[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These cats are professionals.
It only takes one game to get that feeling back in your shooting stroke.
Anyone notice Ray Allens free throws looking a lot better?

what did he have 21 and 6?  he played good but that shot got people talking like he went off for 40 or something.  u think its easier for san antonio to contain wade, bosh, and bron than it is for miami to contain parker?

He had a better scoring game than miami's best player on their home court but all this is besides the point. Kawhi has been doing a great job on lebron. Bosh has been trying but gets bullied in the post and until game 4 wade was a corpse. The only thing that's "stopped" tony Parker has been his questionable hamstring and in the first half of game 4 he looked as healthy as ever. Chalmers is getting burned like an STD out there and cole gets left a lot so with that being said WHO WILL STOP TONY PARKER? Just like everyone is saying lebron will get hot, so will tony but the only difference is he's steadily shown it this series. Lebron, not so much unless you think 17 point performances are impressive from a 4X MVP...

I expect LeBron to be aggressive again with a great all around performance. Bosh could possibly repeat his performance from game 4, whereas it will be tougher for Wade. The X-factors for the Heat are Ray Allen and Mike Miller. If those 3s fall for them, it will be rough for SA.

Those 3s have to fall for SA or else they have NO chance.

Last edited:
[quote name="lamekilla"][quote name="Mr S J King"]Lamekilla what part of San Antonio you from?[/quote] Lol The part near Atlanta.[/quote]:lol: :lol:

Lol dude is real talkative right now bet if we win he'll be on hush mode once again. I'm pretty sure you said wade wouldn't be able to have another game like game 1 when he put up 18. How'd that work out in your predictions

expect a very aggressive timmy to start out the gm

i still dont know if manu will be effective >D

tiago and manu gonna get that quick hook if they repeat that gm3 disaster. diaw and and maybe blair sighting?

tiago and manu gonna get that quick hook if they repeat that gm3 disaster. diaw and and maybe blair sighting?
Who would diaw or Blair guard? If miami goes small wade will take advantage of that like he did last game. Those guys can't guard him

Last edited:
Lol dude is real talkative right now bet if we win he'll be on hush mode once again. I'm pretty sure you said wade wouldn't be able to have another game like game 1 when he put up 18. How'd that work out in your predictions

If you think wade giving you an 18 point game is his best than you should know San Antonio won this series already. These are the defending champs and y'all got the excuses locked and loaded for them. I'm just going by what we've seen in this series and what I've seen is Miami either breaking even or trailing this series. San Antonio will win tonight. Miami isn't ready for the pressure they'll face at home

Last edited:
This is real easy to figure out.
Both teams have their version of the "Big3".
Miami's "Big3" showed up together in game 4.
San Antonios "Big3" has yet to have a good game together in this series.
San Antonios time is running out to put a complete game together.
Advantage Miami.

Who would diaw or Blair guard? If miami goes small wade will take advantage of that like he did last game. Those guys can't guard him

that's the key. will spurs say, "wade, beat us again, you can?"
they can put kawhi/green and hide the bigs on someone else (spot shooter)

spurs need to handle the boards better, they got the adv there

Last edited:

Think Pop is going to let Wade shoot those again? He had 2-4 ft in cushion, but that's about the only thing they can do vs the Heat. :lol:

Reason why they got beat on the boards is because they kept stringing the bigs out on PnR's and the guards crashed pretty hard. If Miami actually makes the Spurs' defense move, instead of iso'ing all game, they'll be in better position to grab boards. Especially, if Bosh isn't sitting on the perimeter. :smh:

I think the key once again is Miami pushes the tempo off a missed shot. If they continue to push, it'll wear down Duncan and it will of course create mismatches in the defense. Seeing Bron push and then get an immediate screen, is horrible for Spurs.

Can the Spurs continue to rely on the 3? They had quite a few passes they couldn't get in because Miami was in the lanes all game, so that'll be interesting as well.

If Splitter is in, their defense in the paint is increased, but on offense he's getting exploited setting picks. If Diaw is in, he's getting exploited on defense. IDK what Pop can do there.

If you think wade giving you an 18 point game is his best than you should know San Antonio won this series already. These are the defending champs and y'all got the excuses locked and loaded for them. I'm just going by what we've seen in this series and what I've seen is Miami either breaking even or trailing this series. San Antonio will win tonight. Miami isn't ready for the pressure they'll face at home
I think wades best was last game but you said after game one that wade wasn't gonna be able to have another game like that.

They can't take Leonard off Bron and Danny green can't cover wade either. If wade comes out aggressive he should be able to have another good game. And of there hiding big on shooters that leaves the lanes wide open for Bron and wade to have a field day. If the big cheat in on the drives the shooters will have open 3s all game pops gonna have to pick his poison

spurs transition D could be better as well. bron and wade were starting 1 man breaks everytime they could

Figured I'd peek in here and see whos tryin to talk lamekilla to death.

Lol, nah wusup Mr Killa..

Went and checked out Superman..What can I say, its tuff..

BUT...the most important thing is..

Its.. GAMETIME in this batch..!

Gotta say, I beleive Gino Billy will step up tnite, w/o the petruding jaw syndrome enhancer..

He's due for a redeem game..

Green and neal need to be big tnite..Role players need to be big this game period..

Parker has some biz to handle, being that he was limited last game, I expect him to be huge as well..

Splitter, I still just dont know..

One thing the Spurs do better than anyone else is make the opposing team play their game.
And they succeeded with doing just that for games 1-3.
But no one can dispute that game 4 the Heat seemed to have things figured out and everybody got in on the feast.

But no one can dispute that game 4 the Heat seemed to have things figured out and everybody got in on the feast.
Just movement and actually attacking on the break(turnovers/missed shots), instead of slowing up and going into a set.

Went back to Bron screening and Bosh went down to blocks.

Just movement and actually attacking on the break(turnovers/missed shots), instead of slowing up and going into a set.

Went back to Bron screening and Bosh went down to blocks.

I swear LeBron would get the rock and just freeze.
That crap played right into the Spurs hands.

Back
Top Bottom