[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Greatest game I've ever watched in any sport.

Comparable with

2 goals in the final 4-5mins to win a title

Down two runs bottom of the 9th Cardinals come back and tie - Then down two runs with two outs again in the bottom of the 10th to come back and tie it again! Then the Cardinals hit a solo shot to win it in the 11th to win the game, force a game 7 to win the series - ripping the hearts out of Texans who were one out away - TWICE from a world series.

SPORTS

Last edited:
that reminded me of rangers/cards in the world series
gm6, rangers basically had it won a couple times and eventually lost the gm and series

iId take the Duncan's undefeated Finals record over the no team won two straight stat

Btw........Ray Allen :smh:

Last edited:
I feel like people are saying the Spurs have a legit chance are just trying to be politically correct, ain't no way in hell Miami loses a game 7 at home after that near death experience.

I've never been so certain about a game in my life , if the Spurs can come back and close this out after such a crushing loss it'll change my view of sports forever. Don't mention how the Pacers and PG regrouped after their devastating loss at the buzzer, this is a game 7 on the road after a chokejob I just can't imagine it.

Those "fans" don't know what they have. I'd camp out in the Pepsi center every game if the Nuggets could just get to the second round of the playoffs. In fact I was loyal when the Nuggets were putting up 14 win seasons. :smh:

Bro this was one of the best basketball games I have ever seen in my life. Classic. And now its one game... Win or lose.. After gutting out tonight. Im proud of my got damn team.

Spurs are done! So many blown opportunities, they have no one to blame but themselves. Bricking free throws, Ginobili clowning around on the floor, this will be the way the Spurs' window closes. It's crazy how a legacy can change just like that

iId take the Duncan's undefeated Finals record over the no team won two straight stat

Btw........Ray Allen
mean.gif
but both those stats suggest the same result

Lebron didnt get saved by ray, the Heat got saved by the Heat if that makes sense to any of yall. Bron hit some big shots, ray hit some big shots, miller hit some big shots, etc. Hopefully this game shows that hes not MJ, he never will be, he truly is, LeBron James. And you know what, aint a damn thing wrong with that either. He truly is a one of a kind talent.

On another note, I feel bad for whoever has to guard me at the park tomorrow.

This series isnt over

Lebron didnt get saved by ray, the Heat got saved by the Heat if that makes sense to any of yall. Bron hit some big shots, ray hit some big shots, miller hit some big shots, etc. Hopefully this game shows that hes not MJ, he never will be, he truly is, LeBron James. And you know what, aint a damn thing wrong with that either. He truly is a one of a kind talent.

This series isnt over

Far from.. But this is one of the best posts ive seen you write.

once again, the ignore feature doesn't work if people keep quoting knightngal

This series isnt over

Far from.. But this is one of the best posts ive seen you write.

For real. A thoughtful statement with a logical, reasonable conclusion. I'm pretty shocked.

Last edited:
Weird seeing Manu struggle like this in a Finals... I remember when this dude used to be one of the biggest offensive threats in the NBA. Used to light up Kobe like it was nothing.

All praise be to Meth and Huddler... this place is taking heavy fire and shrugging it off like it's nothing.

Yuku would have sent us back in time to Lebron vs. Spurs in 2007

**** man, it may have even taken us back to when Bron was at Ohio State in '03 when they barely beat Kirk Hinrich & Collison @ Kansas in the Sweet 16

Last edited:
Quick question. Has Kobe Bryant ever put up 32,10 and 11 when his team was in an elimination game? In a win none the less?

No.

Question for you: Which star player has had better 3 point shooters/shooters around him than Lebron? Automatic assists. Get it in your head that the only other stars with better talent around him have been Magic and Bill Russell. But those dudes won 5 and 11 rings, respectively. Lebron probably wont even touch 4 since his squad is gonna be older next year and Wade is probably gonna be slowed down.

48 and 16 versus prime spurs> that statline

Lebron stans always bringing up the stats. There should be a chokes per game stats.

Just disgusting how Miami didn't get punished for Lebron *****ing for calls down three with less than a minute remaining . Who is able to do **** like that and still win ?

Back
Top Bottom