[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone have a problem with pop waving the white flag down 12 with 5 minutes or so to go in the game?

I can comprehend doing that during the regular season when your 3 "best" players are older. Last night however, there was no need. Could've probably made one more run with that much time left. These are the last few games of the season, roll your best line-up out there and see what happens.

Both teams are just exchanging games and after every win ****** wanna start making up new predictions lol.... bottom line is this, nothing more nothing less.

Game 1... Feeling out process, Spurs win a close one.

Game 2... Heat play better, Spurs can't hold on to the ball and get waxed.

Game 3... Spurs won't miss and the Heat shoot like they've never held a basketball before -- 36 point laugher.

Game 4... The "Big 3" play like what people imagined they would play like when signed, Heat pull away late for the W.

It's THAT. DAMN. SIMPLE.

Good series are always ruined by people wanting to overreact and define players from game to game.

...and PLEASE, for the love of god STOP TRYING TO OUT COACH POP.... this man has multiple rings with home grown farm teams. You never question the thought process of coaches like him. It's like questioning Coach K's decisions.. just can't do it.

anyone have a problem with pop waving the white flag down 12 with 5 minutes or so to go in the game?

5 minutes is a good amount of time and the Spurs are/were capable of making that comeback. I guess Pop wanted to rest his guys instead of trying to win the game at that point which i think is dumb. Hustle hard to be in a 3-1 lead or 2-2 in the series? thats a no-brainer.

I will say Miamis big 3 was doing it well.

D.Wade woke up finally

**** a cookie

what you do is take a pop tart, put it in the toaster, take it out, cut it in half and stuff some ice cream in between the two halves

voila!

Ginobili was fine like 20 games ago and now this dude is about to lose his minutes to Gary Neal. How'd this happen so quickly? All he can do now is throw reckless no-look passes. Can't get to the rim, can't shoot, can't do anything. The Heat are a tough defensive team but SAS can't win getting NOTHING from Manu. It puts soooo much pressure on TP as the only real creator. Manu needs to pull a Wade.
Even parker s struggling. Miami Heat defense deserves credit

The Heat are making the Spurs turn the ball over with the same play. Trap the pick n roll then swarm the guy that is open and about to receive the pass (usually the center near the ft line). The pacers had no answer to this as well. The only player that can really do damage against this is Parker but dude is injured. Manu and the other guards are terrible at dribbling and passing it seems.

If Pop does not adjust to this the series will be over for them in 6. Wade and Bron got going because of the fast break points off turnovers.

It did start in the first as soon as Parker was sent out and Manu brought in. It makes no sense why they don't try to ISO duncan more. Even if he misses it is better than turnovers.

Like I said a few games back, Wade is the Miami fast break. If he is on the Heat will run teams to death but if he is off it will turn into a grind it out game in which Bron has to shoot jumpers and gets tight.

The Heat are making the Spurs turn the ball over with the same play. Trap the pick n roll then swarm the guy that is open and about to receive the pass (usually the center near the ft line). The pacers had no answer to this as well. The only player that can really do damage against this is Parker but dude is injured. Manu and the other guards are terrible at dribbling and passing it seems.

If Pop does not adjust to this the series will be over for them in 6. Wade and Bron got going because of the fast break points off turnovers.

It did start in the first as soon as Parker was sent out and Manu brought in. It makes no sense why they don't try to ISO duncan more. Even if he misses it is better than turnovers.

Like I said a few games back, Wade is the Miami fast break. If he is on the Heat will run teams to death but if he is off it will turn into a grind it out game in which Bron has to shoot jumpers and gets tight.

they were trapping the pick and roll in game 3 as well and got lit up from 3.

the only difference between game 3&4 is that miami didn't "over-rotate". in game 3, like you said they were trying to swarm to the next pass and they were leaving things open causing them to break down defensively. in game 4, miami was way more disciplined in their rotations and it caused hesitation on the part of the spurs guards. they can still torch miami running PnR but their floor spacing has to be better than in game 4 and the guards need to just flat out play smarter.

also, completely agree with posting duncan more. if they front the post, gotta start running high-low action. if miami stays small, the spurs have to make them pay by going to duncan in the paint. playing pick and roll offense when miami goes small almost plays into miami's hands

Splitter was put in several four on three situations upon receiving the pass from diving in pick and rolls and failed miserably last night.

We'll see if that changes Sunday night.

Skip speakin' truth about the front running..

Garbage time greatness!!!

Skip would have a point, if he didn't have 24 pts already before he dropped those 9 to end the game lol

Last edited:

i posted this pages ago. this is the finals the biggest stage in sports you cant give up. u have a very hot handed 3 point shooters and u give up :smh:

also i dont like lebron sittting for half of the fourth. he should only sit a couple min the whole game, i dont wanna bring kobe into this but kobe was sitting like 5 min the whole game during the regular season yet bron is sitting for way more during the biggest stage where he has more than enough rest to get ready for the next game.

Splitter was put in several four on three situations upon receiving the pass from diving in pick and rolls and failed miserably last night.

We'll see if that changes Sunday night.
It better. I wanted Diaw to take all of his minutes last night son was playing like trash

duncan and splitter go up so soft sometimes.  looks like my prediction of heat in 6 and parker cooling off wasnt so absurd after all.

bosh that is how you are supposed to play all the time.

Little known fact.

Bosh has only attempted 1 3pt shot since game 1 and voila, three straight double doubles.

Thanks Spoelstra :lol:

I think spurs go up soft be /in the paint because they're not used to teams contesting them constantly. Heat are aggressive down low and go for any and every block. I was so disappointed when Leonard went up like spud Webb in a pregame warmup layup line. Laziest dunk I've ever seen.

am I the only one who really isn't a fan of ice cream sandwiches, because as soon as you take the first bite, the whole thing is squished and ice cream comes out and now its not even a sandwich? You just got two cookies in your hands with ice cream dripping all over the place.

only exception I've found to this is Ms. Fields. I feel like the cookies are soft enough that when you bite, your teeth go through the cookie without the cookies both smashing together and squishing the ice cream. Know what I mean?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom