[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol @ buddy thinking its just a bone bruise. IMO I think his body is wearing down from the years of PED abuse he's been taking in and now he just does them in cycles when he feels like he really needs it.

in addition, he's probably doing the pain-killing injection to block the pain, but still doing damage to his body without feeling the pain until it wears off

Last edited:
I love when people talk about miami like they live here, yet theyve never been to miami in their lives.

But Ive been to Miami plenty of times...and seen girls like that everywhere.

If you feel like my statement was wrong, the go ahead and disagree man.

Instead you make another assumption like you know or me something :lol: Makes no sense.

Ok, youve been to miami "plenty of times." What part if I may ask? Aint no way that girls a dime a dozen.

Lol @ buddy thinking its just a bone bruise. IMO I think his body is wearing down from the years of PED abuse he's been taking in and now he just does them in cycles when he feels like he really needs it.
Dude averaged 22 points a game this year and shot his highest fg percentage of his career but your right his body is breaking down.

i

No photoshop

:x

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me if Wade is jeopardizing his future for now. Sorta like football players do. Wade might be sleeping standing up on a phonebook word to Jason Taylor.

The NBA doesn't do testing this late in the season.

Last edited:
Maybe this has been addressed, but could it be as simple as a player on the decline just putting it together for one night, then not being able to replicate it for the next two or three games? Barkley brings that up all the time on TNT. That guys past their prime (or battling injuries) can have a "throwback" game one night, but it means they're done for the next game or two. Nothing Wade has done in these playoffs indicates he can do this two games in a row, let alone three out of four. And he didn't even have to do much in Round 1 and 2, yet they still went seven against Indy because he just couldn't get to that level night in and night out. Not saying he can't do it again, just saying the odds aren't in favor of him doing it again.

Would do whatever she said whenever she said it

Well that would make u a little female dog wouldnt it?

I mean she can get it, but she aint all-at..

Smashed a few that look better than her..

No boasting, just keepin it 100..

I love when people talk about miami like they live here, yet theyve never been to miami in their lives.

Ive been once, back in 09, when Laker s vs Magic Finals was going on..

It was HOT down there oh my damn..

Me and the fam stayed in like a 7-8 room house in a nice development the week we were there..

Night life was very nice, IMO, being from lil ole Hickory NC, things are berry different up this way..And not in the greatest way lol..

Downtown Orlando is where we went to party/clubs etc..

Met Rafer Alston at a Nike Outlet, got a pic with him with my 2 cousins..

Loved it down there..Oh and Clearwater Beach is so effin Be you tee full it doesnt make sense..

Trust and beleive I saw dimes here and there, but its just like anywhere else..Almost..

Hell, even seen a dime or 3 in Oklahoma...

Last edited:
I don't know if any of you guys have been to Atlanta or live here but WE. GOT. SOME. DIMES.

Lol back to the subject, I don't think wade is on anything. He just played like his life and contract depended on it because...well it kinda did. Game 4 was a very critical game for Miami and it took an injured D.Wade to lead the charge for miami's victory. I don't know what that says about lebron right now but the spurs won't let it happen again. The heat are about to be in some trouble come Sunday

I don't know if any of you guys have been to Atlanta or live here but WE. GOT. SOME. DIMES.

Lol back to the subject, I don't think wade is on anything. He just played like his life and contract depended on it because...well it kinda did. Game 4 was a very critical game for Miami and it took an injured D.Wade to lead the charge for miami's victory. I don't know what that says about lebron right now but the spurs won't let it happen again. The heat are about to be in some trouble come Sunday

YESSS :smh: we got some bad Bs in the H too if u live in the right parts...but when i went to ATL as soon as i got off the plane it was bad Bs everywhere :smokin

Nba doesn't test during the playoffs. Simmons brought it up a while ago. Fans wouldn't care in the same way as baseball anyway

Nba doesn't test during the playoffs. Simmons brought it up a while ago. Fans wouldn't care in the same way as baseball anyway

Man ****** done played 100 games including the season, Stern like "**** it let em juice".

Maybe this has been addressed, but could it be as simple as a player on the decline just putting it together for one night, then not being able to replicate it for the next two or three games? Barkley brings that up all the time on TNT. That guys past their prime (or battling injuries) can have a "throwback" game one night, but it means they're done for the next game or two. Nothing Wade has done in these playoffs indicates he can do this two games in a row, let alone three out of four. And he didn't even have to do much in Round 1 and 2, yet they still went seven against Indy because he just couldn't get to that level night in and night out. Not saying he can't do it again, just saying the odds aren't in favor of him doing it again.

Ding Ding Ding

Then add in the fact that this is the Heat THIRD consecutive finals. That's a whole lot of mileage on those legs.

YESSS :smh: we got some bad Bs in the H too if u live in the right parts...but when i went to ATL as soon as i got off the plane it was bad Bs everywhere :smokin

Yea I've been to Atlanta twice and wasn't disappointed at all. Other than the amount guys who stare into your soul as well.

Wade's not washed up, dude just been waiting on LeBron to explode.
But he forgot that he is person that has to detonate the bomb.
Wade is the only person that can get LeBron in rhythm.
Similar to Pippen and Jordan. When Pippen ran the point Jordan was at his best.
Same with Flash and King James. The offense flows better with Wade at the point when playing quality defensive opponents.

Wade's not washed up, dude just been waiting on LeBron to explode.
But he forgot that he is person that has to detonate the bomb.
Wade is the only person that can get LeBron in rhythm.
Similar to Pippen and Jordan. When Pippen ran the point Jordan was at his best.
Same with Flash and King James. The offense flows better with Wade at the point when playing quality defensive opponents.

:lol:

He made some jump shots and floaters and their defense got them in transition more often than any other game. It's not like he was flying around the court dunking on fools. And by that same logic, it would be impossible for LeBron or Wade to keep it secret if they were doing something illegal because everyone involved would blow the whistle.

like it was impossible for Armstrong to keep it under wraps during his career even though he was not liked by the Euros and was tested a lot

impossible to not get caught when they don't even test you? :rolleyes

Wades is washed now he is taking something cuz he's not playing like it.

Yet players are traveling to Germany to ... nvm.

Back
Top Bottom