[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ska you're a trip 

laugh.gif

something I thought about earlier this morning at work: neither of these teams have lost back to back games in MONTHS.

if that continues, then look how important that game 1 win in Miami was for SA. Because now, if the trend continues that these two teams don't lose back to back games, then... Spurs win in 7, despite MIA's HCA.

for Miami to win this series, they have to dish out back to back losses to SA... which nobody has done since December (right?)

Last edited:
something I thought about earlier this morning at work: neither of these teen have lost back to back games in MONTHS.

if that continues, then look how important that game 1 win in Miami was for SA. Because now, if the trend continues that these two teams don't lose back to back games, then... Spurs win in 7, despite MIA's HCA.

for Miami to win this series, they have to dish out back to back losses to SA... which nobody has done since December (right?)

And the Heat are the perfect team to beat them twice at home.. If they beat them on Sunday series is over..

The spurs will come out with there best game Sunday it's a must win for them. If Miami can win this game the series is over no way Miami goes up 3-2 and losses to games at home in a row

Splitter was put in several four on three situations upon receiving the pass from diving in pick and rolls and failed miserably last night.

We'll see if that changes Sunday night.

Surprise no straight post up for Splitter. I've never seen Splitter roll that far out and try to create.

Wasn't surprise by the defense from Miami. I think Miami now figure something out. Timmy real cant do anything it looks like. Something tell me this ends in 6 for Miami unless Pop has something up his sleeve. I don't know if we get THAT wade again but I expect Bron to start attacking like no other right now. Bosh had a solid game.

Would like a 7th game but....who knows. It's better than last years to me so far.

Last edited:
And manu set splitter up for the kill a few times with giving him passes in bad spots where splitter can't do anything.

Skip would have a point, if he didn't have 24 pts already before he dropped those 9 to end the game lol

Mr Clark.

Skip has a point whether u adhere to it or not.

Even if he didnt stat pad last night, he still has the reputation for it..

It didnt just come from thin air..

anyone have a problem with pop waving the white flag down 12 with 5 minutes or so to go in the game?

i posted this pages ago. this is the finals the biggest stage in sports you cant give up. u have a very hot handed 3 point shooters and u give up :smh:

also i dont like lebron sittting for half of the fourth. he should only sit a couple min the whole game, i dont wanna bring kobe into this but kobe was sitting like 5 min the whole game during the regular season yet bron is sitting for way more during the biggest stage where he has more than enough rest to get ready for the next game.

to play devil's advocate, i'd also argue that lebron and kobe's roles are different. not saying 1 greater than the other. they just have different roles. kobe's energy was used on offense, unless they really needed him to lock up someone for a bit. lebron exerts energy consistently on both ends because the heat NEED him to defend a range of positions on defense, and facilitate on offense. not saying this is any fault of Kobe's at all, to be clear.

Skip would have a point, if he didn't have 24 pts already before he dropped those 9 to end the game lol

Mr Clark.

Skip has a point whether u adhere to it or not.

Even if he didnt stat pad last night, he still has the reputation for it..

It didnt just come from thin air..

so if he's in the game late and they're up, what should he do? :lol:

to play devil's advocate, i'd also argue that lebron and kobe's roles are different. not saying 1 greater than the other. they just have different roles. kobe's energy was used on offense, unless they really needed him to lock up someone for a bit. lebron exerts energy consistently on both ends because the heat NEED him to defend a range of positions on defense, and facilitate on offense. not saying this is any fault of Kobe's at all, to be clear.
so if he's in the game late and they're up, what should he do? :lol:

If he's in the game early and they're down alot, what does he do?

Ball Python gif..

Nuff said..

Cookie talk derailed thank God. ElPablo, thank you sir.

That girl's a dime a dozen amongst the crowd in Miami or LA though.

Very hot nonetheless.

wade scored 10 in the 4th, no problem.
lebron scored 9 in the 4th. he's stat padding.

for the record, lebron had 24 through the first 3 quarters and it was a 5 point game. yall just nitpick for the sake of doing so :lol:

something I thought about earlier this morning at work: neither of these teen have lost back to back games in MONTHS.

And the Heat are the perfect team to beat them twice at home..

Explain.

I go to Miami once a year, and she could definitely hold her own out there.

Last edited:
I love how the fact that LeBron was hitting long 2s and 3s in the fourth is "stat padding", the same types of shots he was getting criticized for not having the ability to hit and not having a jumpshot as part of his offensive game in game 3. So basically:

If he makes layups, even if they are game winning buzzer beaters, they should get an asterisk next to them because they are just layups.
If he makes jumpshots, they should get an asterisk next to them unless it's a one possession game.
If he passes the ball to a completely open man down the stretch in a close game and essentially makes the correct basketball play, he should be criticized for being too passive/scared, even if he passes while driving to the basket and doesn't attempt a layup, which as mentioned should've gotten an asterisk next to it had he made it because it was just a layup.

Is anyone going to mention the jumpshots Dwyane Wade took in the last 3-4 minutes, except he missed them all while LeBron made them all?

Was LeBron supposed to simply let the shot clock run all the way down, get a turnover and let SA get the ball and give them a shot of making some 3s? I'm guessing that would've been acceptable to you.

Last edited:

And the Heat are the perfect team to beat them twice at home..

Explain.

I go to Miami once a year, and she could definitely hold her own out there.

am I the only one who really isn't a fan of ice cream sandwiches, because as soon as you take the first bite, the whole thing is squished and ice cream comes out and now its not even a sandwich? You just got two cookies in your hands with ice cream dripping all over the place.

only exception I've found to this is Ms. Fields. I feel like the cookies are soft enough that when you bite, your teeth go through the cookie without the cookies both smashing together and squishing the ice cream. Know what I mean?

:lol:

Yo I hate this **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom