[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stay classy David stern and the boys(Refs)

View media item 453998
banana_blow_job_gif.gif

Haha! Funny conversations here.

LeBron having a triple-double, giving way to involve wade and bosh to have a good game = People bash on LeBron.

Wade and LeBron doing it in game 4 and playing how they should be = LeBron still gets bashed by some. (Lebron rides on Wade...)

Hahaha! 

Seriously though, Wade had a good game tonight. Its like he finally realized that they are in the finals. Bosh though...... well, keep shooting in the perimeter.
laugh.gif

40 pages in a night wow. Well I cant say much, because there really isnt much to say, they played a great game. Wade forced our hand, we kept putting big guys on him and he took advantage, we're going to have to play small next game. He torched us

Wade scoring 30 n bosh with 20+ is as common as green n neal raining 3s again. It went happen again

Props to D Wade for putting the team on his back, he looked great last night. I hate to say it but Tim D looked tired last night and Splitter is useless. Ginobli gonna have to get it together and become effective. Series tied again!

Yes i am here now. I went to see Man of Steel (which was really good by the way) and I got that final score update in my phone. Miami won tonight playing their game and I can't take anything away from that. Lebron put points on the board (finally) wade put points on the board (for now) and they beat the spurs in convincing fashion. The spurs played sloppy with all those turnovers. Didnt see what happened but heard Manu pulled a Manu and started messing up but I can be the bigger person and swallow my pride. I thought the spurs would close it in 5 but now Miami has finally earned the right to go the distance with those boys. I don't know where this series is going now but I know the spurs are coming out on top on this one.

I knew it was gonna be good..Going to see it tday..Im sure its no less than 2 hrs 30 mins too...

As for the game, the final score update doesnt show/tell u what really transpired does it??

Just 1 question for Manu..How much they paying u bruh?? :lol:

J/k it is what it is..He's spent..Bottom line..

He'll pull a Wade b4 its over to redeem himself tho..

Stay classy David stern and the boys(Refs)

Refs put pts on the board for both teams with their awful calls to justify other awful calls..

*Kanye shrug*

The spurs got it they just gotta go hard in the paint and draw fouls

Need more from Treeiago's soft baby butt behind as well.

That goon literally forgot how to walk last night..Smh..

IMO Leonard needs more plays ran for him, I can see him being more of an aggressive scorer..

Which is what they need another of besides Parker..IMO

Ginobili was fine like 20 games ago and now this dude is about to lose his minutes to Gary Neal. How'd this happen so quickly? All he can do now is throw reckless no-look passes. Can't get to the rim, can't shoot, can't do anything. The Heat are a tough defensive team but SAS can't win getting NOTHING from Manu. It puts soooo much pressure on TP as the only real creator. Manu needs to pull a Wade.

Agree 100%.

Im sure Pop and Co. will have a solid gameplan come game 5..

The mental part of this beautiful game is bout to be put on full display from here on by both teams/coaches..

40 pages in a night wow. Well I cant say much, because there really isnt much to say, they played a great game. Wade forced our hand, we kept putting big guys on him and he took advantage, we're going to have to play small next game. He torched us

Toldja it was gonna be live up in here last night..

That whole sagging off the shooter thing doesn't work when the guys are actually hitting the shots.

Wasn't really a huge adjustment, schematically, from the Heat this game. They just made shots that they missed in the 1st 3 games this year, but tended to make in the prior series. The shot w/ more confidence and had much better balance and mechanics on their shots this game. SA is going to have to play them tighter now, which isn't necessarily a positive.

Gotta expect more Diaw and less Splitter in the next game. Not only was splitter bad, but the heat don't really even respect the Splitter/Parker PnR game. Possibly just more minutes from Neal/Green/Kawhi instead of the rests they get.

But Diaw is tubby and who knows just how man minutes he can handle.

dudes have 1300 + new post from 4PM yesterday :smh:

1) All of those turnovers led to ALL three of Miami stars getting in rhythm (Pop Will Change That)
2) Ginobli looked as if he was payed to throw the game.... son was throwing passes NOWHERE near his teammates all night
3) This is what people envisioned when the big 3 came together... Wade took Over, Lebron was able to get comfortable & most important of all bosh had a presence on the inside.
4) The spurs lost this game by giving up that 10 point lead early.... The heat are a front running team, when they have a cushion they have all the confidence in the world and start running getting baskets and calls. If they were fighting from behind those same shots they were hitting would have been bricking all night.

Wade had a serious flashback last night. Props. They don't need him to play like that for the rest of series but he can't come back and have another 12 point game. If he can get between 18 - 23, I think the Heat will win this series. I love how this series has played out. You can't predict nothing.

Splitter and Manu looked awful last night. Everybody taking turns blocking Splitter. :lol:

Manu is up there in age but he shouldn't be playing this bad.

Last edited:
I don't really think you have to play them tighter and luckily pop isn't a live in the moment kind of coach. Wade isn't going to have another one of those games this series IMO and your much better having Lebron and Wade take jumpers than getting to the basket and going to the line. The biggest difference in this game was the spurs turning the Ball over and Wade & Brons aggresiveness off the TO.

It was very rare that the spurs had an opportunity to setup their defense.

There has been criticism of Popovich. I know I said something about his horrible rotations. The key one was him taking Parker out when they were surging early. They could have put their foot on Miami's neck, but he took out the one person capable of creating offense for everyone else and then Miami went on their run and never looked back. He's too smart for his own good and way too stubborn. People think its cute that he acts the way he does. Now we know why Stephen Jackson said he thought he was better than Manu. Manu is washed up. He literally brings nothing to the court on either end at this point of his career. Pop's undying loyalty to him is hurting the Spurs as it did in last night and in Game 2. He needs to bench him or cut his minutes. Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard are young. They can play 30+ minutes a night. He needs to put his team in the best position to win and he didn't do that last night. He was severely outcoached.

That whole sagging off the shooter thing doesn't work when the guys are actually hitting the shots.

Wasn't really a huge adjustment, schematically, from the Heat this game. They just made shots that they missed in the 1st 3 games this year, but tended to make in the prior series. The shot w/ more confidence and had much better balance and mechanics on their shots this game. SA is going to have to play them tighter now, which isn't necessarily a positive.

agreed. the whole point of going small was to spread out the spurs in case miami couldn't hit perimeter jumpshots. last night they actually were hitting, lebron looked confident stepping into a 15 footer, and going small did make the paint less congested. i posted this earlier, but i thought the spurs would have tried much harder to beat the heat down in the paint when they went small, and instead stayed running PnR.

anyone have a problem with pop waving the white flag down 12 with 5 minutes or so to go in the game?

No, Pop is infallible. We are all pawns in his masterful game of chess, he makes no mistakes, Manu's just hurt.

anyone have a problem with pop waving the white flag down 12 with 5 minutes or so to go in the game?
He flat out gave up. I don't think they would have comeback considering how Miami was playing, but his ego was bruised and that was the result. There was no reason to concede that early. They would have two days rest before Sunday's game. Keep them out there and see what happens.

SON! These right here :evil:

Ahh i remember when these were brought up in a food thread in the general section a few yrs ago, I still haven't tried them smh!

It was me who posted them.  My ex showed me on Pinterest so I decided to experiment.  Dumb easy to make too.

Post cooking instructions!

Those chocolate chip cookies with the oreos inside are easy you just take cookie dough and wrap it around a oreos and bake it

Basically.  I used Pillsbury.  10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.  Can't tell you how much play I've gotten off of chicks thinking I was some culinary genius for making these.

cue denzel my man gif :pimp:

i have come to the conclusion that this game is rigged. last game the heat lost one now the spurs. i think the heat is going to win the next two.

He flat out gave up. I don't think they would have comeback considering how Miami was playing, but his ego was bruised and that was the result. There was no reason to concede that early. They would have two days rest before Sunday's game. Keep them out there and see what happens.

i just don't understand why neal wasn't out there instead of joseph. at least he might spark a comeback

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom