[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
King James said 'enough is enough' and I expect the Heat to be firing on all cylinders.
Before the series started USA Today ranked this the top finals since Bulls vs Lakers.
I didn't think so but so far the prediction was right.
Tonight's game will be one to remember.

:stoneface:

Tmac should get min and have a good game since parker is out. Depends on how pop wants to play this game.

Tmac is due for sighting 

Just watching Tracy during those couple minutes at the end of game three made me cringe a little. Glad I got to watch him in his prime and for an entire season the first year they had Grant. First n last time I had league pass.

All the scheming and mind games is over at this point.
It's all about hitting shots and playing defense now.
Best of three with two at home.
The edge goes to the Heat.

the series is tied with lebron scoring over 20 only once.  as funny and entertaining as it would be i doubt he plays like he did games 1-3 from here on out.  they now have home court advantage and san antonios best player is banged up.  not to mention ray allen has found his stroke.  way to be optimistic though

the series is tied with lebron scoring over 20 only once.  as funny and entertaining as it would be i doubt he plays like he did games 1-3 from here on out.  they now have home court advantage and san antonios best player is banged up.  not to mention ray allen has found his stroke.  way to be optimistic though

Youre calling him optimistic, yet you doubt he plays the way hes played for 3 out of 4 games in this series?

Either way cant wait for tonight :smokin

If the Heat bring that type of game four defensive intensity back into this game, it's a wrap.

I've always said this - forget the offense, whenever they play the defense they're capable of, they're unstoppable. They don't let you breathe.

Only chance the Spurs would have beat it, is to give the ball to Duncan down low more, which they've moved away from for some reason.

In the first 3 games San Antonio won 2/3 and there were 2 games in Miami correct?
The spurs lose if they have a heavy turn over game, expect for tony Parker to be carving out the heat defense tonight. Those PnR's are gonna be air tight. The heat can't adjust to that type defense because they don't know who's gonna be the most effective. That game 3 San Antonio put on will show what type of effects it had on the heat tonight. Game 4 was just a must win for Miami and wade took his game to another level but when I saw him go up for that foul on Duncan and took himself out the game to have his knees worked on on the sidelines, I knew wade was over exerting himself to make up for lebron's lack of dominance

i guess im silly for expecting the best player in the world to play up to his ability.  my point was this is a competitive series and we havent seen close to lebrons best.  that suggests to me that if he steps it up even just a little bit this series is done. 

i guess im silly for expecting the best player in the world to play up to his ability.  my point was this is a competitive series and we havent seen close to lebrons best.  that suggests to me that if he steps it up even just a little bit this series is done. 

My thing is, have we seem the best from San Antonio yet? I mean Gary Neal and Danny Green aren't part of their big 3 and they took off, so if Parker has a 37 point performance than what

miamis team d aint allowing that.  like i said before the series, those of u banking on tony parker to ball out and beat the heat are gonna be disappointed.  i hate the heat too but im not talking myself into believing **** that just isnt gonna happen

miamis team d aint allowing that.  like i said before the series, those of u banking on tony parker to ball out and beat the heat are gonna be disappointed.  i hate the heat too but im not talking myself into believing **** that just isnt gonna happen

Where was miami's D on Parker game 1?

The NBA, where AMAZING happens

Last edited:
Where was miami's D on Parker game 1?

The NBA, where AMAZING happens
what did he have 21 and 6?  he played good but that shot got people talking like he went off for 40 or something.  u think its easier for san antonio to contain wade, bosh, and bron than it is for miami to contain parker?

Back
Top Bottom