[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm as anti Heat as they come but I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks this game was rigged for Miami.

The Spurs got a good chunk of calls in their favor throughout the game.

Up 5 with 25 seconds left. If the spurs make one of the free throws they missed they win the game, if they get a rebound on Miamis two last possessions in the 4th its game over and NT is damn near frozen tonight.

This was a choke job, not a rigged game.

That said if any team can recover from a loss like this its a spurs team that's coach and best players have won before.

I hope game 7 isn't an anti clamictic dud like the pacers heat game 7.

Hopefully the spurs win but hopefully its a good close game

The refs are not the reason the Spurs lost today. Even if Manu gets the call you know he would have clanked at least 1 if not both. Same for Green.

It was actually called even today, which is kinda shocking.

Lost in all the craziness that was the game tonight was the fact that the Heat did an exceptional job defending Danny Green and his 3pt shooting.

He got one great look all night and that was it. They crowded him and force him to drive off the 3pt line where he isn't as comfortable making shots.

Really got him out of rhythm, and he was ice cold when he got some 3pt looks.

Guess Bosh was speaking the truth earlier. The Heat are going to have to muster that kind of effort again.

Straight up, there was so much emotion in this game that it gives me a whole new outlook on sports. Both teams were placed in humbling situations and clawed their way back into the game. I saw looks of desperation, inevitable defeat and resounding relief in the same sets of eyes all in one night. From one extreme to another in a matter of minutes.

It's like losing your cell phone, seeing someone run it over, and you don't have insurance.... Then minutes later, the manager of Verizon walks up and offers you an upgrade for free and gives you a free bluetooth speaker.

I was prepared for a heat loss and had ideas for vicious memes and cutting Facebook status' on deck, but now I'm just gonna chill and not let hatred fuel my selection. I'm not a fan of either team, that's that.

When I spoke with my pops on father's day (we talk like 4 times a year), I was telling him how i was losing respect for the nba because I feel like there's no integrity and they rig games, blah blah blah, and his simple response put things in perspective: "no matter what the outcome is, it's really not important in life."

I definitely need to step back and stop being so emotionally tied to a possibly skewed sporting event.

Those saying rigged game, get a clue.

After Ray Allen hit that 3, Tim Duncan was ON THE BENCH. They went to review, and Duncan came INTO THE GAME and inbounded the ball, the Spurs had ZERO timeouts, and Duncan should NOT have been allowed to play.

That could/should have been a technical, or at worst a ref should have caught that.

What if the Spurs hit the shot and won the title, with a player illegaly entering the game?

Rigged? You sound stupid, every one of you.
Wow. Didnt even realize that. Guess it was so intense no one realized.

Those saying rigged game, get a clue.

After Ray Allen hit that 3, Tim Duncan was ON THE BENCH. They went to review, and Duncan came INTO THE GAME and inbounded the ball, the Spurs had ZERO timeouts, and Duncan should NOT have been allowed to play.

That could/should have been a technical, or at worst a ref should have caught that.

What if the Spurs hit the shot and won the title, with a player illegaly entering the game?

Rigged? You sound stupid, every one of you.

I think players can come in when play stops and not just during timeouts? I could be wrong though.

Pop had both Parker and Duncan out at some point in the 4th and was confident in his turnover machine running the offensive by himself. Brain fart after brain fart. Reminded me of how he coached against Phil and the Lakers.

Can't stop replaying the Allen three. Ginobili messed that up too...he was caught watching LeBron's shot and that made him just a split second late on chasing that rebound, then he falls down and physically separates Green from Allen :smh: :lol: It's so rare to see a team actually execute the up-by-three situation perfectly...I understand not wanting to foul too soon but even when the ball is up for grabs like that, they gotta know not to be afraid to be aggressive and even hack them to secure that rebound. Maybe the refs swallow their whistles or worst case, it's a loose ball foul and the Heat take two free throws with 9 seconds left and no timeouts.

It came down to the wire and the spurs played poorly at the end. I'm not mad at the missed free throw by Leonard or Parker taking those bad shots toward end/ not driving to the hole after Allen hit "the shot" but that turnover THEN travel by Manu in OT was the spurs tripping over there own feet. The heat pulled out a desperation game for themselves. Game 7 will be a great game. That heat roster is not ready for a game 7...

Last edited:
Bosh gets a lot of credit for those key plays he made, but it's pretty awesome for his final play of the game he actually backed up his "Danny Green won't be open" talk :lol: I wouldn't have predicted that

Last edited:
So any clarification on that "illegal" substitution with Timmy?

You can not sub someone in on a review. Timeouts only or deadball situations that do not involve the refs.

No matter what anyone says, you can NOT sub someone because the refs stopped the game to check a replay. That's like extra timeouts for coaches, and that ain't happenin.

The refs completely blew that call, even the Heat didn't realize it, if they had, Spo would have murdered everyone if the Spurs would have scored. That could have been a colossal screw up by the NBA.

this was all on pop ... lol @ those saying he better than phil ... i feel for duncan ... dude put it all out there and i know he was gassed ...

But to keep going back to manu who was a wreck from the start w/ his turnovers and bad play ...
To have that fourth quarter line up of Thiago and diaw and ginobili out there .... look how quickly that lead evaporated ...
To bench duncan at the end ...
To bench duncan but keep leonard in the game when he's not a great ft shooter ...

A choke job by all but this one is on the coach ...

Props to LBJ ... many mistakes but he left it out there ... he'll never be a jordan or whatever ... he has so major flaws ... but he kept at it ... the last thing needed for him is to tell wade it's his team ... wade did his best to give away the chip tonight ... just look how comfortable bron was leading the charge w/ wade on the bench ... :smh:

"If the general dont panic, the troops dont panic." Yall think theyre coming out beat, na them boys coming out fired up on Thursday.

Lol the heat roster isn't ready for a game 7. Lmao I'm. Not saying it's a guaranteed win but Duncan played so many minutes tonight and this was the game they were suppose to win it on a game like that from Duncan. He's gonna be gassed next game as he was in the second half tonight

"If the general dont panic, the troops dont panic." Yall think theyre coming out beat, na them boys coming out fired up on Thursday.
It's great to see you show Bron some respect shows you actually appreciate watching the game and you don't just watch it to watch the heat lose

this was all on pop ... lol @ those saying he better than phil ... i feel for duncan ... dude put it all out there and i know he was gassed ...

But to keep going back to manu who was a wreck from the start w/ his turnovers and bad play ...
To have that fourth quarter line up of Thiago and diaw and ginobili out there .... look how quickly that lead evaporated ...
To bench duncan at the end ...
To bench duncan but keep leonard in the game when he's not a great ft shooter ...

A choke job by all but this one is on the coach ...

Props to LBJ ... many mistakes but he left it out there ... he'll never be a jordan or whatever ... he has so major flaws ... but he kept at it ... the last thing needed for him is to tell wade it's his team ... wade did his best to give away the chip tonight ... just look how comfortable bron was leading the charge w/ wade on the bench ... :smh:

I think that is pretty evident from this series. Not even close.

Jordan never even let teams get a 7th game on him in the finals :x :smokin

Last edited:
is that tmac???? :rofl:

Fantastic.

LMAOOO!!
bruh why are you still posting?
did you forget what happen in the ecf?

Do you still buy matching g-shocks to go with your lebrons?!?!?

got em :rofl:
Bosh gets a lot of credit for those key plays he made, but it's pretty awesome for his final play of the game he actually backed up his "Danny Green won't be open" talk :lol: I wouldn't have predicted that

wow totally forgot bout that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom