[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Figured it was coming. They really need to start suspending players or at least get rid of these coin change fines to these guys to really curtail this crap. Just disgusting to watch.

Figured it was coming. They really need to start suspending players or at least get rid of these coin change fines to these guys to really curtail this crap. Just disgusting to watch.
The flopping penalties can't be too harsh or the league would get into a battle with the Player's Union.

Like what happened years ago when Stern instructed the refs to basically call more technicals in an attempt to cut down on complaining from the players after they commit fouls. The player's union wasn't having that

Last edited:
^

That's what I said a while back in the NBA thread. I don't think it should be a foul, but they could treat it in the same manner they treat defensive 3 in the key. Just have them shoot it during a tv break or something.

[quote name="Xtapolapacetl"]If he makes layups, even if they are game winning buzzer beaters, they should get an asterisk next to them because they are just layups.
If he makes jumpshots, they should get an asterisk next to them unless it's a one possession game.
If he passes the ball to a completely open man down the stretch in a close game and essentially makes the correct basketball play, he should be criticized for being too passive/scared, even if he passes while driving to the basket and doesn't attempt a layup, which as mentioned should've gotten an asterisk next to it had he made it because it was just a layup.

Was LeBron supposed to simply let the shot clock run all the way down, get a turnover and let SA get the ball and give them a shot of making some 3s? I'm guessing that would've been acceptable to you.[/quote]Solid post.

The flopping penalties can't be too harsh or the league would get into a battle with the Player's Union.

Like what happened years ago when Stern instructed the refs to basically call more technicals in an attempt to cut down on complaining from the players after they commit fouls. The player's union wasn't having that

I don't buy it. NBa cracks down when they want to. See refs and gay slurs. The union stuff is a distraction

Where is the dude who kept saying "Who is gonna guard Parker"

Besides his 10 point outburst in the 4th quarter of game 1 he has looked very average the rest of the series...

Besides his 10 point outburst in the 4th quarter of game 1 he has looked very average the rest of the series...

*ahem* checking in.

If Tony Parker has been average then what was wade before yesterday night. Trust me Parker will be the defining reason for the spurs winning the 'ship. Dude had 15 points in the first half yesterday right? Yeah that's pretty average for tony Parker

He was pretty damn awesome in the first half last night before his hamstring slowed him down in the second half.

And while he didn't score much in game three, he found his way into the paint and kicking out to his shooters.

*ahem* checking in.

If Tony Parker has been average then what was wade before yesterday night. Trust me Parker will be the defining reason for the spurs winning the 'ship. Dude had 15 points in the first half yesterday right? Yeah that's pretty average for tony Parker

Well now you don't sound to smart cause you've been bashing wade for playing horrible but he's had 3 good first half's and just didn't show up in the second half as did parker last night. So if your gonna give parker credit for a first half you gotta give wade credit for first half's

Well now you don't sound to smart cause you've been bashing wade for playing horrible but he's had 3 good first half's and just didn't show up in the second half as did parker last night. So if your gonna give parker credit for a first half you gotta give wade credit for first half's

But Parker has been WAYYYY more consistent than wade. C'mon you think wade will be able to continue that type of performance for the rest of the finals???

But Parker has been WAYYYY more consistent than wade. C'mon you think wade will be able to continue that type of performance for the rest of the finals???
You just gave parker props for a good 1st half. Go look at wades stats threw the first half of the first 3 games there great. And if the spurs keep trying to guard him with a big like diaw why wouldn't he be able to score 20 in the next 3 games

something I thought about earlier this morning at work: neither of these teen have lost back to back games in MONTHS.

if that continues, then look how important that game 1 win in Miami was for SA. Because now, if the trend continues that these two teams don't lose back to back games, then... Spurs win in 7, despite MIA's HCA.

for Miami to win this series, they have to dish out back to back losses to SA... which nobody has done since December (right?)

And the Heat are the perfect team to beat them twice at home.. If they beat them on Sunday series is over..

Sure they are...

wade scored 10 in the 4th, no problem.
lebron scored 9 in the 4th. he's stat padding.

for the record, lebron had 24 through the first 3 quarters and it was a 5 point game. yall just nitpick for the sake of doing so :lol:

Lebron scored 9 in the 4th and at least 5 when they were up 12+ with 90 seconds left, whats he supposed to do? IDK let the point guard dribble out the clock and jack up a meaningless shot?

Cookie talk derailed thank God. ElPablo, thank you sir.

That girl's a dime a dozen amongst the crowd in Miami or LA though.

Very hot nonetheless.

I love when people talk about miami like they live here, yet theyve never been to miami in their lives.

Yea don't let the gold diggin ******* on TV at heat games fool you. There's more ratchet nasty girls in south Florida then dimes.

You just gave parker props for a good 1st half. Go look at wades stats threw the first half of the first 3 games there great. And if the spurs keep trying to guard him with a big like diaw why wouldn't he be able to score 20 in the next 3 games

I'm not taking away from wade's game he played great but if you're content with him just having good 1st halfs then it's clear to see your acknowledging him not being the player he once was. Parker had only a good first half last night and 0 points the second half. Ok, he didnt play as well as he could have but he's done his job in the playoffs. Wade...hasn't

Last edited:
I'm not taking away from wade's game he played great but if you're content with him just having good 1st halfs then it's clear to see your acknowledging him not being the player he once was. Parker had only a good first half last night and 0 points the second half. Ok, he didnt play as well as could have but he's done his job in the playoffs. Wade...hasn't
No I've been the small Majority who said wade isn't done he always responds when he gets doubted remember last year against the pacers when he was done then dropped 40?. The spurs just gave him all the confidence he needed. Other then the 21 and bank shot in game 1 what has parker done to show that he's can't be stopped in this series

Exactly my point... This dude kept putting in caps "WHO CAN GUARD PARKER"

He is averaging I think 14 points this series...

None of the stars are having a great series but you kept making him seem like he was a god....

Once the refs start calling travels on his 4 step spin moves he will look even worse...

No I've been the small Majority who said wade isn't done he always responds when he gets doubted remember last year against the pacers when he was done then dropped 40?. The spurs just gave him all the confidence he needed. Other then the 21 and bank shot in game 1 what has parker done to show that he's can't be stopped in this series

He's been instrumental in the spurs offense. He drawing all these double team plays and kicking it out to perimeter shooters and creating plays in the post. Lets not act like wade is all of sudden unstoppable because a couple days ago his performance was really in question

any truth that pop really did not want to play tony and wanted him to get that extended rest. heard nando was ready to start

Back
Top Bottom