[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only time the refs really call travel is on a players first step out of the triple threat, which usually isn't even a travel. I don't understand it. They JUST started that nonsense this season.

Stop with the he got carried/ he carried them. That game was literally like a movie, besides the choke job from the spurs, that was the most beautiful comeback as a result from team play that Ive ever seen. Lebron got to the rim, chalmers hoisted up a bad shot, lebron picked him up, bron drove, miller got a 3 and executed, bron missed a 3, someone picked him up with a board(wade i think), then he hits it, bron misses another 3, bosh picks him up then dishes to ray who plays his role. Everyone played their role to perfection. The heat fell, lebron picked them up, lebron fell, the heat picked him up. Teamwork at its finest.

Ok, a second post like this....this isn't you, reveal yourself
dramatic-prairie-dog-o.gif

Stop with the he got carried/ he carried them. That game was literally like a movie, besides the choke job from the spurs, that was the most beautiful comeback as a result from team play that Ive ever seen. Lebron got to the rim, chalmers hoisted up a bad shot, lebron picked him up, bron drove, miller got a 3 and executed, bron missed a 3, someone picked him up with a board(wade i think), then he hits it, bron misses another 3, bosh picks him up then dishes to ray who plays his role. Everyone played their role to perfection. The heat fell, lebron picked them up, lebron fell, the heat picked him up. Teamwork at its finest.

This reminds me of the steph curry gif lmaoooo

So what Bron wasn't last second clutch, he was oh **** this game almost out of reach clutch and that was way more important tonight. I'm definitely not on team Bron but he dug deep and made it a game again which allowed Ray Allen to tie it up at the end. He could've folded tonite, in fact I wish he would have but he found a way to will his team during the CRUCIAL stretch of the game.

Dam shame too I was so close to talking trash all summer at the park, would've been fun :smh:

in a nutshell, your hatred stems from a 22 year old having a great performance in a playoff game, accomplishing a feat very few if any players can claim they accomplished, and him being credited for it?

I swear people hate this guy for the dumbest reasons :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

no there are many reasons

I said I started hating hard on him since then not that that was the only reason

and I have stated before I have disliked him since his senior year in high school before

:smh::smh:@ you trying to coming up something this weak

One of the greatest finals games in league history,

And my pops came over to watch it. First time I saw him in 4 years. Was anxious and nervous as hell at first, but everything went better than I could have imagined. I guess this is part of why we love sports so much. Took so much of the inevitable anxiety and awkwardness from the situation.

Shout out Game 6, for multiple reasons I'll remember this forever. Thanks NBA.

That's dope as hell. As I was leaving the bar driving home I thought to myself I wish I could have watched that game with my pops. (Lives in Chicago)
But you're absolutely right about sports helping to ease situations like that.
That's how my mom's bf and I became cool. I even called and spoke to him after the game. :nthat:

We up all night to get lucky

Im heart still racibg hours after this game, my boy ripped he had to work a night shift

Games like this is why i love NBA ball

Manu ginobili has to be related to lance Stephenson!

I'm still baffled at the dumb plays this dude made play after play no lettin up!

Straight throwing cheat passes to bron n company in crucial parts of the game. Smh unbelievable

Yo where's the real durantula and who's behind his keyboard right now?

What most people dont realize, is that Im not a lebron hater, Im a heat hater. And the heat played perfect in the 4th quarter as a team. No excuses, refs didnt help them out, they faced adversity and overcame it as a team, by themselves. However, I think this series is far from over, adjustments can be made, if any team can do it, it is the spurs. Game 7 Thursday. Ill be here.

One of the greatest finals games in league history,

And my pops came over to watch it. First time I saw him in 4 years. Was anxious and nervous as hell at first, but everything went better than I could have imagined. I guess this is part of why we love sports so much. Took so much of the inevitable anxiety and awkwardness from the situation.

Shout out Game 6, for multiple reasons I'll remember this forever. Thanks NBA.

Real cute story bro :smile:

I'm as anti Heat as they come but I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks this game was rigged for Miami.

The Spurs got a good chunk of calls in their favor throughout the game.

Up 5 with 25 seconds left. If the spurs make one of the free throws they missed they win the game, if they get a rebound on Miamis two last possessions in the 4th its game over and NT is damn near frozen tonight.

This was a choke job, not a rigged game.

That said if any team can recover from a loss like this its a spurs team that's coach and best players have won before.

I hope game 7 isn't an anti clamictic dud like the pacers heat game 7.

Hopefully the spurs win but hopefully its a good close game

Manu ginobili has to be related to lance Stephenson!

I'm still baffled at the dumb plays this dude made play after play no lettin up!

Straight throwing cheat passes to bron n company in crucial parts of the game. Smh unbelievable

its like when you play 2k and your up 5 in the fourth and the game just makes you look ******ed

The worst thing is that I start falling for the hype a little bit and even thought they were gonna take the Spurs out in 5 :smh:

I made a 2 year bet with this Spurs avatar. That is how confident I am in the Heat winning.

I watched Lebron dominate last year and thought he would do it again this year but he keeps giving me reasons to hate.

Well said sir, it was truly an instant classic. I'm hoping this final game will be another good one. Last game of the season
frown.gif

:lol: For real y'all gotta stop giving knighngale this attention. Son's heart pumps salt.

Pop pulling a Frank Vogel taking Duncan out.

And like Peep said Manu's flopping backfired on Ray's 3.

Those saying rigged game, get a clue.

After Ray Allen hit that 3, Tim Duncan was ON THE BENCH. They went to review, and Duncan came INTO THE GAME and inbounded the ball, the Spurs had ZERO timeouts, and Duncan should NOT have been allowed to play.

That could/should have been a technical, or at worst a ref should have caught that.

What if the Spurs hit the shot and won the title, with a player illegaly entering the game?

Rigged? You sound stupid, every one of you.

Back
Top Bottom