Dudes forgetting about Mario Chalmers getting 20 as well.

I predicted the Heat in 5 because of this amount of talent they have. It is the very reason I keep hating on James. Dude needs to play like he played in that stretch in the 4th ALL THE TIME and the Heat sweep every series.

All his points were layups or free throws in the 4th too. Him being terrified too shoot from far is what almost caused to Heat to lose it at the end.

I agree.

All the credit can't go to lebron he brought them back but he almost threw the game away with those turnovers
True the team won the game but to say Bron didn't come up huge in the 4th is crazy.  Bron had a triple double.  

The one shoe game.
Duncan 25 at half game.
No headband game.
Parker 5 points in seconds game.
TMac watchin both sides of the court at once game.
The Ray Allen 3 game.
Bosh's best game.
Manuthehellareyoudoing game.
Duncan illegal substitution game.
Joey Crawford Finals game.

Beautiful. :pimp:

They got it on the news here the people that left were trying to get back in the stadium an security wouldn't let em
Good. Those bum fans should go play in traffic for missing the end of a CLASSIC! 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom