[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...HGH claims are really being made due to the Heat thriving?

i'll give you guys this: some of you find the most inventive ways to hate

keep it up though

laugh.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

this series is over in 6 in favor of the Heat.

tomorrow is the first nail in the coffin

demise of the SA big 3 follows.

[quote name="miamib30514"]Wades is washed now he is taking something cuz he's not playing like it.

Yet players are traveling to Germany to ... nvm.[/quote]banned substance =/= legal procedure

Disclaimer #1. Before you're tempted to notice my avy & sig and assume I'm a Kobe fan dissing Wade: I'm no Kobe fan.

Disclaimer #2. Before you're tempted to take my response as anti-Heat, like I'm defending the Spurs: I picked Heat in 6.

Got nothing to go on... other than what I said. Which is...

banned =/= legal

knee seemed fine when he hit Gary Neal with that euro-step
and boomed on him with one hand

Not as good as earlier in the year. Around ASG. Before he hurt his knee near the end of the season he looked better imo. Like that game vs LAL when they started off with like three dunks. Wade got much more lift on that dunk and it looked like it took more effort haha.

Durantula you did notice LeBron had his best game the same night Wade had his best game.

You're telling me he never got in rhythm once in cleveland? And hes never been in rhythm when wade wasnt didnt get him going? Game 6 boston, wade had 17 8 and 4 assiston 6-17, but good thing he got lebron going?

I honestly dont even know why I responded to you.

I don't know if any of you guys have been to Atlanta or live here but WE. GOT. SOME. DIMES.

Lol back to the subject, I don't think wade is on anything. He just played like his life and contract depended on it because...well it kinda did. Game 4 was a very critical game for Miami and it took an injured D.Wade to lead the charge for miami's victory. I don't know what that says about lebron right now but the spurs won't let it happen again. The heat are about to be in some trouble come Sunday
I'm here right now and I cosign completely. 
glasses.gif

I even saw A.I. here rollin' in his Maybach. I said what up.
Yea I've been to Atlanta twice and wasn't disappointed at all. Other than the amount guys who stare into your soul as well.
Yeah, I'm peeping your girl. 
laugh.gif

especially at that bootleg *** mall The Underground.
Bruh.....that mall is something else.

roll.gif

Last edited:
You're telling me he never got in rhythm once in cleveland? And hes never been in rhythm when wade wasnt didnt get him going? Game 6 boston, wade had 17 8 and 4 assiston 6-17, but good thing he got lebron going?

Bro save that elitist crap for your Facebook friends.
Your comparing games from several years ago to this year's Finals?
Boston isn't San Antonio, and you do recall the Spurs bottled him up when he was in Cleveland.

Wade's not washed up, dude just been waiting on LeBron to explode.
But he forgot that he is person that has to detonate the bomb.
Wade is the only person that can get LeBron in rhythm.
Similar to Pippen and Jordan. When Pippen ran the point Jordan was at his best.
Same with Flash and King James. The offense flows better with Wade at the point when playing quality defensive opponents.

Bro save that elitist crap for your Facebook friends.
Your comparing games from several years ago to this year's Finals?
Boston isn't San Antonio, and you do recall the Spurs bottled him up when he was in Cleveland.

You clearly said that "Wade is the only person that can get lebron in rhythm." Youre really telling me the 4 time MVP can get into rhythm unless wade has something to do it? Thats just idiotic.

Bro this is the 2013 NBA Finals thread.
I'm referring to the LeBron James that's currently playing.
I watch the games, not study highlights repeatedly watching Sportscenter.
LeBron needs Wade, just as much as Wade needs him.
If he didn't think he needed Wade he would have stayed in Cleveland.

Wade has pretty much struggled this whole post season while Lebron has been going off. Wade has had maybe 3-4 good games this post season.

So just to be clear, what are you talking about? This season? These playoffs? This series? What?

Bron does not need Wade to be in rhythm.
If anything, most of this post season Wade was depending on LeBron to get him looks and get him in rhythm.
Bron struggling this series, I believe, is a combination of his jumper not falling, him hesitating too much, and the Spurs good defense. He hadn't been as aggressive as he was in Game 4 the first three games, imo.

But when Wade is playing at his best, or near it, it makes things A LOT easier for Bron Bron.

Lebron and Wade been struggling this whole postseason sans the Bucks. They can't just run through the lane anymore with the big men and charge takers constantly covering the middle.

The rest of the team have been the motor so far for them. Different player every night (except Battier) Chalmers, Anderson, Haslem, Cole, and to a larger extent, Ray Allen.

Allen being aggressive kinda breaks up San Antonio's sets at times since they're expecting him to pull up 100% of the time and when it doesn't happen there never seems to be weakside help. He's not too many seasons removed from being a main component of a contender so you'd think they'd treat him as such.

Last edited:
Game 5 tonight.

My prediction of spurs in 5 has been destroyed by a worthy performance by..D.Wade. Yes lebron had more points and had an equal if not better game than wade but it was all off of wade's momentum. He led the charge for the heat, an "injured" player had to show the "MVP" what it means to be a leader in the finals. This will not happen again. If the heat try to have wade run the floor again the spurs will play a zone and force wade to go for those shots again while closing in on lebron. If lebron really needs shots set up for him then it won't be from wade. Trust me the spurs will keep those 2 out of rhythm the whole game. On the spurs side, look for Parker to be running the floor like he's on a Molly and I really feel like tonight will be Emanuel Ginobli's night. He's due for a big game, and this being the last one in SA it should be this one. If the spurs win to tonight, they'll close it in 6. Winning the 'ship on miami's floor will be the biggest slice of humble pie for the heat

King James said 'enough is enough' and I expect the Heat to be firing on all cylinders.
Before the series started USA Today ranked this the top finals since Bulls vs Lakers.
I didn't think so but so far the prediction was right.
Tonight's game will be one to remember.

Back
Top Bottom