[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Basically.  I used Pillsbury.  10-15 minutes at 350 degrees.  Can't tell you how much play I've gotten off of chicks thinking I was some culinary genius for making these.
So do the chocolate chips come with the dough?

Last edited:
Im just waiting on someone to post freshly made choc chip oreo inside cookies within the next 20 mins. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm about to experiment tomorrow night. Just got off work, and I have to be back to work in the morning, or else I would do it tonight.

- Toll House white chocolate macadamia cookie dough
- wrapped around an Oreo
- baked to sinful perfection

- Toll House white chocolate macadamia cookie dough
- wrapped around a Nutter Butter
- baked to sinful perfection

Last edited:
BTW, has lamekilla posted postgame?

Few folks I was curious about. He was one.

series was over 24 hours ago.

LeBron was 1-3 in the Finals 24 hours ago.

0% chance the Spurs lose at home... 24 hrs ago.

Last edited:
Im gonna experiment tmoro too..

I expect to have a stomach ache or 3 before this series is over, messin' with these cats and their cookies..

Lamekilla went to the movies..Missed 2nd half..

Last edited:
I have not seen many people criticize popovich tonight but he did his best Brooks/Vogel impression. He kept Splitter in the game for too long even though he was hurting the team. Keeps Manu in there for too long. Maybe play t-mac a little?

Why in the world does he only play Leonard for 33 minutes? He should be playing the whole game.

I would go with a Duncan, Leonard, Green, Neal, Parker lineup to combat Bosh, Bron, Wade, Miller/allen, Noris/Chalmers

That would open the floor for Parker as well and there would be no trash player messing things up.

LeBron was 1-4 in the Finals 24 hours ago.

Yup the heat had a fork in Em he said they were done

Last edited:

LeBron was 1-4 in the Finals 24 hours ago.

No, the Heat haters do not post after the Heat win, many for example, see ACB

In b4 he posts tomorrow that he missed the game blah blah blah

Or knightngale who still makes up crap after the Spurs lose to still troll.

Or DBD on twitter

My prediction is shot. No more spurs in 5, no j.cold cd for me :frown:

But Miami proved tonight they actually have a pulse and wouldn't take it laying down. Now I expect an all out battle. I guess this series going 5 would've been bad for basketball...and those billions in Vegas adding up at those MGM odds bets.......but maybe I'm talking to much. David Stern has fueled this league with nothing but integrity and I expect the spurs to win this series like they should.......................................................

LeBron was 1-3 in the Finals 24 hours ago.

Im gonna experiment tmoro too..

I expect to have a stomach ache or 3 before this series is over, messin' with these cats and their cookies..

Lamekilla went to the movies..Missed 2nd half..

Yes i am here now. I went to see Man of Steel (which was really good by the way) and I got that final score update in my phone. Miami won tonight playing their game and I can't take anything away from that. Lebron put points on the board (finally) wade put points on the board (for now) and they beat the spurs in convincing fashion. The spurs played sloppy with all those turnovers. Didnt see what happened but heard Manu pulled a Manu and started messing up but I can be the bigger person and swallow my pride. I thought the spurs would close it in 5 but now Miami has finally earned the right to go the distance with those boys. I don't know where this series is going now but I know the spurs are coming out on top on this one.

Last edited:
only way San Antonio wins this series is if Green and Neal continue to shoot lights out, which will not happen! there is no way the Spurs are winning this series with 2 out of 3 in MIAMI. even if they take game 5, i still don't see them winning in MIAMI, sure they got game one, but no way they win in MIAMI again. you take away the 3 Spurs are done.

Last edited:
only way San Antonio wins this series is if Green and Neal continue to shoot lights out, which will not happen! there is no way the Spurs are winning this series with 2 out of 3 in MIAMI. even if they take game 5, i still don't see them winning in MIAMI, sure they got game one, but no way they win in MIAMI again. you take away the 3 Spurs are done.

I don't get how they win in Miami game 1 but there is no way they win in Miami again...please tell me more

tonight the Heat figured out how to defend the 3 point line, it has been a chess match game to game, Spurs need the scoring from Green and Neal, if Miami continues to run them off the 3 and let Parker get his floaters and pull up J it will not be enough to beat Miami at home, Neal has been throwing up prayers! those shots WILL NOT fall in Miami.

Ginobili was fine like 20 games ago and now this dude is about to lose his minutes to Gary Neal. How'd this happen so quickly? All he can do now is throw reckless no-look passes. Can't get to the rim, can't shoot, can't do anything. The Heat are a tough defensive team but SAS can't win getting NOTHING from Manu. It puts soooo much pressure on TP as the only real creator. Manu needs to pull a Wade.

Back
Top Bottom